Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CM 2 - Downloads

vCash

CM 2 - Downloads

CM 2 - Downloads

Any downloads that are available for this particular version of Championship Manager will all be kept updated here. If you have any files that you'd like to share with us, please post them here.

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Is there a download for CM2 itself? I imagine it would have to run on DosBox if one could even find it.

vCash
    CM2 doesn't work even with dosbox as there is a laserlock error. I have the disk and tried many times, following threads through google and no luck.

I have all versions of CM2, think some of the foreign disks might work though

vCash
    i was able to play this on my last windows machine in 2013. didn't have the disc. just downloaded it from somewhere.

this was the version that i played for a whole summer while my parents were out of the country. i worked 4 hours a day, slept for three and played CM2 of the rest.

my version came with a second disc that had a bunch of european leagues, though the teams were only accurate for the previous season. spent a lot of time managing marseille. alan shearer once scored 60 goals in 44 games and i had a AMLC called lahkdar boukria who would score 30 goals a season for a decade. best player i ever came across.

vCash

ALL CM2 VERSIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    CM2 doesn't work even with dosbox as there is a laserlock error. I have the disk and tried many times, following threads through google and no luck.

I have all versions of CM2, think some of the foreign disks might work though
    You got all the CM2 versions? On CD or in the "rar files"? I'm searching them about 3 years and i didn't find them. Sorry for may weak english. Regards from Poland!

vCash
    They are all here to download arnt they?

vCash
    available on www.doperoms.com also you need to install dosbox to run it

vCash
    downloaded the rom but how do i turn it into something my vcd drive will pick up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gpaul1978 View Post
    downloaded the rom but how do i turn it into something my vcd drive will pick up?
    Download from here : http://www.doperoms.com/search.php?s...hod=ROM+Search

Install Dosbox.

Unrar the version you have downloaded.

Take the cm2.exe inside the cm2 folder and put it directly over the dosbox desktop-icon.

Play.

vCash
    can someone please upload the spanish/dutch/belgium leagues please, the ones on that site are just disk rips.

vCash
    cam f would you be so kind to post those data disks cd versions please? i've been looking for them for ages.

just those 3 leagues: belgium /dutch / spanish

thanks in advance

vCash
    The CM2 linked above does work on DOSBOX, but it's just the Spanish League.
    I'm really hoping to play the English/Scottish leagues (this was my first CM experience and I loved that game!)
    Can anyone help track down that version please?

vCash
    CAM i got this to work PM if.you still have trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Hey

did you find a way to make the game run? can you explain it?

I have cm2 original and the italian and other league versions but they dont work because the laserlok no cd thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by David00C View Post
    Hey

did you find a way to make the game run? can you explain it?

I have cm2 original and the italian and other league versions but they dont work because the laserlok no cd thing.
    MrFoo - How did you manage that? I couldn't get past the laserlock message, even with the CM2 disk in the computer.

David - It is becoming quite popular retro PCs and found my old Win98 disk so installed it and play old games. Apparently windows 98 all had the same security code so found that easily online. I made it dual partition so 4 GB of my 80 gb old 2003 pc was win 98 and the other XP. Now that makes me sound very techy but goggled it and found pages explaining how and you tube vidoes also explaining how. Class.

...which gives me another excuse for posting this screen

Laudo

vCash
    I used Dosbox to install the game, you can mount the cd rom drive to actually install it, then you run it that way. Works fine.

vCash
    I used Dosbox to install the game, you can mount the cd rom drive to actually install it, then you run it that way. Works fine.

Oooo, walk through guide if possible mate.

vCash
    Oooo, walk through guide if possible mate.
    You dont need to use the cdrom to play CM2. I have bought CM2 95/96 (england/scotland) and CM2 96/97 (england/italy/scotland) both, because Im a collector who likes to have the original cdroms, booklets and boxes. But I dont use the cdrom`s to play the games. I play the "cracked" versions that dont need the cdrom. All CM2 games (including the different euro leagues) are available on the internet and most of them are "cracked". These "cracked" versions were already available in the 1990s.
    Im not gonna post links, because I dont know if thats legal.
    Greetings, John

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johndevries For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johndevries View Post
    You dont need to use the cdrom to play CM2. I have bought CM2 95/96 (england/scotland) and CM2 96/97 (england/italy/scotland) both, because Im a collector who likes to have the original cdroms, booklets and boxes. But I dont use the cdrom`s to play the games. I play the "cracked" versions that dont need the cdrom. All CM2 games (including the different euro leagues) are available on the internet and most of them are "cracked". These "cracked" versions were already available in the 1990s.
    Im not gonna post links, because I dont know if thats legal.
    Greetings, John
    I also own all the CM2 games because I also like to collect them so have big box 9596, 9697 & 9798 then have smaller folding interactive classic versions of the foreign 3 versions. I bought all of these because I thought it would be quite cool to have them, to play them and to create a 9596 season for 0001.

Can't say I have found a 9596 cracked version before, would have saved me 80 getting a dual boot win 98/xp machine lol but I got that for playing many more old games. I have seen cracked versions of 9697 & 9798 but not CM2 9596 before.

vCash
    I also own all the CM2 games because I also like to collect them so have big box 9596, 9697 & 9798 then have smaller folding interactive classic versions of the foreign 3 versions. I bought all of these because I thought it would be quite cool to have them, to play them and to create a 9596 season for 0001.

Can't say I have found a 9596 cracked version before, would have saved me 80 getting a dual boot win 98/xp machine lol but I got that for playing many more old games. I have seen cracked versions of 9697 & 9798 but not CM2 9596 before.
    I have cracked versions of:
    -CM2 95/96 England/Scotland, original 1.37 (unpatched). This original version has a lot of bugs, but its very cool because its pre-Bosman: The English teams mostly buy English players because there is still a foreigner limit.
    --CM2 95/96 England/Scotland, official1.56 patch. This fixes the bugs and is after Bosman so no foreigner limit.
    -Official 2.00 patch.
    -CM2 96/97 England/Scotland
    -CM2 96/97 Italy
    -I also have a file with all the 6 euro leagues (Spain/Holland/Belgium/Germany/France/Italy) for the 95/96 season.

All of the above are cracked versions that dont need a cdrom. I also have bought most of these games originally in store or from Ebay, because I like to have the original games and to support the Collyer brothers. But I prefer to play the cracked versions, because I dont like the noisy sounds of cdrom`s

What is your email adress? I think we should share files in private because I dont want this thread being closed for sharing possibly illegal links. Even though the games are more than 20 years old.
    Greetings

22. The Following User Says Thank You to johndevries For This Useful Post:

vCash
    How bad are the bugs in the original version?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hodgy View Post
    How bad are the bugs in the original version?
    The info text included with the official 1.56 patch states:
    "1. Bug Fixes
    ============
    1.1 Having more than 99Million in the bank will no longer crash the game.
    1.2 International teams will name their replacement manager soon, and not wait for ages before doing so.
    1.3 You will have the chance to be offered an international job.
    1.4 You get the chance to say 'Yes' or 'No' to job offers.
    1.5 Direct and Long-ball style of play are less effective. There was an unfortunate bias towards these styles, resulting in the Premiership becoming inundated with crap teams after a few seasons, and weaker teams doing rather too well in cup competitions. This means that with the right kind of team you will have success using the passing style.
    1.6 There was a bias in the match ratings towards defenders. This had side-effects like their values shooting up, and others down.
    1.7 International Suspensions no longer count for friendlies.
    1.8 You can offer a player a new contract while he is still under contract."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to johndevries For This Useful Post:

vCash
    How cool, thank you John. Got CM2 to work on my win 7 laptop in dosbox with your help without a cd.

Haven't tried to get the sounds to work but certainly an idea to pass the time on the train.

Still have loads of pics to upload from my career game in CM2 Screenshots.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Does anyone have the Spanish league season 96/97?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Does anyone have the Spanish league season 96/97?
    Of course, there you go - https://www.sendspace.com/file/5swbpk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast