Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Save Game Editor Queries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Have you run the editor as administrator? That's probably the case.
    That was the problem, thanks a million

vCash
    No worries mate, usually the case with things not changing in game when using an editor of any kind.

vCash

CM3 Save Game Editor Help

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask for help with the editor

Right so i have an issue with the editor, i have shut the game down, went to the editor made sure the directory path is correct but after altering the clubs details, updating and saving data, it doesnt alter the clubs details in the game, i know this is a poor way to go about my game i have another where i dont cheat but wanted to take a small club and give them great finances, and have fun with them, any info on this? or where am i going wrong is the editor just gubbed or can you reccomend a better editor. I have tried a few but they are garbage, i havent had issues in the past with it but i cant work it out.

Any help would be great guys

Cheers
    Nick

vCash
    Run the editor as administrator

Hi guys

I am running the editor as Admin on Windows 10 and the changes don't take affect. Do i need to update each player/staff after each change? I changed one players nationality as a test (from BRAZIL to SPAIN) and it didn't work. Any suggestions? :/

vCash
    You need to run the save game editor as admin too (given the thread I assume you are using one along with cm0102.exe)

And the game itself too

Since its win10 you may need to change the security/permissions settings on the Data folder to allow the Users profile Read/Write

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345