Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: JLCollection / JLPatch / Flex 2 Queries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    This the only one that needs changing, which you've done. Try running Flex 2 again now
    Still telling me access is denied!!! I haven't got a clue what's going on!!! It has never done this before. Sorry dude

vCash

FLEX 2

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but can someone point out why I cant get this to work, I have the latest Java installed but when I click on the Flex2 icon I get the screen pop up this loads of options to edit the game, I have successfully mastered the scout editor tool so my lists now appear in game but wanted do delve a little deeper and change things like prize money, when i click on the tv and prize money it asks to open the file where the exe is, so I suppose that is c - program filesx86 = cm0102 folder then cm0102.exe but when i do I get access denied.

Anyone can help I would be truly grateful

Orsm

vCash
    Change the security settings on the Championship Manager 01-02 folder so that Users have all rights on the folder and files

vCash
    Change the security settings on the Championship Manager 01-02 folder so that Users have all rights on the folder and files
    Cheers

vCash
    Hi Tech Supp.

I have a question.

I am playing the 3.9.60 database and i really would like the Coloured Attributes added JL patch or TP 2.19 patch.

Can this be applied?

I have downloaded the game - updated to Official Patch v3.9.68 - than updated with 3.9.60 data (copy/paste).

Does anyone know how the JL Coloured Attributes work? can it be applied 3.9.60 data?

If i first make a save game with the correct data, can i apply the Coloured Attributes into that?`

thank you in advance

vCash

Problem with Flex2 - Player Restrictions

Hi, Iam trying to create my own league and for that I need to take away the foreign restriction in Russia, downloaded the Flex tool but I can't get it to work. When I try to load the exe-file it says "Access is Denied" and if I run the flex tool through adminstrator JAVA won't start. Any ideas on how I will get it to work?

Thanks in advance

vCash
    This is the error message: http://imgur.com/a/mqzP5

And it looks like this afterwards:

http://imgur.com/a/9ZpnB
    Last edited by ThePsi; 11-03-17 at 02:15 PM.

vCash
    Make sure you've ran cm0102.exe and cm0102ed.exe are run as administrator too

vCash
    Thanks for your reply! (And that quick!) I knowill for a fact that the cm0102ed.exe is not run as administrator so I will try that as soon as I get home from work. Can't wait! If it's working after that you will forever be my hero.

But since I can't run flex as administrator, do you think that can be an issue?

vCash
    No. The files you are trying to edit are restricted, no the program. You might need to change the security settings to allow the User profile Edit the CM folder

vCash
    Thank you so much for your help, I had to allow my user profile to get it to work as well as hook off read me only a little bit everywhere.

So I've managed to get into the flex tool now, and I followed every step of this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxES3HEd_fM
    But unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on the russian league :'(. I got it to work on England though..Have you any (or anyone else) idea of what I am doing wrong? I put it to 1 as said in the tutorial, and manage to get it to work on England..Oh, so close but yet so far away! Maybe it is because it's the first division of the Russian league system? Not the premier league..

Sorry for so many questions.

Edit: http://imgur.com/a/hfDg9 <----- The values look like this, which is not at all near what they look like in the tutorial. Maybe that's the issue as well?
    Last edited by ThePsi; 12-03-17 at 02:31 AM.

vCash
    No. The files you are trying to edit are restricted, no the program. You might need to change the security settings to allow the User profile Edit the CM folder
    Thank you so much for your help with the first issue!

I fixed the second issue myself today, I used ODB and not the 9.68 update first, so installed 9.68 and the flex tool worked like a charm! Thank you so much again, now I can finally start with my league

BR!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsi View Post
    Thank you so much for your help with the first issue!

I fixed the second issue myself today, I used ODB and not the 9.68 update first, so installed 9.68 and the flex tool worked like a charm! Thank you so much again, now I can finally start with my league

BR!
    I still have the same error. What is ODB?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by takumi View Post
    I still have the same error. What is ODB?
    Original data base. You need to do the. 68 update to make it work. You can find it in the download section.

vCash
    I downloaded Original Database but it didn't work. Then I moved cm0102.exe file to desktop and tried. It worked!

Now the problem is, eventhough there's no limitation, I can not sign any more foreign players. There're 7 players in squad and when the player wants to join to the club, the deal collaps due to I can not buy any more foreigners
    Last edited by takumi; 22-05-17 at 12:43 PM.

vCash
    Hi all,

Can you assist and advise how i can use these tools? When i extract and try to run 'more colours' for example, i just get press any key and nothing happens..

How do they work and what to do? i use the latest database with latest saturn tapani patch.. Please help! Thanks.

vCash
    I think they will only work on a 3.9.68 or 3.9.60 game as the all offsets they change with reference those specific exes. When you add Tapani or saturn patch those offsets will differ again, hence a few programs are unlikely to work.

You will also need to change the Permissions on the CM folder to allow full access to the Users profile

vCash
    eventhough you fix foreign policy of the league, the game will not allow you to buy unlimited foreign players at least for Turkish league. Max players you can buy is 8. You can have unlimited foreign players in the game squad but since you can not have them join your team, the program becomes pointless

vCash

Help with Flex tool for foreign restrictions problem

Hi All,
    this is my first post, so i am sorry if i do a mistake posting here or in my form ( also my English is very bad ).
    I downloaded Flex tool in order to solve the restrictions problem. All nations now are ok with the execption of
    Spain league where i am not able to change anything.
    Please give your help.
    Thank you in advance.

vCash
    Maybe try less restrictions that complete removal e.g. 7 foreign players instead of unlimited

vCash

Flex help

Hello all,

first post on this forum. I've recently downloaded CM01/02 with no problems. I've made no changes, and all I want to do is remove the player restrictions on Flex. I've downloaded it fine, but after I get to the point of choosing the cm0102 exe file, after clicking that I just get a DOS BOX with a million at java.etc messages and then c:user/user/downloads/2012-06-02>PAUSE. it also says, "press any key to continue", which on doing so closes the box.

Any ideas? thanks in advance.

Mark

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Yup. There's some kind of error.... probably that you don't have the appropriate permissions to run the program or that the program doesn't have the right permissions to edit the EXE

My solution was always to copy the exe onto the desktop, run flex as an admin, make my changes, then copy it back into the CM folder.... don't know if there is an easier way

vCash
    thanks, I tried that and it did allow me to edit the restrictions. However, they were all numbers like -167 etc rather than 1, 2, 3 etc. So I changed them to 1 as mentioned in the instruction video and now the game doesn't work! arrgh.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    well something is definitely fucked up..... they should not have been -167..... don't know what to tell you.... maybe re-install and try again?

vCash
    so tried that and they're still weird negative numbers. hmm. how will I recreate my team from 17 years ago with derek boateg scoring 850 goals in 850 games?!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast