Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Harder AI Tactics

vCash
    Of course there is lower goals, the pack uses mostly iodine based tactics which is the greatest defensive tactic ever created

vCash
    Unless he is using non wib/wob one. That would also be understandable .

vCash
    I Cannot find the TACTICS CONVERTER (from tct to pct). Can anyone help?

I would like to create a AI Tactics pack thats of course its harder than the regular one, but not wib/wobbed. I like to play "non-wib-wob"-tactics and the AI tactics pack that is available now is to hard of course.. can anyone help?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagi7 View Post
    I Cannot find the TACTICS CONVERTER (from tct to pct). Can anyone help?

I would like to create a AI Tactics pack thats of course its harder than the regular one, but not wib/wobbed. I like to play "non-wib-wob"-tactics and the AI tactics pack that is available now is to hard of course.. can anyone help?
    http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=18

vCash
    How to i change the AI tactics back to normal ??? Please Help me!!

Greetings from Germany.
    Last edited by JonnyD; 07-07-16 at 12:08 AM.

vCash
    Install the game (one more time) in a new folder. Copy the pct. files in your data.folder...

BTW: I have been playing with harder non-wib-wob tactics now. Its amazing.. a gamechanger!

vCash
    Download your harder non-wib-wob tactics??

vCash

AI Harder Tactic Pack

I read and post alot about Tactics, and wibwob/non-wibwob etc... everyone has their own view, which is fair enough. I just picked up the harder AI tactics pack, and it states, that its a strong pack, that even the likes of Iodine struggles against it

Do any of you use this pack, and if so, do you play wibwob against it? does it work? etc...

vCash
    I only use two or three tactics of the pack, to replace 5-3-2 Libero, Defensive Counter and another 5-3-2 version which I believe is the v3 or v4 version, I play wibwob against them and its a pain to beat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    I read and post a lot about Tactics, and wibwob/non-wibwob etc... everyone has their own view, which is fair enough. I just picked up the harder AI tactics pack, and it states, that its a strong pack, that even the likes of Iodine struggles against it

Do any of you use this pack, and if so, do you play wibwob against it? does it work? etc...
    I assume you use this pack, created by info0

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=177

That is a strong pack indeed and it forces the computer to choose from a selection of strong to very strong WibWob tactics.
    I have tested it and it gives you a real challenge. But not every computer tactic is equally strong. There are some 'weaker' tactics among the pack. In benchmark terms the tactics rate between 60 and 80 and they average about 70.
    So each computer team may vary quite a lot from year to year depending on which tactic they pick.

Therefore I created this - the strongest pack available so far:

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=221

I created it in a similar way as info0's pack but with even stronger tactics for the computer. Average rating is almost 80 now and there are no weaker tactics for the computer to choose from.

I have used this a lot now and believe me, it makes the game a real challenge no matter what tactic you choose yourself.
    Last edited by samsami; 29-07-16 at 12:05 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash

Harder AI Tactics, Can You Beat Them With Non Wib-Wob??

Anyone know if you can beat the tactics in the 'Harder AI Tactics Pack' by using non wib-wob tactics? Or do you have to wib-wob to stand half a chance?

Also, are the tactics in this pack assigned to certain teams, with being realistic to real life? E.g; Conte at Chelsea uses a wib-wob tactic that is like his real life 3-4-3 formation?

Many thanks.

vCash
    The Harder AI Tactics pack and the Strongest AI Tactics pack replace the default computer tactics with WibWob tactics.
    So the computer teams are much stronger when you use either of those two packs.
    Even with WibWob tactics you'll struggle against teams with better players than your team has.

The Harder AI Tactics uses some of the top WibWob tactics and some average tactics.
    The Strongest AI Tactics uses only the best possible WibWob tactics.
    Last edited by samsami; 06-05-17 at 02:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    The Harder AI Tactics pack and the Strongest AI Tactics pack replace the default computer tactics with WibWob tactics.
    So the computer teams are much stronger when you use either of those two packs.
    Even with WibWob tactics you'll struggle against teams with better players than your team has.

The Harder AI Tactics uses some of the top WibWob tactics and some average tactics.
    The Strongest AI Tactics uses only the best possible WibWob tactics. Link currently does not work, though. I just let the admins know about it.
    Thanks mate :-)

vCash

AI Stronger Tactics

So I imported the 'Stronger AI Tactics' and dam! its bloody hard. Cant get no consistency going at all, 1 good game on stats, then 2 bad, and so on. My own choice, and tbh, its made the game as challenging as ever, and with the update and Saturn patch too, its like a brand new game, with minimal flaws to real-life

I've tried the standard 4,1,3,2 / 4,1,2,1,1 and many others, just finding it tough to beat these guys. But onwards, as I continue to experiment all sorts and tamper with this and that

vCash
    So I imported the 'Stronger AI Tactics' and dam! its bloody hard. Cant get no consistency going at all, 1 good game on stats, then 2 bad, and so on. My own choice, and tbh, its made the game as challenging as ever, and with the update and Saturn patch too, its like a brand new game, with minimal flaws to real-life

I've tried the standard 4,1,3,2 / 4,1,2,1,1 and many others, just finding it tough to beat these guys. But onwards, as I continue to experiment all sorts and tamper with this and that
    Do you mean the harder AI tactics created by info0 or the strongest AI tactics?
    The harder tactics (http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=177) score an average of 70+ in the Open Tactic League.

The strongest tactics score an average of 85 (!)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/eu72pobej3...cs_80.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by samsami; 06-05-17 at 02:31 PM.

vCash
    Found my zip that I d/l, its called " TacticsHarderThanEverBeforeAlpha" does that ring a bell Samsami

vCash
    Found my zip that I d/l, its called " TacticsHarderThanEverBeforeAlpha" does that ring a bell Samsami
    Nope, but I do wonder how strong that pack is in Open Tactic League terms.

Info0's pack: http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=177

This is a strong pack indeed and it forces the computer to choose from a selection of strong to very strong WibWob tactics.
    I have tested it and it gives you a real challenge. But not every computer tactic is equally strong. There are some 'weaker' tactics among the pack. In benchmark terms the tactics rate between 60 and 80 and they average about 70.
    So each computer team may vary quite a lot from year to year depending on which tactic they pick.

My pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eu72pobej3...cs_80.zip?dl=0

I created it in a similar way as info0's pack but with even stronger tactics for the computer. Average rating is over 80 now and there are no weaker tactics for the computer to choose from.
    I have used this in all of my stories and it makes the game a real challenge no matter what tactic you choose yourself.

So in summary:

The Harder AI Tactics pack uses some of the top WibWob tactics and some average tactics.
    The Strongest AI Tactics pack uses only the best possible WibWob tactics.
    Last edited by samsami; 06-05-17 at 02:30 PM.

vCash
    Okay thanks for that Samisam

I must of got the pack from here though, as it's only place I get anything to do with CM. Was only a few weeks back. This may be the case on yours and Info's, but when you first start a new game, all the default tactics are pre-set to wibwob, even the starting 4,4,2, where all the players are wibwobbed. I'm guessing this is the strongest pack, but possibly renamed maybe

But you're right, in really spices the game up, and makes it so much harder, which isn't an issue what so ever

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Got It! it was from Info on the Harder AI Tactics Download section

So you're saying yours are a tad stronger?

vCash
    Got It! it was from Info on the Harder AI Tactics Download section

So you're saying yours are a tad stronger?
    Quite a bit, I'd say.

Info's Harder Tactics rate between 60 and 80 so if a team switches tactics (even during a game) that could make quite a change!

Mine rate between 77 or so and 87 or so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    Quite a bit, I'd say.

Info's Harder Tactics rate between 60 and 80 so if a team switches tactics (even during a game) that could make quite a change!

Mine rate between 77 or so and 87 or so.
    Real daft question now then, I don't know really anything about tactic testing etc... so when you say 77-87 etc.. whats that mean exactly

vCash
    Real daft question now then, I don't know really anything about tactic testing etc... so when you say 77-87 etc.. whats that mean exactly
    In the Open Tactic League every tactic people create and upload is tested by De Graafschap (a mediocre Dutch team in the Dutch Premier League of 18 teams). The testing is done in holiday mode using the same save file each time and then they look at how many points De Graafschap have at the end of the season. That is repeated 9 more times for each tactic.

So e.g. 84 means that De Graafschap had a total 840 points in 10 seasons.

This is the thread about it: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5790

Hope this makes sense?

vCash
    Yeah it does, and thank you

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234