Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Passing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Wow!!! It's the only word to describe it. I have another question for you. I'm trying doing my first tactic and i would make it with high passing like yours and so i would know if the secret of high passing of your tactic are player's positions or player's instructions or both of them. Thanks
    I think both of them...but in particularly players' position...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to giopos For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giopos View Post
    I think both of them...but in particularly players' position...
    I hoped that you told me player's instructions so it was more simple for me to create my perfect tactic but no problem when i'll try creating my tactic i'll take a look very carefully at your player's position. Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmagger View Post
    What's the general consensus on this tactic? Since the October update the game is (happily) much harder - so is this the tactic to combat that and is it up there in the ranks of IodineCF?

I think I will begin a West Ham save with it.
    Can anyone answer why the game is much harder since the 2014 October update? Is it something specific I need to download or something to do with DB itself? Thanks

vCash
    I don't think it is any harder, in what respect are you talking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    I don't think it is any harder, in what respect are you talking?
    I was asking if anyone knew why alexmagger had said it had become harder; I'm personally not consciously finding it harder other than having ditched WIBWOB.

vCash
    Why not ask Alexmagger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69
    Hi giopos, i would know if you tested this tactic with 3.9.60 db too and if you done it how it performs? Thanks
    So, in answer to your question I picked up Verona to look the perforemance of a poor team over. Everytime I played serie A using 3960 DB they were relegatated. Even though they have some interesting players, but on the other hand the results should be reliable.

Using this tactic the team exhibited scoring a lot of goals what can be prooved by this table:

And what can be seen in the fixtures:

and finally the team stats:

Ok, I know I could have printed what I presented in these screenshots, but a lot of ppl prefer the visual effects of this game, so I just wanted to meet their expectations

In addition to my post I attach some interesting results:

And eventually the reason why Parma dislikes the Giopos tactic which can be considered as one of the best tactic ever created

Ok, I know the results might be much better, but I still tamper with training methods. I the aftermath of pre- and during the season modifications some players of my team needed a rest. I december what is worse. Nevertheless 'I need passing' got over it.
    Last edited by probs; 30-11-15 at 06:03 PM.

vCash
    Can you tell a bit about the concepts of this tactic? Are the W/WoB-positions made from any kind of generel idea, or?
    I ask because I looked a bit and it, and it is not obvious to me why this tactic should function so well by only focusing on the passing skill of the players.
    I haven't tested the tactic, and it is not because I doubt it's working, I'm just curious.

vCash
    Undefeated in my first season using this tactic with IFK Goteborg. A thoroughly enjoyable time of it! In the semis of the UEFA Cup after defeating the likes of AC Milan, Lazio and Valencia over two legs. Next up, Marseille

A very good tactic.

vCash
    This has beaten the forum record for most shots on goal.

This was my only my second match in charge - a friendly.

A few "high passing" players bought - Kristian Bergstrom, Rene Henricksen, Richie Wellens and a greek winger on a free Dokos (3.9.68 DB)

vCash
    thank you good tactic!

vCash
    Good tactic giopos........ but any reason you haven't given Tapani credit when half of it is his iodine tactic?

White spots are where your players are positioned exactly in the same place as Tapani's Iodine. I wonder how many of the other high ranking tactics in the OTL are just Iodine tweaks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Good tactic giopos........ but any reason you haven't given Tapani credit when half of it is his iodine tactic?

White spots are where your players are positioned exactly in the same place as Tapani's Iodine. I wonder how many of the other high ranking tactics in the OTL are just Iodine tweaks
    The Iodine curse strikes again.

vCash
    Even with ball is copied to some extent. .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Even with ball is copied to some extent. .
    If memory serves me right, once upon time you modified this tactic as well. It was called 'something diabological' or sth like that. It good mc scored a lot of goals, wingers assisted many and let alone good striker. But it seemed to be more prone to goal conceding. Just like giopos's tactic. Tbh, you admitted that was some form of iodine modification. The original tactic will hold the title of the most balanced tactic ever created.

vCash
    I rarely modify anyones tactics, with some exceptions. This one I have not touched. Don't even have it downloaded.

As for Something Diabolical, remember the name, cause how can I not, it's one of my fav songs, but the tactic itself must have been bad, so don't remember it .

vCash
    In all my years playing cm0102, this is my favourite tactic. Doesn't do so well in holiday mode but is the best tactic I've ever used in full playing mode

vCash
    Testing this tactic made me wonder how its done succesfully whit normal tackling and next 2 dc's passing left and right and it working amazing scoring scoring scoring .

in defence wob its very offensive whit pressing, but i still tryin to get how You giopos knew this will work on that positions LOL .

i would to do that super kind of tactic too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Wow!!! It's the only word to describe it.
    With my own tactic, a 3-4-1-2 i won the Italian Serie A (3.9.68 ODB) managing Modena on the first year.
    I bought some particular player in the key position, especially on free transfer market.
    The team was:

GK: Sebastiano Rossi (bougth from Perugia) - '18' on handling
    DC (left): Espin (free transfer) - key player, a lot of tackle almost 5 per game
    DC (center): Pavan - '20' on passing with long pass
    DC (right): Belotti (free transfer) - earning a lot of tackle, a lot of tackle almost 5 per game
    CL: Sono Bamuza (free trasnfer) - '18' gol on first season
    CC (left): Scoponi - key player, on this first season the PC assigned him '18' on heading, so with this tactic he scored a lot of goal (the best midfielder on this position are Ballack, Vieira or Tim Cahill)
    CC (right): David Batty - bought at very cheap
    CD Carlos Alberto Vieira Dos Santos - key player: on start he is an Offensive Midfielder Central, so i have trained him to play on the right. He has '20' on finishing and with this tactic he scores a lot of gol.
    ACC: Rubens Pasino
    AC (left): Giacomo Ferrari '19' on heading and good attribute on 'without ball' and 'positioning'
    AC (right) : Joe Kamara - key player: not a lot of goal (7-8) but a lot of tackle in a key position (more than 2 per game). I think he goes to pressing the opposing defender and steal the ball possession.

If anyone wants to try my tactitc i'll sent it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    What is this tool you're using to draw all the wib/wob screens in 1 chart?
    Is it possible to provide a download link?

vCash

I Need Passing

Didn't even know what the tool was but with a bit of intuition and a quick look I found it... amazing

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=222

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Didn't even know what the tool was but with a bit of intuition and a quick look I found it... amazing

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=222

I should have looked a bit closer in the download section.
    Uh, I'll give you that one
    Thanks for your help, specially providing the link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12