How to find the correct values for colours in CM Colour Editor
Here's a tip of how to get the EXACT colour you're looking for:
1. Find a picture with the colour you want. eg if you want the colour Roma use, take a screenshot of the Roma team in CM.
2. Paste this picture in Paint.
3. Use the 'Pick Color' tool to pick up the colour that you want.
4. Click on 'Colors', then 'Edit Colors', then 'Define Custom Colours >>>'
5. On the right hand side will be the numbers that you need
6. You can use this method to find ANY shade of ANY colour that you want
Originaly By Red9