Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Twenty Questions (Episode 61 - LeVoyeur)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    Nice one Hadrex

I did Maths, Physics and chemistry A levels, and went on to study engineering at uni, so best of luck to ya!
    I also did them A Levels, but I did Maths at uni.

Nice interview Hadrex, welcome to the site.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Bevchenko

1. Where do you live ? (Town and Country)
    I currently live in Sydney, Australia. I moved here in January 2014 for my job. I previously lived in Nottingham (work) and Leeds (family) in England.

2. What do you do for a living ?
    I'm currently head of sales at Allphones Arena, which is Australia's largest indoor arena which plays host to the biggest international music and sport events in the world, last week we had The Rolling Stones, and also UFC. So it certainly keeps me busy. Previous to this I spent 2 years as head of sales at Capital FM Arena, and before that 4 years as Business Development Manager at Nottingham Forest Football Club.

3. What football teams do you support ?
    I support Nottingham Forest, which I came to support due to me wanting to be Stan Collymore growing up (yes my hero is a dogger and a wife beater). I also have a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday (as ALL my family are die hard fans), Arsenal (as my brother spent 11 years there), and Frickley Athletic as they are a non league side based just a stones throw from where I grew up.

4. Can you remember the first team that you managed in CM01/02 ? How did you get on ?
    Like most people, I jumped into the club I support, Nottingham Forest. I think I finished around 7th-9th in my first season, I know I was close to the playoffs in the final few days and got a bit frustrated when I didn't make the cut and thought the game was shit and decided not to play the game ever again, until about two days later..

5. Who is your all time favourite CM01/02 player (any update or patch) and favourite in real life ?
    Favourite on 01/02 is a joint effort and were always my go to men; Kennedy Bakircioglu and Kim Kallstrom. In real life my favourite players have all retired!! Guti, Stan Collymore, Gabriel Batistuta and Jose Luis Chilavert!! Currently I have massive admiration for Francesc Fabregas though.

6. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in CM01/02
    Easy, ODB turning Sampdoria into the most dominant team in the world spanning two decades. I also enjoyed prolonged success with Real Betis, and IFK Goteborg

7. If you were an animal, which one would describe you best ?
    An Orca whale, loveable and nice on the outside but an absolute predator (not in a rapey way) on the inside.

8. On an average week, how much time do you invest in CM01/02 ?
    Not much as with most of us growing up work takes over!! I try to get one game a week in though!!

9. What does your wife/girlfriend/partner think of you playing a 13 year old football game ?
    She doesn't mind when I play on the PS4 as she can watch it and think most games are like films. CM however she can't stand as she doesn't enjoy watching it and I won't speak to her for hours on end when I'm having a proper session!!

10. What other computer/console games do you play ?
    Too many to list but mainly; FIFA series (PS4), Madden series (PS4), COD series (PS4) Elder Scrolls (PC)

11. What annoys you most about CM01/02 ?
    Work permits when I uncover a gem, at least let me do an Arsenal and sign the kid and loan him out to Spanish clubs for 5 years!!

12. What is your favourite moment in real life football ?
    Interesting question!! Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your club win something. Unfortunately for me I've had more near misses and heartbreak than the usual fan, but winning promotion on the last game of the season from League One and the way we did it will stay with me forever. For my favourite single moment...NOTHING will beat David Beckham's freekick against Greece deep into injury time which saw England qualify for the World Cup 2002. Here you can all watch it:

Spoiler!

13. If you were Sepp Blatter, what rule would you change to make football more interesting ?
    I'd dissolve FIFA and form a new World governing body. The game needs it.

14. How good a player were you in real life ? What position did you play ?
    I was handy as I used to be able to run 100m in 11 seconds, and I usually played upfront or on the right wing. I've also got a throw in that Rory Delap would be proud of. However my fledgling career was ended at 17 as I chose University over signing for Scunthorpe United. Unfortunately plenty of family and friends made it in the real game and some of them have made a killing. I still play for my local "soccer" team here in Sydney and still doing a decent job upfront.

15. What other sports do you follow ?
    I'm a massive fan of NFL (Tennessee Titans), and of Formula One.

16. If you won the Lottery ( say 4,000,000) what is the first thing you would buy ?
    More property, and maybe a decent sized yacht to get around Sydney Harbour!!

17. What 4 people from history would you most like to meet ?
    Agamemnon, Kurt Cobain, James Dean, Michael Jackson.

18. What keeps you awake at night ?
    Mainly the hot weather, although can't complain too much!!

19. What was the last song played on your iPod (both the one you were going so say to sound cool and the one it really was) ?
    Fortunately it was The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black, I'll be honest though; the last two songs before that were worryingly both One Direction songs!!

20. Who would you like to be interviewed next ?
    So many to choose from!! - Janis89 will no doubt have some ridiculous answers so over to you buddy!!
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Q4. Have you or any of your family appeared in the game ?
    Q12. That was a strange game. Beckham almost lost it by running ll over the place and none of the others knew what he was going to do next. I remember Gerrard and Lampard looking at each other totally lost. He redeamed himself with one kick. Strange game.
    Q18. You can go right off some people
    Q19. Brave to mention 1D

vCash
    Good job Bev

What was your favorite concert? Best concert of your favorite band and best concert that surprised you with performance

Altho I am afraid to ask that for a 1D listener

Do you have knowladge about local bands - as unknow aussie band we should check?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eejit View Post
    Twenty Questions (Episode 1 - Mark)
    5. Who is your all time favourite CM01/02 player (any update or patch) and favourite in real life ?
    I'd have to say Scott Huckerby. He was actually carried on from CM 00/01 and while he wasn't as good, he was still a great winger and cheap to sign in the original database.
    sorry for being late when talking here... but isn't Scott Huckerby the one from telford? He actually goes back to CM98/99 when he was already an OK player and cheap.

vCash
    Great interview there Bevva!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great work Bev!

Everyone secretly loves a bit of 1D, right?...
    Discover more about members of the Champman0102 community, as they answer:
    Twenty Questions!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Which one does Bev fancy ? I think he will be a bit different and go for Zayn

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Q4. Have you or any of your family appeared in the game ?
    Q12. That was a strange game. Beckham almost lost it by running ll over the place and none of the others knew what he was going to do next. I remember Gerrard and Lampard looking at each other totally lost. He redeamed himself with one kick. Strange game.
    Q18. You can go right off some people
    Q19. Brave to mention 1D
    Q4: my cousins Jamie McCombe and John McCombe are still around and Jamie especially has had a decent career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bevchenko For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merkezekrem View Post
    Good job Bev

What was your favorite concert? Best concert of your favorite band and best concert that surprised you with performance

Altho I am afraid to ask that for a 1D listener

Do you have knowladge about local bands - as unknow aussie band we should check?
    Favourite concert ever was Rolling Stones at Hyde Park, London in 2013. They also did a decent job here last week. I'm currently at work now with Katy Perry haha.

Best surprise performance would have to be Bruno Mars he's a really good entertainer!!

I wouldn't say unknown band for Australia but definitely for a lot of the world Silverchair!! They're actually my favourite band of all time. Check them out.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bevchenko For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Which one does Bev fancy ? I think he will be a bit different and go for Zayn
    Harry.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bevchenko For This Useful Post:

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Nice work with the questions Bev, how you finding life in Australia? Was it a good move or has the honeymoon period worn off now?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Do you get to meet / hang out with the performers? Tell us about them ffs

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good luck getting Janis he's MIA....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to moravcik For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Nice work with the questions Bev, how you finding life in Australia? Was it a good move or has the honeymoon period worn off now?
    Loving it mate definitely the right choice (shit I'm not near my best mates and family though) can't complain, but going back for 3 weeks in December!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merkezekrem View Post
    Do you get to meet / hang out with the performers? Tell us about them ffs
    Completely depends on the artist and promoter mate if have access to them.

vCash
    Is this yacht exclusive to 'family and friends' and if so does CM friends include?

Also, accept my friend quest on here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanSnake View Post
    Is this yacht exclusive to 'family and friends' and if so does CM friends include?

Also, accept my friend quest on here
    CM Friends welcome as long as they are frequent visitors to "The Pub".

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bevchenko For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Bev, don't think Janis has been around for a while (can anyone confirm?).

I'm really enjoying the 20 questions, and I think a few of us are, so in the interests of keeping it going do you want to volunteer someone else? Janis can have his go when he turns up.

Discover more about members of the Champman0102 community, as they answer:
    Twenty Questions!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great thread, nice to read this as a new member. I feel as though I have known you all for years!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaggy For This Useful Post:

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    Bev, don't think Janis has been around for a while (can anyone confirm?).

I'm really enjoying the 20 questions, and I think a few of us are, so in the interests of keeping it going do you want to volunteer someone else? Janis can have his go when he turns up.

Janis has been having internet problems, he hasn't been able to compete in the DTL properly for a couple weeks now but rumour has it that's because he's not doing as well this year

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hmmm then I nominate.... Fodster

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Bevchenko For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm in a band Bevchenko.

If your company will pay for us to come out and play and take care of all arrangements, hotels etc, then I will give you an extra 100 points each season for every series of AYTN ever.

But I didn't realise your family are all dirty Wednesday fans.
    Shame on you all.

UTB.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wato20 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice interview, Bevva. Never knew you could have signed up for Scunthorpe!

Quote Originally Posted by troza View Post
    sorry for being late when talking here... but isn't Scott Huckerby the one from telford? He actually goes back to CM98/99 when he was already an OK player and cheap.
    I think he was at Telford in CM 00/01. However, I think he was at Woking in 01/02 and was a superb buy for me on the flanks.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wato20 View Post
    I'm in a band Bevchenko.

If your company will pay for us to come out and play and take care of all arrangements, hotels etc, then I will give you an extra 100 points each season for every series of AYTN ever.
    I play guitar, invite me too Bev

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast