Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: General Patch Queries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorplatt View Post
    I have a few questions about patches, I did have a look through some threads but most of them seem to be by/for people who already know the basics (unless I'm being an idiot and completely missed it).

Anyway, can patches be aplied to current games, or are they only applied from the start of a new game?

It depends on the patch, but I would recommend starting a new game if you're going from a totally unpatched .68 exe to Tapani 2.21.1 or 2.21.1+ v3.

Can patches be applied to the original game (.60)?

I've just started a new game and was wondering if I could apply things like coloured attributes, correct number of subs, make it easier for human managers to manage abroard/international teams, change the resolution, correct the number of loans allowed etc.

Is there an idiots guide for this kind of stuff?
    I would recommend starting a new game if you're going from a totally unpatched .68 exe to Tapani 2.21.1 (you'd definitely need a new game for 2.21.1+ v3). For individual patches, it depends on the patch itself. Most changes will affect a saved game (I think all of those you've mentioned would), but some others won't.

Unless a patch has been specifically made for .60 then it will not work for that version. The location of things differ within the .60 - .68 exes, eg the address for English Premier League subs could be at 00500000 in .60 but at 00510000 in .68. Almost everything in this forum is intended to be used with the .68 exe.

This is a good guide to use for making changes in Olly. It may seem daunting at first, but like anything becomes easier after you do it a few times.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash

HEEEEELP

Someone please, free to download the registration link for jobs abroad.patch !!!!!!!

This link is broken. https://www.sendspace.com/file/ei7z12

vCash

Save game editor - change dob in bulk

Hi

Do you know if there is a save game editor that lets you make the players one year older.

I know you do it in cm staff but this makes them one year older in the database so i dont want to do this as all my photos will no longer work.

So i want to make the players one year older once ive got a saved game already created.

Thanks
    Aaron

vCash
    you might need to do each player at a time but you can do that with the 'GK Saved game editor'?

vCash
    I'm after a bulk change, if I'm going to do it manually I might as well update the pics config file

vCash
    I don't think anything exists for that. You'll probably have to make the changes with CTRL+H in the config file.

vCash
    Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum. Just like everyone else here I'm a big CM 01-02 fan and play it even to this day. I've been looking for an Austrian league patch, but not updated to any year, just the original 01-02 season playable Austrian league. I would appreciate it if anyone has it or knows where to get it.

Thanks

vCash

Birds eye view match engine

Ive just remebered champ man 4 included in the match engine so you could see the little dots moving around.

Could this ever be possible for champ man by one of the coding masters?

vCash
    It's possible but it would have been extremely hard to modify existing game without source code. In real life it's not possible at all.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Short answer - No

vCash

RE: Host problem

Related to this history:
    http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5218
    @Golly

^^ In the process you have to open the NOCD.EXE file to edit the WM / EM host but I can not get it started without a game.
    Is there a program, A simple guide? so that I can edit the NOCD.EXE?

I am using patch - v3.9.68
    I use Tapani's 2.21 patch
    I'm using a NOCD.exe and thus October 2017 Data Update
    - Start Year 2015

I would like to change World Cup host from "Mexico" to Russia or more like EM hosts

THANK YOU

PS: I know my post is set wrong sorry....
    Last edited by Supriya; 02-11-17 at 09:32 AM.

vCash
    Just edit the normal cm0102.exe

vCash
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but I did search and couldn't find an answer.

The 2.21.x patch disables the Welsh league to create the Northern Premier. Is it possible to reverse this so that the Welsh league is playable with a 2.21 patch ?
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash

Lower league England

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's somewhere I can download a patch to create another league below the conference? Is that possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I think Tapani's patch (and probably Saturn's patch) turns the Welsh League into the level below the conference

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637