* Some cup selections now use a mix between reputation and team quality, instead of just reputation (or random). This includes:
-- For selecting missing teams in the UEFA cup (when there are too few teams qualified there -- SI games by default used just reputation)
-- For selecting lower league teams in English FA cup
-- For selecting some teams in Irish league cup
-- For selecting some teams for Club world championships
-- For selecting some teams Oceania Cup
* Teams participating in World Club Cup no longer skip FA cup.
* Increased chances to find some interested coaches with low-reputation teams
* Default training regimes changed: before loaned players would end up No Training (or Tactics), now they end up in General (or Goalkeeping)
* Further tuning of regens positioning, anticipation, and decision values (slightly lowered)
draw adjusted to use team quality for picking lower league teams
* European Champions League: one group game moved to avoid collision with FIFA club worlds'.
* Intercontinental cup moved to August (to lessen impact on match schedule)
* Oceania cup slightly rescheduled (to lessen the chance for it to stop)
* UEFA cup, draw modified and one game slightly moved to incorporate World Club Cup in December
* World Club Cup: rescheduled to December (some UEFA cup / CL games moved slightly earlier), and prize money adjusted to 2009 levels
* Argentina: TV rights money in PRM
* Australia: substitution rules changed in NSL
* Brazil: Foreigner restrictions removed
* Denmark: subs rules changed to 7 in PRM
* England: seven subs allowed in ENG PRM, D1, D2 and League Cup. FA cup rewritten with current rules.
* France: Foreigner rules changed in leagues + cup, 5 subs now allowed in FRA 3rd div
* Germany: Seven subs allowed in D1, D2 and Cup
* Ireland: League elegations/promotions adjusted. Irish cup prize money adjusted (3 rounds). Irish cup
* Nother Ireland: 5 subs allowed in cup
* Scotland: Seven subs allowed in SPL, loans allowed in SPL
* Relegation to/from lower leagues in some nations (Ireland, Northern Ireland, Holland, ..)
* English FA cup allows 7 subs
* Contract trickery with short contracts and high sign-on fee remedied.
* Merconorte cup disabled.
* New (optional) user interface backported from 3.12
* A development mode setting added to patcher
Some of the foreigner and sub changes are originallyfrom Zozoa addon 2.29 (he figured out how to change those, but some needed recoding for 2.xx).
* Erroneus available memory detection fixed.
* Database events (like loans etc) for 2010 and later now works
* Correct display of start seasons (e.g. 10/11 instead of 00/01)
* Two club history screen year errors fixed
* Two array indexing errors in UEFA cup draws, and one in Inter-Toto cup, both causing either a crash or bitrot
* Many memory errors corrected:
-- 2 possible array index errors in UEFA cup draw (could cause crash or bitrot)
-- 1 possible array index error in Inter-Toto Cup draw (could cause crash or bitrot)
-- 5 misbehaving reallocs changed to rather use more memory than crash
-- 5 memory allocations fixed, they were too short (of which 4 could cause problems in France)
-- One load game bug fixed (caused crash)
-- Game creation exit/crash solved
-- One severe error with a bad freeing of memory fixed (severe bitrot or crash)
-- Dangling pointer in World Club Cup Draw (could cause crashes or bitrot in end of July/early August)
* Compatibility mode probably no longer be necessary
* MLS crash in 2.18 fixed
* Youngster age fixes
* Australian league resets properly
* cpuinf32.dll bug fixed