Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Tactics - Help & Discussion

vCash
    Yes, it's named " I Need Passing " . There is a topic in tactics threads whit that one . Whene ai using in saturn patch most times hard tackling iam suggesting using normal tackling whit few twiks for proper work . Maybe try urself make ur own tactic, for example at the start, whit some other by tapani made already and try few twiks .

vCash
    Okay wicked, thanks, Ill have a scout around, and have a tweak or 2

vCash

vCash
    I need passing is overrated. Works well in holiday mode though.

vCash

Help

Cant get right formation and tactics to use and best without ball and with ball players positions.using April 2017 update and dnt no many hidden gems.keep losing

vCash
    Guys can anyone point me in the right direction. I want a solid but not unbeatable tactic to use. I can never seem to get a decent one together that last long or works across multiple teams with consistent results so I end up getting stroppy & rage quitting the game!

I prefer NWW tactics but they seem to be set up to fail against the AI which uses WW & NWW. If anyone can guide me i'll be forever grateful as I'm struggling to enjoy the game I have loved for the best part of 25 years now

vCash
    Hey,

Have you tried the default 4-1-3-2? If you set it up in the "usual" manner (attacking, short passing, hard tackling, pressing on and offside on), it is fairly solid. Not unbeatable though, but it should get you decent results if you have suitable players.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JLa For This Useful Post:

GFRay is offline Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Hey,

Have you tried the default 4-1-3-2? If you set it up in the "usual" manner (attacking, short passing, hard tackling, pressing on and offside on), it is fairly solid. Not unbeatable though, but it should get you decent results if you have suitable players.
    I was thinking about doing this, but do you also have some recommended player instructions?

vCash
    Thanks for the suggestions. Can always rely on the fellas here to come up trumps. I've switched to 4132 using Derm's NWW set up in the NWW thread and have tried to adapt Tapani's suggestions around set pieces. Playing as Man City on the ODB and currently sitting second in Div 1 at the end of September. My only frustration is most games have been 2-1 wins or 2-2, 3-3 draws so it's not as tight at the back as I'd like but I'm guessing this is down to players maybe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    If you like wingers and full backs scoring and assisting try a 442 called FodFod2CF.
    One of my favorites, but I'm often getting killed by teams with 1 (central) striker.
    Mostly I'll play them with 1 DC and 1 DMC but that seems to work with big teams only.
    Any help?

vCash
    Inspired by Faceless' recent thread,

What is the "best" set piece settings? Normal, forward, back, who should do what? Lately I've started sticking them all on "normal", although attackers "forward" on attacking set pieces and defenders "back" on defensive set pieces.

Surely there are better setups out there.

Thoughts?

vCash
    I was wondering if there is a solid defensive tactic which you can use when you're up against a superior team, especially when you're one goal up and don't want to concede a goal

vCash

vCash

Good formation tactics/decent players

Hey first of all great update and I've been playing the game since first started and 01/02 best ever. I seem to be having problems finding that 2 formation I need to win games which I don't seem to be doing, I'd always to fpr the 4-3-1-2 but that fails alot in last few updates so if anyone can help would be grateful.

Also anyone found any gems so far in this update cheap or expensive

Again thanks for the update and everything

Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTCHAMPMASTER View Post
    Hey first of all great update and I've been playing the game since first started and 01/02 best ever. I seem to be having problems finding that 2 formation I need to win games which I don't seem to be doing, I'd always to fpr the 4-3-1-2 but that fails alot in last few updates so if anyone can help would be grateful.

Also anyone found any gems so far in this update cheap or expensive

Again thanks for the update and everything
    In the Revamped Tactic League there is a table of tested tactics over 100 seasons which you can also download. Try any of those perhaps? You can find the league here: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10031

If you want to know what the good players are in the latest database you can check out this thread: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10047

Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi GFRay! Pls test this. https://www.sendspace.com/file/8fnwev
    Wrong thread mate!

I will move it into the right thread!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112