Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tactics - General Discussion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago ninja View Post
    My new club is west ham, but not can not find an effective way to play.
    I need help, suggestions ????
    Hello Tiago Ninja,

First of all, Kudos for the fantastic nickname.

I am quite sure there are several threads about tactics you can
    browse through... if you need specific advice perhaps tells us
    which version of the game you're playing so that we know what
    kind of squad you have in your hands.

Or you could just follow this advice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfpyD3xYjDg

Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Psmith For This Useful Post:

vCash

Could you guys test this one

I hope you can test this one for me and tell me what you think if anyone tries it.

http://www.filedropper.com/4-1-2-2-1titovajugav4

I didn't touch w-wout ball settings at all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yugoslav For This Useful Post:

vCash

tactic for april 15 update

hi guys

Can someone help me out

im finding it hard to find a decent tactic for the latest update any suggestions?

vCash

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ok.
    After many years of trying i am actually going to make a real attempt at making my own wib/wob tactic.I have got by on using normal tactics and adapting them to suit, also knowing a lot of the best players helps a lot.
    I have seen Info's you tube video and studied the wib/wob instructions for many of the top tactics.
    Like i said i have never done this before and therefore i will be asking lots of pretty stupid questions on here in due course.
    My hometown club is Plymouth Argyle who currently use a 3-5-2 formation (quite successfully) so i will be attempting to re-create some of their success.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pyromyst For This Useful Post:

vCash

Question Does 4141tapani_iodine.tct works on ODB 3.9.60?

Hi all, i'm a newbie of this game and I use the ODB 3.9.60 without any patch or update and I would know if 4141tapani_iodine.tct works on this database or I have to use 3.9.68 database or I have to install tapani's patches in order to obtain greatest results with this tactic. Thanks

vCash
    I'd imagine so. 442CJF rocked on it when I was doing manager tests a year back.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    I'd imagine so. 442CJF rocked on it when I was doing manager tests a year back.
    First of all i want to tell you that receive an answer about a tactic from a tactic's master Llike you is very gratefully for me. With "i'd immagine so" do you mean that if I want to win everything with 4141tapani_iodine.tct i have to use 3.9.68 database or tapani's patches, right? I tried using both your iodineCF and 442CJF and i succeed in having wonderfull results with both of them even if you're right i got more satifactions with 442CJF. My only very little problem with 442CJF is that i prefer to play with One striker and with One or three narrow midlefier and i would ask you if you can create a beast tactic like your others for 3.9.60 database based on One striker and One or three narrow midlefier obviously if you have some free time and if you want. Thanks a lot anymore for your answer and your time
    Last edited by uffi69; 07-07-15 at 12:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    First of all i want to tell you that receive an answer about a tactic from a tactic's master Llike you is very gratefully for me. With "i'd immagine so" do you mean that if I want to win everything with 4141tapani_iodine.tct i have to use 3.9.68 database or tapani's patches, right? I tried using both your iodineCF and 442CJF and i succeed in having wonderfull results with both of them even if you're right i got more satifactions with 442CJF. My only very little problem with 442CJF is that i prefer to play with One striker and with One or three narrow midlefier and i would ask you if you can create a beast tactic like your others for 3.9.60 database based on One striker and One or three narrow midlefier obviously if you have some free time and if you want. Thanks a lot anymore for your answer and your time
    Oh the flattery, I blush.

Sadly I am more of a Tapani clone in that I (attempt) to try and improve on tactics, sure some are purely my work but my most successful ones are improvement on his masterpieces though he says I have made them worse

Try 4411CF CML if you can find it, if not I will upload it tonight.

vCash
    Hey . I recently went back to the .60 game. Tapani 4141 iodine works a charm.

vCash
    Oh the flattery, I blush.

Sadly I am more of a Tapani clone in that I (attempt) to try and improve on tactics, sure some are purely my work but my most successful ones are improvement on his masterpieces though he says I have made them worse

Try 4411CF CML if you can find it, if not I will upload it tonight.
    I don't know if you made them worse or not i'm just a newbie but I'm sure your tactics are awesome and i say this because i tried them and i won everything with your tactics in all countries i played from lower leagues to top leagues even with players that have very bad attributes. I hope to have some free time this evening so i wil search for your tactic and i will try it as soon ad possible, maybe this night. Is 4411CF CML in your tactic pack? I remember i saw 44111CF in your tactic pack but maybe i'm wrong and i'm sure there wasn't written CML. However if i don't find it i let you know because i'm very curious to try it. Thanks
    Last edited by uffi69; 07-07-15 at 06:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    Hey . I recently went back to the .60 game. Tapani 4141 iodine works a charm.
    Thanks for your answer. i would know if Tapani_iodine works for you with every players or you need to buy big names or cheat players if you want to win everything from the first year. Thanks

vCash
    Tapani_iodine works with every player even crappy ones (if you like to play in Finland or Ireland)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrrybak View Post
    Tapani_iodine works with every player even crappy ones (if you like to play in Finland or Ireland)
    I used it with Bray Wanderers in Ireland and got to the champions league and beat Barcalona 2-0 with it. So it should work with almost anybody.

vCash
    I like to play in Italy (first choice) where there is super-Rome, spain, england, germany, France (last choice) and i like to start from the botton and reach the top class by consecutive promotions and when i reach the top class i want to beat big teams without using big names or cheat players but using a strong tactic and right players for each position. For this reason i asked you about using Tapani_iodine also with crappy players
    Last edited by uffi69; 07-07-15 at 07:45 PM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Shambalane;241624]I used it with Bray Wanderers in Ireland and got to the champions league and beat Barcalona 2-0 with it. So it should work with almost anybody.[/

I'm sorry but my aim isn't beat barcelona, real madrid, rome or any big team once or twice my aim is win Champions league neither with crappy players or big names but with normal/middle players because the randomly of the game let you beat big teams with crappy players once or twice without needing to use iodine or iodine based tactics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    I don't know if you made them worse or not i'm just a newbie but I'm sure your tactics are awesome and i say this because i tried them and i won everything with your tactics in all countries i played from lower leagues to top leagues even with players that have very bad attributes. I hope to have some free time this evening so i wil search for your tactic and i will try it as soon ad possible, maybe this night. Is 4411CF CML in your tactic pack? I remember i saw 44111CF in your tactic pack but maybe i'm wrong and i'm sure there wasn't written CML. However if i don't find it i let you know because i'm very curious to try it. Thanks
    Think this is it - https://www.sendspace.com/file/ws433g

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Amusing thread

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks a lot Cam i try it this night and tomorrow i tell you how it performs. Thanks again

vCash
    I tried your 4411CML and it works very well but i still prefer your 442CJF that is amazing at any level

vCash

Iodine-based tactics – change mentality to normal?

I wonder how it would affect the results if we change the mentality from attacking to normal in Iodine-based tactics – I mean especially three best of them (original 4141tapani_iodine, iodineCF and 442CJF) because they are surely the easiest way to dominate the game but the question is if it is possible to do even better with them

If anyone of you has been doing some testing on this subject I would appreciate if you share your thoughts here.

I wonder what would be the best way to excel in this game:
    1. Use any of the Iodine-based tactics as plug’n’play?
    2. Use any of the Iodine-based tactics as plug’n’play against weaker opponents and change mentality to normal against stronger opponents or in away matches?
    3. Or maybe use any of the Iodine-based tactics but with mentality changed permanently to normal?

edit:

I decided to do a quick test. I choose Sunderland on original 3.9.60 database. It takes me about 30 minutes to holiday through a whole season so I’ve done a first season only twice: once with attacking mentality and once with normal. I know that it is too little testing to have significant statistical value but I don’t want to spend 15 hours to do some more proper testing so I share what I’ve got.

The tactic I choose was 4141tapani_iodine. I’ve done some minor changes to it but I don’t think they have any significant effect on the results so we can assume that it was original iodine.

I finished the 2nd in the Premier League with both attacking and normal mentality. I guess it’s not bad for a team which finished the 2001/2002 season on the 17th place in real life.

My stats in the Premier League:
    attacking mentality: 26 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses, 70 goals scored, 19 conceded, 86 pts
    normal mentality: 28 wins, 9 draws, 1 loss, 77 goals scored, 22 conceded, 93 pts

I guess it means that changing mentality doesn’t change too much
    However, it is possible that with normal mentality we can get lower number of losses.

Maybe I’m reinventing the wheel here but the best way to get the best possible results is probably adjusting tactics to the current situation
    Of course it is not possible in holiday mode but personally I think that holidaying is good only for testing so it’s not a problem.
    Last edited by Maks; 10-07-15 at 07:33 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maks For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm playing the Tapani 2.19 with autumm 2013. Using the iodinecf and it works like s***!
    Is it me or is this tactic not working on these updates/patches? Also, my striker scores to little for his position. Usel to score 50-60 now he is down to 20. Whats wrong with me?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

vCash
    I've just downloaded the new update and its brilliant but I'm really struggling with formation, and even signing any players. any help would be appreciated

vCash
    FodFod2CF

vCash

Help, I cannot find the download file for Haniel's 4-5-1 Freestyle

Can anybody please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast