View Poll Results: Are you interested in restarting the FIFA league?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 90.91%
  • No

1 9.09%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Mass Effect 3

316'sRegen Unattached
    For lovers of this game there is another title that is quite interesting.

I've only played it a wee bit so far but the turn based shooting etc is similar as well as having different soldiers with different abilities and skills.

Check out "Silent Storm" if you get a chance (no need for DosBox either)

vCash
    Becoming bored of waiting for this...

vCash
    Can i say this is one of the threshold of what's wrong with the current reigme of gathering topics/threads into one!

Sya Mass Effect i3 in title but mentions Tiger Woods, and Ouya (Ouya not even apart of EA), and within evidence of the first two pages shows problems. One post about of Tiger Woods (cheater whore bastard) and then startight about the controversial ending of MASS EFFECT 3 (which the thread is named after) and yet Fifa 15, etc. gets different threads.

I am not one to just to cause for shit for shitsake, but rather one to highlight problems of a current rigme. For example if i wanted to post the latest news about the ME title, due i post here despite it's mixed thread and out-of-date name or gaming where it is overlooked by annual games such as COD or Fifa, or PES, or etc.

Foundations are the corner-stone of development - so where is this 'cornerstone'?

vCash
    PES 2015 thread disappeared Zan and I am sure I made one when Bev made FIFA 15 topic...

Mine got merged. Same goes for games I was waiting for. Och well. Accepted it .

vCash
    I have no problem with games having their own thread. Somebody merged them all into one even after my own tidy-up.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Also found something funny in this thread. FIFA poll?

vCash
    Right place, imo, and if the name can be changed to Mass Effect series instead that would be helpfull.

News of the WHILE TRILOGY being remastered for next-gen

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bio.../1100-6423431/

vCash
    Mass Effect announces Halo 4 Senior Writer as lead Writer, plus more.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/0...ss-effect-game

Good thing to have an actual experience writer in charge except for Marc Walter, who will be Creative Consultant, who was put in charge through the development of Mass Effect 2.

vCash
    Despite the merge rendered Fifa the up-most important role.

What is people's thoughts about Mass Effect Andromeda?

Personally, thought lower then i expected, the game is quite good and is a (possible) amazing platform to establish the next series of games. Feel too much is based on future DLC to render a proper outcome, but hopefully more is added then taken in future games.

vCash
    There won't be another Mass Effect title for a LONG while Zan. Sadly, Andromeda sales were bad and reviews did the damage too. Unfortunately the game was rushed, despite having probably great story, the lack of polish did diminish the game value a lot. Facial animations were terrible. Absolutely woeful. You cannot get to feel the game like this.

So EA decided to close ME down for time being. Hopefully it doesn't end like Medal of Honor... (like you know, died completely).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    There won't be another Mass Effect title for a LONG while Zan. Sadly, Andromeda sales were bad and reviews did the damage too. Unfortunately the game was rushed, despite having probably great story, the lack of polish did diminish the game value a lot. Facial animations were terrible. Absolutely woeful. You cannot get to feel the game like this.

So EA decided to close ME down for time being. Hopefully it doesn't end like Medal of Honor... (like you know, died completely).
    Mass Effect is too much of a potential cash-cow to close completely. Thoough the second division of BioWare is being interested other-wheres, hoping that BioWare Edmonton can support it at least. Sales weren't great, but there will always be a fanbase. It takes one artist to paint a perfect painting to be called a masterpiece. I believe with a stable development cycle any sequal would be alot better the the first (like original ME trilogy). Base it off a much more dynamic protagonist/choice based player, and then the heavens will open alot better.

vCash
    Here is the news source and they have credibility.

http://kotaku.com/sources-bioware-mo...-on-1795100285

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Here is the news source and they have credibility.

http://kotaku.com/sources-bioware-mo...-on-1795100285
    As said, EA isn't trustworthy with long-term decisions, and if anything would be prosper i would be the Edmonton branch, the original team. Not saying i would be a long time, or anything against - BioWare works in a cylce of IP's, ME, DA, ME, DA, Etc

vCash
    Hm not really. DA: I is prime example here. It was supposed to be an add-on for DA2. Thus why they were developing Inquisition right after DA2 was released.

Dunno about Mass Effect. I really do think they need to take a break from the franchise. BioWare usually doesn't make that many mistakes like with Andromeda. Don't know what happened here at all. Disappointment is huge among players.

Dragon Age is for now also not coming out, but people didn;t forget about the saga.

vCash
    Must finish ME3... I loved the first one, barely remember the the second one. Will probably play Andromeda when added to EA Access...

vCash
    RIP Mass Effect

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819