View Poll Results: Are you interested in restarting the FIFA league?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 90.91%
  • No

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

vCash

Mass Effect 3

Released today, March 6th, in the USA, and the reviews have been promising with them often being 9/10 or 90-100%. I have pre-ordered my copy, but unfortunately my controller is broken so i might have to wait a bit before i can possibly complete my ME2 Saves for it. Played the demo and loved it, the only flaw which i have read is the multi-player being a little hash now and there, which i somewhat expected due to the fact it was nearly created by a total different development team from another BioWare branch- but does offer more gameplay on the side.

Anyone pre-ordering it, or what?

vCash
    Never played 1 or 2, whats it about? and what style game is it?

vCash
    FPS/RPG mixture.

BioWare game. As it's BioWare it's always top notch stuff... Well, mostly. I didn't like Mass Effect that much to hype it as press does. It's it's moments of course .

But, 3 looks way better in mechanics than ME1 and ME2, so... who knows .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    FPS/RPG mixture.

BioWare game. As it's BioWare it's always top notch stuff... Well, mostly. I didn't like Mass Effect that much to hype it as press does. It's it's moments of course .

But, 3 looks way better in mechanics than ME1 and ME2, so... who knows .
    I agree EA did over-do it with the marketing, but some of the videos were brilliant!

I think they could have made more of the little detailed changes they have made for 3 from fan service to ME2, it could have maybe added more to feel rather then the sci-fi Bladrunner feel it did have, but did add more to the series. I think what they have done with the last game was to end the Shepard arc, but also testing with the field for future games - as it is hinted that more games could be added in the series, but not orientated around Shepard itself. It is basically confirmed that there is going to be a MMO of the universe, leaving the door way open for any more additions on the horizon.

316'sRegen Unattached

Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Gimme a hell yeah, can't waitg for this one, it will probably be for sale on the PSN store only.
    Many hours were spent in the original "Downhill Jam" level trying to get that hidden tape!

NOWGAMER INTRO
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is incoming from Activision, delivering classic stages from the first two Tony Hawk games. Check out the first screens here.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is a remastered edition of stages from the first two PSone Tony Hawk games. Using original dveloper Neversoft's original code, new developer Robomodo has revamped the game entirely.

Classic returning stages include Warehouse, School 2, Mall, Phoenix, Hanger, Marseilles and Venice, all recreated in full HD.

vCash
    i'd love to play a tony hawk again, good old fucking times

vCash
    One of my favorite games of all time, will certainly be getting this.

vCash
    Always had an amazing soundtrack!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Always had an amazing soundtrack!

funky-G Unattached
    Gimme a hell yeah, can't wait for this one, it will probably be for sale on the PSN store only.
    Many hours were spent in the original "Downhill Jam" level trying to get that hidden tape!

hellll yyyyeeeaaaahhhh and a and if i remember right brother i was the one who got it on my first go after you and gordy had nearly worn out the controller trying hard to beat the warehouse though great level

vCash
    what was the downhill jam?

i remember the warehouse though, you had to grind over that rotor on the right where the halfpipe to open that secret area and get the hidden tape, didnt you?

edit, never mind, that was wrong actually, you somehow had to get the helicopter going to open (another) secret area outside where the hidden tape was (guess what) hidden

oh man, i miss tony hawk so much

funky-G Unattached
    downhill jam was in tony hawks 2 (i think) funnily enough it was all downhill if you missed the jump to get up to get the hidden tape then you have to restart the level many hours was spent on that game back in the day when playstations had wired controllers and we didnt have online gaming as yet

316'sRegen Unattached
    downhill jam was in the original game.
    Yeah the tape required a precise series of jumps and grinds and even a wallride in there!
    I remember you doing that after watching us get gradually more frustrated after each attempt.
    and i still hate you for it

the last minute of this vid shows it

vCash
    Would be fun to play this again, though HD is misleading in most cases (take a look at Beyond Good And Evil HD, MGS 1-2 HD, DMC1-3 HD - they still look crap, but bearable).

Doubt it will offer any better graphics than PC version offered when it was released .

Though a classic is a classic and I have OSTs from all TH games . Still think that TH2 and 4 are best in the series ^^. Good pad is needed though .

316'sRegen Unattached

Call of Duty: MW3

Does anyone still play this?
    I just recently got back into it and prestiged

I like the way it lets you buy a gun from level 1 second time around, and chose the AK, I'll probably take the stinger second level.

Anyone interested in a game sometime?

Mervmeister Unattached
    This don't even warrant a thread, might as well call it MW2.

vCash
    Been playing the old series again with my brother recently so I'm getting back into it - Next time I'm on the PS3, I'll load it up
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

Lobelia159 Unattached
    Awesome, love the Tony Hawk series. I was getting into Skate for while too, much more technical than Tony Hawk but still fun.

Lobelia159 Unattached
    I haven't played in a while, been too busy with projects lately. I could go for some Kill Confirmed tonight maybe. Haven't yet hit prestige, I got it and we just started playing muti-player online I haven't even played the campaign yet, which I know I should.

vCash
    Any idea of a date?

EDIT: Wiki says July. Can't wait!

316'sRegen Unattached
    the campaign is worth a play through

Like the maddest action film ever, Die hard on crack or something

316'sRegen Unattached
    awesome!

The nowgamer site just said summer, so i was thinking anytime up to Aug.
    Hopefully there are multiplay tourneys in it

Lobelia159 Unattached
    Haha, sounds pretty awesome. Is it like the others where it lets you play the campaign with another person?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_3_16 View Post
    the campaign is worth a play through

Like the maddest action film ever, Die hard on crack or something
    Served for like 6 years now. Same old, same old with dumbest AI I have ever seen in FPS games. Seriously .

vCash
    Info0 when are you getting a PS3? Although I doubt you'd be able to play a game without glitching

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast