Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Chat

vCash

Random Chat

I leave you for 2 minutes....

How is everyone?

vCash
    bev mate, the annual awards are at the end of the year. you aint gonna get the "best thread starter award" creating them now, people would have forgot by december

vCash
    Has anyone seen this KONY 2012 video that is doing the rounds?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Just heard about it on the wireless. Will give it a looksee later. With Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian giving it support, it must be serious!

vCash
    The wireless?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/po...we-got-trouble

vCash
    Saw the KONY video yesterday, I hope they catch him... sick bastard.

vCash

Thinks of your's life's & Some strange dark ideas

For Example of myself....

Whene i have moneys, just some bucks, not many. I feel really cool cuz i can buy cigarettes, and whene im smokin just everything is so easy..
    But its little strange..I feel then like something is gone.. but its a little feel.

Whene i dont have a moneys, and cant do anything/smoke just feel terrible, like all my life was passed away...

Then i've been in the panic and its really sad feel

Im a student, going to university only in saturday/sundey, doesnt work..

Im little lazy, and just wonder if i will examine my last 3rd year of study... Now im a practicant in some company

My parents are really strange. My father is some kind of dictatory and mother is really nervous. They thinkin about me like some kind of patology person. They doesnt like my smokes and now not giving me a 1 cent of shit .

Im a 25 years old.. Just thinkin if i can do something whit my life to be stable, if i am able to make stabillity and be in good whit myself just longer, whitout many breaks.

I dont like physical work, and just dream about some not hardly/ messy Job.

And i dont have a girlfriend

If God could take a look, and help me a little..

sorry for language, which is still not improved as i want.

Maybe some of you are interested in my Curriculum Vitae ?

316'sRegen Unattached
    cheer up haniel, there has to be a bright side mate.

Everyone has dark days, there is a saying it's always darkest before the dawn.

vCash
    life is no pic-nic but you've got to cheer up mate.
    I'll give a go at this tho. sometimes i feel the blues too.

vCash
    Hey mate, like Luis said life is no picnic, but I believe you get from life what you put in to life.
    You need to find something to keep you busy, although I know it's hard to get motivated, but at least you're willing to admit you're lazy. The thing is, if you don't have anything to keep you busy, you can think way too much. Don't get me wrong, thinking is good, but over analysing things is bad. At 25, you've a hell of a lot of potential so don't be so hard on yourself. You should try an get a job though, I hate mine, but it allows me to afford to the things I want to, I work to live which is a lot better than live to work! Plus, you could buy smokes!

vCash
    Sounds like you're in a rut Haniel. I've been there myself and it's not a nice place to be. At the end of the day, you're the only one that can get yourself out of it, nobody else.

The most important thing to do now is to find a way of making some money whether it be a job, a new career or a business perhaps. Something you would enjoy doing preferably and are passionate about. Look into different types of jobs/careers. You might come across something and think 'Yeah I wanna do that'.

Open your mind, think positive, have a goal, make the effort!

vCash
    Haniel - You are a legend..

Thats all u need to know..

Be confident.

Go out there, and get yourself a woman..
    Which country are u from?
    which city?

Your english is fantastic compared to any foreign language i know.

Chris is right - its darkest before the dawn.
    Luis & Erk are right too, Life is no pic-nic.

I always thought it would be a picnic too, but it turns out, getting what u want is pretty hard.

So instead of being annoyed / discouraged that i couldnt get what I wanted, you just have to accept what you are and what you have.

I love life. Its fantastic.

Every bird tweeting, every bit of breeze..
    Its all good.

Enjoy every moment.

But I would try and find a job.
    Any job will do.

We all only work for the money at the end of the day.
    and there are a lucky few who enjoy what they do..... but i havent met many of them in my life...

So..

1. Get a job.
    2. Do some online dating - wish i'd done it, just for the experiences u would have.
    3. get a woman.
    4. get some smokes.
    5. enjoy.....

vCash
    I also dont think Haniel thought this would be the reaction...
    he wanted some dark thoughts from the rest of us...

Well haniel - I work, and yet I never have any money..
    But life isnt about Money, luckily..

Although, my money, it currently goes on my Mortgage and bills...

The rest, i spend on going to watch the blades (sheffield United), drinking, smoking weed.. and probably a bit too much food....

Any extra i put away and then try and take the wife out for tea once a month, or we go on holiday for a city break...

It use to be dark, now i own the light...

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Think I must be the only person to have been reading that thinking he was just practising his English.. I was also laughing whilst reading it.

Check you all out with your meaningful posts, you bunch of gays.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    insightful thoughts for a self-absorbed, steroid-filled Man City fan.....

I thought the Son of God was supposed to be caring and compassionate.....

vCash
    'Dead' Brazilian boy 'sits up in coffin at his own funeral and asks for WATER before lying back down lifeless'

By Tammy Hughes - The Daily Mail

A two-year-old boy sat up in his coffin and asked for water before laying back down again lifeless, according to a Brazilian news website.

In a case that seems almost too incredible to be true, ORM claimed that Kelvin Santos stopped breathing during treatment for pneumonia at a hospital in Belem, northern Brazil.

He was declared dead at 7.40pm on Friday and his body was handed over to his family in a plastic bag.

The child's devastated family took him home where grieving relatives held a wake throughout the night, with the boy's body laid in an open coffin.

But an hour before his funeral was due to take place on Saturday the boy apparently sat up in his coffin and said: 'Daddy, can I have some water?'.

The boy's father, Antonio Santos, said: 'Everybody started to scream, we couldn't believe our eyes. Then we thought a miracle had taken place and our boy had come back to life.

'Then Kelvin just laid back down, the way he was. We couldn't wake him. He was dead again.

Mr Santos rushed his son back to the Aberlardo Santos hospital in Belem,where the doctors reexamined the boy and confirmed that he had no signs of life.

He said: 'They assured me that he really was dead and gave me no explanation for what we had just seen and heard.'

The boy's family decided to delay the funeral for an hour in the hope that he would wake up again, but ended up burying him at 5pm that day in a local cemetery.

Convinced that his son was victim of medical malpractice, Mr Santos has now registered a complaint with the police who have launched an investigation

He said: 'Fifteen minutes after rushing him away for resuscitation, they came and told me he was dead and handed me his body. Perhaps they didn't examine him properly. Dead people don't just wake up and talk. I'm determined to find out the truth.'

The local state department today confirmed the boy had been admitted to hospital in a critical condition and was declared dead after suffering cardiac-respiratory failure.

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Jesus christ Tuesdays suck!

vCash
    all work days suck between 9 and 5

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Yeah but Tuesdays especially. They're one day away from the weekend previous and three whole days to the next one. Blergh.

vCash
    Pay Day, those 10 hours O/Time will sure come in handy come the weekend :dance1:

vCash
    Did we have a property thread before? Finally growing up a put a deposit on a house

vCash
    Powerful stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Did we have a property thread before? Finally growing up a put a deposit on a house
    You're nuts!

vCash
    Tesco cunts. Still bailing hay and these are already on sale . . . .

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast