Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cm0102.exe stopped working - AUG 1st

vCash
    So, my game opened through Olly, and then it went one day further than usual but then it minimised itself and froze.
    Am I to assume that it has corrupted beyond repair?

I did check the Club World Championship to see if that had played through the previous season (as I read that sometimes that can cause a problem if it doesn't get past the semi finals) but all was as it should be there.

Edit: Am adding a screenshot of Olly when I open my exe through it. Apologies if I do this wrong as I've never uploaded a file before!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0eop9n

Copied
    Last edited by tysonlucybuffy; 06-07-17 at 08:09 PM.

vCash
    It probably is corrupted beyond repair. If you can upload the .sav file I'll take a look at it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    The problem relates to the Average Points in the Argentine Primera B Nacional. The game will crash immediately if you try to click on them, and it crashes on August 3rd as that's when the Argentine leagues are reset for a new season. It's an error that was present in .68, maybe in other previous official patches too.

I tried a lazy fix to it (literally just bypassing the error with no consideration for what else is being skipped) and it seems to work for now. The Argentine leagues reset without issue and I holidayed until the following August where they also reset properly. So you should get another season out of your save at least, but beyond that I've no idea. Let me know which numbered exe you're using from the 2.21.1+ v3 thread and I'll upload an edited version of it.

To anyone else running into this problem in the future, the change I made is:
    Code:
    00409D7E  JLE SHORT 00409D9E --> JMP SHORT 00409D9E

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Saturn, that is so kind of you to try to fix my save! I shall load it up later and let you know how it goes.
    I think the exe I used was 13 but I will double check when I am by my laptop.

I really appreciate your effort. Thank you!

Ben

Edit: Yes, the exe I used is number 13.
    Last edited by tysonlucybuffy; 08-07-17 at 07:49 PM.

vCash
    New .exe

Hopefully it'll hold together for more than the one season I tested.

I really appreciate your effort.
    Thanks. Likewise, I appreciated the fact that you tried to solve this on your own, giving a thorough description of what you tried and what settings you had used.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I have played on with my save for a few months now - No problems at all.

Cheers, Saturn! You won't believe how happy I am that I can carry on with my game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    The problem relates to the Average Points in the Argentine Primera B Nacional. The game will crash immediately if you try to click on them, and it crashes on August 3rd as that's when the Argentine leagues are reset for a new season. It's an error that was present in .68, maybe in other previous official patches too.

I tried a lazy fix to it (literally just bypassing the error with no consideration for what else is being skipped) and it seems to work for now. The Argentine leagues reset without issue and I holidayed until the following August where they also reset properly. So you should get another season out of your save at least, but beyond that I've no idea. Let me know which numbered exe you're using from the 2.21.1+ v3 thread and I'll upload an edited version of it.

To anyone else running into this problem in the future, the change I made is:
    Code:
    00409D7E  JLE SHORT 00409D9E --> JMP SHORT 00409D9E
    Hi,

I have been trying to get to open the .sav file with note but it opens up with gibberish font.

I'm facing the same issue and would appreciate any advise on how I can make the change for the coding

Thanks

vCash
    Open the cm0102.exe with Olly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12