Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Rugby Union

vCash
    Baz called it.

Although the Argies didn't play badly.

Horribly forward pass for the Aussies last try but I guess it didn't make a difference to the result.

Can't see the All Blacks losing.
    Unless Bernard Foley has the game of his life!!

vCash
    The best thing about the final will be Nigel Owens being the ref, I wonder who'll be his first victim

vCash

vCash
    What a final, probably the best ever. This game is just great and the All Blacks are pure class, well done to the Aussies for being very determined opponents. Besides the USA in basket-ball, I cannot see any other sport where a country is just so dominating and also so sublimely beautiful to watch. They master the game of rugby in all their aspects, and also look to have plenty of fun on the pitch and overall a great bunch of lads.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RuiEsteves For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yep - great final and must be up there for one of the best world cups - roll on Japan in 4 years time!

vCash
    irish lads - know of any spare Ireland v Wales tickets for the rugger in a couple of weeks? We are 3 tickets shy for our group. I had to join the fecking Irish supporters club to get mine

vCash
    Six Nations started then

Need to re-watch France and Sco v Eng games as was packing the booze back

Neither game seemed to have much quality IMO but the win is most important to start with

Wales game - draw semed fair result. 13-0 down in quick time, then we go ahead and should have seen the game out. But a fucking terrible box kick fucked it up. Then a horrific drop goal attempt that was a bit hasty IMO when a couple more phases could have been chosen. Thrilling end to the game with both teams trying to win it!

My first time in Aviva stadium and looks wonderful from outside. Shocking that it only holds 55k. Major schoolboy error there!

Though the atmosphere in there was rather poor. Seemed very eerie day before the game as well - silence everywhere - maybe people were just nervous being 1st game

Cracking weeknd in Dublin tho - stayed by Ha'penny bridge and had some amazing swigs in Arlington hotel

Then a stranger started talking to us about the game in a posh bar - we didn't know until afterwards and having pictures that is was Michael Flateley! We recognised a couple of retired Welsh Rugby Playters instead in Mike Hall and David Pickering!

Flight back was terrible with the winds. My mates en route to Cardiff had to be diverted to Brum and get a coach back

Looking forward to re-wathcing the game again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    France scrape by again

Horrendous from Wales 1st half - just about done enough against the Scots but plenty to work on

vCash

Saracens v Quins at Wembley on Saturday. Had free tickets so why not!

vCash
    Only caught last 15 mins of Wales v England - looks like we were fecking error strewn. Mates said it was opposite of 6 nations - this time decent 1st half and horrific 2nd half

We'll get fecking tuned in NZ if we don't shape up

England have great strength in depth - I reckon they could beat Aussies 3-0 in back yard

vCash
    Australia v England was a cracker. Well deserved England win under new boss... Who is an Aussie: even more sweeter!

vCash
    Wales need to play for 80

I've said England to win 3-0 down there - sounds like a cracking game - didn't see either but looking forward to watching them when back!

vCash
    CJ Stander

vCash

Rugby Union

Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Australia v England was a cracker. Well deserved England win under new boss... Who is an Aussie: even more sweeter!
    Watched it last night at Allianz Arena. 3-0 whitewash, England have been on fire.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I predicted a 3-0 whitewash - England have grest strenght in depth at the mo

Sounded like an awesome game though - got it on record to watch. It's been an entertaining series - Aussies must be fuming

NZ were fecking immense against a very poor Wales

We did OK in first 2 tests. They were phenomenal 3rd time around though

Would be interesting to see (generally) how things would be if Southern Hemisphere teams played 3 games v a home nation in UK/Ire - they currently only play 1 off games so 3 series trips "away" in NZ/SA/Oz always in their favour (not in Oz this time tho )

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789