Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Basketball

vCash
    Well Cleveland reserves are nowhere near starters quality. JR Smith - guarantees some 3s in important moments, Shumpert does not. Love is much better PF than Frye. Both on defense, rebounds and offense. Jefferson is no match for LeBron.

SAS has great starter team, but no depth here. Sadly. The guy who can bring best of this team however, is still on bench . Gregg Popovich (best coach ever?).

Now GSW team is for me made of shooters. Exceptional ones, but not that great defenders. This might be become their weakness to exploit. The most I want some player to make Durant realise his mistake in moving to GSW. Must be my most hated team atm in NBA. I can't even stand watching them for one whole game without getting bored. Repetitive and boring 3s. If they hit those, they usually win games,if they don't they don't win. LOL. Hardly any dunkers or great assist makers in this team.

Sorry, prefer watching Hawks, Cleveland, Heat, Bulls, Magic, Wizards, OKC, Timberwolves, Trail Blazers, etc. over GSW.

vCash
    Don't say sorry but I'm bored with the NBA since they started this super team trend and I don't like the 3 pt shooting trent.

vCash
    Just to say congrats do Nowitzky for reaching the 30k club. The first european to do it, if I'm not mistaken!

vCash
    Congratulations to Eurobasket 2017 Champions Slovenia!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sahan For This Useful Post:

vCash
    You have got injuries and you have got injuries, not for the faint-hearted.

Gordon Hayward Scary İnjury:

vCash

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456