Thread: [MEMBER] Beezer,Celtic1967

vCash

[MEMBER] Beezer,Celtic1967

The 2014 www.champman0102.co.uk Awards saw the Hall of Fame Inductee category open once again where an individual is recognised for their services to the community. There have only been two previous winners with Tapani the first to be inducted and Dermotron in 2013.

This particular winner for 2014 goes back a long way in his start to virtual life here at www.champman0102.co.uk. It was when this website was actually run on phpBB (before vBulletin!) and I can recall now when he first arrived on the scene as a complete novice in not just how the game works but also in how to use his computer! I look back now with fondness (though perhaps not at the time!) at the numerous issues and queries that came up that became well known as 'beezering' but I am pleased to say that it all worked out in the end and especially to the benefit of our community as he soon got involved in the CM 01/02 Update Team and become an 'Updater'. It is, of course, Beezer,Celtic1967.

Beezer's knowledge of the game is second to none and it is that commitment and dedication to the cause that allowed Beezer to work his way up the ladder on to the 'Board' of the CM 01/02 Update Team and there he has remained as a key individual until this year. As a lot of work goes on behind the scenes, some of you will not be able to appreciate just how much work and research that Beezer has put into studying the logistics of the game. It is such knowledge that had become vital and has generated some very fascinating discussion and results within the team.

Of course, Beezer is also a well known individual to the public outside of the team! A very enthusiastic individual (though perhaps too much with regards to his boyhood Celtic (hail hail!) and Scottish politics!), Beezer has become a recognisable figure in our community.

This award comes at a very sad time for the CM 01/02 Update Team. Sadly, Beezer made the decision before Christmas to step down from the CM 01/02 Update Team altogether although he has indicated a willingness to help with research in the future. I sincerely wish Beezer the very best of luck in his future endeavours and hope you will all join me in thanking Beezer for the countless amount of hours and effort that he has put into updating the game and of course, keeping it alive. There will never be anybody quite like Beezer again, of that I can be sure!

Thank you and congratulations on your award, Beezer,Celtic1967.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash

4. The Following User Says Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    GOD!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mkskozienice For This Useful Post:

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash

The guy might rub some people the wrong way but he's a 'top bloke' as you Englishers would say, and his work here has been nothing short of amazing

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I love this guy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I can recall now when he first arrived on the scene as a complete novice in not just how the game works but also in how to use his computer!
    Not much has changed Congrats Beez!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Well in Beez!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Well deserved - a fountain of knowledge is our Beez!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    thank you very much lads,

don't know what to say to all this really

thank you all so very much

i have loved the time i had on this place and some of the great people i have met over the years

i am honoured and very humble to be in the hall of fame
    This is how is how it feels to be Celtic,
    Champions again as you'll know,
    Brendan Rodgers here for 10 in a row
    10 in a row

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BeezerCeltic1967 For This Useful Post: