Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted!

vCash
    Yo,

It is I (ZanSnkae),

whose has been active since at least 2008 (probably earlier)

who is open to help when needed since now!

Exceptional I know

but when needed I am here

PM Me.

vCash
    0102Bet

We are looking for a 'Bookie' who will act as a co-moderator for 0102Bet alongside bine ye. Ideally, this will be someone who doesn't already have some form of responsibility on the website already.

For those who are unaware, 0102Bet is a section within the Community in which you can gamble on events using virtual cash (vCash). For more information about 0102Bet, click here.

As the 'Bookie', you will post events on a regular basis for our VIPs to gamble on and will ultimately settle those bets following the conclusion of the event itself.

You will also respond to any betting requests made by the VIPs and should they run out of vCash, you can issue them with a challenge to stock up on vCash once again.

Those who wish to 'cash in' their vCash in return for VIP membership will contact you in the first instance and you will then liaise with Mark to organise for the VIP subscription to be extended.

If you are interested in the role, please contact Mark by Private Message.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123