Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Financial Changes

vCash
    Exactly my thinking Alan.

I have just run a tapani patch and then run flex.

I screenshotted all the changes that tapani made to TV and prize money. I will upload the screen shots and altleast it gives us a starting point...

vCash
    Had you noted the values before adding the Tapani Patch? I ask because Flex will read from the exe and in many cases the value won't have been changed in the Tapani Patch anyway.

vCash
    Yeah. There was only a few changes on tapani's. In England and Brazil. If you are adding them to a clean install you see which values haven't changed anyway. Will add screenshots when I get back to my comp.

vCash
    Don't suppose anyone has a list of changes to update subs and restrictions to now?

I have done the ones in the jl patch just wanted to check the rest are up to date also...

Will post screens shortly.

vCash
    So managed to change the tv and prize money with no errors.

However I did the same method adding tapani patch running flex and noting down the changes to restrictions and subs.

When I made the changes to restrictions and subs my game now gives me an error at the end of loading a save and closes cm0102 any ideas? It also did this when trying to start a new game...

It's definitely changing something in either the restrictions or subs using flex.

Could it be that I already made the changes to subs using the jl patcher?

vCash
    Why are trying to run both? Its likely that tapani 2.19 changes subs for a load of nations already so you are essentially trying to make same changes using different methods.

The list of changes the tapani 2.19 patch makes in the stickied thread of the same name.

vCash
    Derm, I wasn't trying to run both patches in tandem. Just using flex to view the info in the taps patch. I used to use taps patches but read about and experienced a few problems. So reverted to using the Jl patch and flex to keep the game original apart from idle sensitivity, speed, coloured atts, fix loan training, hide bids and stop unprotected and also update all subs, restrictions and prize money.

I'm also using autumn 2013 update hence wanting to get everything up to date.

After more fiddling I have managed to input the tv and prize money and restrictions and the game plays, as long as I don't mess with subs using flex...

It must have been editing subs within flex after already ticking some of the sub options in the Jl patch.
    Last edited by jackcustard; 27-02-14 at 09:31 PM.

vCash

Monetary changes in CM

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry for my English, I have to remember you everytime I start a long thread

I open this thread,because I love this game and now that I know that some of you can modify the executable, I want to ask for some improvements (if possible )

I ask you because I play everyday CM with TP 2.19 and playing in Italy, I can tell you that I don't have problem to win Serie A, even with minor clubs!
    Since I re-start to play CM I have won 3 Serie A (2 Reggina,1 Benevento) I have token Real Metapontino from C2C to A and won Italy Cup and Italian Super Cup.

So, I will go on step by step.

1 MONEY - I don't have problem with money, problem to keep best players etc. At moment I've changed money prize for Champions League, to have a difference between who play this competition and who doesn't play but problem exists. Is it possible that in serie A with Benevento, at first year, I have 15 mln euro only because I take 7,5mln from TV and something like 5mln from season ticket? (about 12.5k stadium capacity)
    Is it possible that nobody ask me a better contract after a fantastic Serie B season? And next year that I won serie A I had 2 or 3 players who take only 450k euro? Players with a media season of 7,5 won't ask me money to keep in a squad like Benevento,even if they are looked by best clubs?

2 Manager Reputation - I started a game with Reggina. Won Serie B,next year finished 6th in Serie A,next year won Serie A,Italy Cup and Supercup...next year again Serie A,Italy Cup and quarter final in CL...I ask to expand stadium for 2 years but nothing changes,so I leave club and nobody looking for me? I go in vacation and the only one team who give me a contract is....Real Metapontino in C2C!!! And from Mondial my reputation goes down to normal!!!

3 Wage - In CM we pay salary without Tax. Too easy

4 Sponsor - I know this is a difficult thing but why there's no sponsor in CM? What makes difference between Barcelona,Milan,Man Utd and Naples,Fiorentina etc.??

To be continued...

vCash
    hhmmm

vCash
    too difficult?

vCash
    Sponsorship and tax on wages. Me thinks you should go play FM14

vCash
    FM14 it's not CM

I've tried to play at next version of CM and FM but you never forget first love!

Maybe you should try to increase wage...for example look at Messi and CR7 wage...they take about 20mln euro...in CM I've seen that maximum is 6,25mln euro...

Think about it, Messi and CR7 are most famous and strong players in game but there are many players who take same wage or similar...it's not a real thing

vCash
    Read the forums before posting silly threads

vCash
    Indeed. Impossible to make at the moment. Plus giving such high wages breaks the club financial balanse and club goes bankrupt .

Plus the game is from 2000, so taxes were much lower .

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I remember one early management game where you could get sponsorship for your stadium and for your jerseys..... and it increased as you went up through the leagues.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Indeed. Impossible to make at the moment. Plus giving such high wages breaks the club financial balanse and club goes bankrupt .

Plus the game is from 2000, so taxes were much lower .

welcome in Italy

look at Milan for example: they have big wage for players like Balotelli,Pazzini,Abbiati,Montolivo etc. but next year they won't play C.L. so they will have problems for transfermarket instead a club like Barcelona,even with players like Messi,Iniesta etc. that take more than 10mln of euro, can go on with sponsor,tv rights and merchandising

I know I'm asking too much but I have to ask it because if in a future you will do it, we all have a great game, made by...all of us!

I see that some of you has a little idea to how change the executable,so why don't you fix the limit wage? and also the money for placement in a league (the difference between 1st position and 15th position is just few millions of euro...)

vCash
    Because there is no source code. Some things are hard coded :p. Though one may look into this stuff someday .

Oh and about Milan, didn't Berlusconi just reject some Singapour millionaire?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Because there is no source code. Some things are hard coded :p. Though one may look into this stuff someday .

Oh and about Milan, didn't Berlusconi just reject some Singapour millionaire?
    I hope somebody will fix this thing

Berlusconi has money to buy all Serie A but in Italy we respect (more or less everybody) financial fair play, which PSG and Man City don't do!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLorenzo View Post
    but in Italy we respect (more or less everybody) financial fair play, which PSG and Man City don't do!
    Yeah, you just use bribes instead

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    unfortunately, not only in soccer

please , try to change money for placement, I can't see a club like Atalanta,Bologna etc. buy players for 10mln euro!

vCash
    Ive bought players for 42,000,000 with Dagenham and Redbridge... not realistic is it... NO COS ITS COMPUTER GAME

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Ive bought players for 42,000,000 with Dagenham and Redbridge... not realistic is it... NO COS ITS COMPUTER GAME
    I know but there are two things:

1 - if you take your team at the top,it's normal to have money to spend
    2 - when I play CM in Italian Serie A, too many clubs have too much money and believe me,in Italy there are 5-6 clubs who can buy players that cost more than 5mln euro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Read the forums before posting silly threads
    These silly threads and questions have been the fundation of the improvement of new game tools such as the Tapani's patches series and JL's Flex.
    Even as we speek, there are members of this forum who keep posting info about the game's offsets which sorts things we all agree that will make the game better and more realistic.
    Imagine if that silly Finnish lad, who we all know and recognize that his contribution with programming skills kept this game so much alive along with the fantastic and hardworking updates we produce in here, stayed kept back then because there wasn't a game's source code available?
    Certainly in his mind he asked himself... "I wonder if it's possible to change this or change that despite all the silliness involved?"

Is it hard to implement Lorenzo's changes? Sure!
    Is it possible nowadays with the knowledge of the game we have so far? Sure!
    Is it silly to ask something which we think will improve the game? I think not!

One man's fiction is another man's reality

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LR For This Useful Post:

vCash

Monetary changes in CM

It's silly Luis because it's taking the game beyond the simplicity of cm 0102. (But you know that anyway and are only challenging as I posted that comment - you have been quiet for months and months) cm 0102 is a simple and quick game. As you say one mans fiction is another's reality.... That's bull shit. If you want anything more than 0102 go to FM

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Luis speaking of Tapani? He started working on his patches before champman0102 was created. The Dugout was his homecoming to CM editing, he pulled stuff impossible to recreate for mortals .Though it still rings in my mind that he didn't like the game, he doesn't know what football is about and such. Impressive .When champman0102 was created he became more active and yes, he did implement what people wanted in his patches (on TD he just "did" what he thought was right).But it's also thanks to him that we know some stuff couldn't be done. I love what he did, but seriously speaking, learn to accept that game is 14 years old and some stuff will always be outdated. If you want novelty play FM.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to info0 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 66