Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Financial Changes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    JL Patch does it
    i will be thankful if u tell me how to do so

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Copy the offsets above in to a notepad and save it as FinancialChanges.patch (note: ensure that it becomes a .patch file and not a .patch.txt file. You need to show hidden extensions for known file types in order to remove the .txt extension. Alternatively copy an existing .patch file and right click > edit > notepad).

Spoiler!

Then go in to the Flex 2.0 and choose the Patch Installer option from the drop down menu.

Select your CM0102 file

Click apply.

Select your FinancialChanges.patch file

Click open and in the CMD prompt you should see the line "Patch Installed. (X bytes written to file).

Done.
    thank you for this great explain

vCash
    but when running Flex2 i keep getting this screen and then out !!!

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HossamAllam View Post
    but when running Flex2 i keep getting this screen and then out !!!

Click the drop down arrow underneath the cross in the top right corner.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    thank you very much jesus
    and sorry to ask questions supposed to be known ... but i searched for a guide for flex but its negative !!
    thanks again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fairedinkum View Post
    I was one of the main culprits for pushing for the big values (Messi being worth 94m at the start of the game), but it was causing all sorts of trouble for Tapani. Saturn thankfully posted the following offsets (which I believed and hoped would do the above), but it turns out they changed to lower values which were spot on. So, using the following offsets that Saturn posted, put them into Notepad, and then using JL Patcher, you'll have double everything.

0x20230a 0x90 0x50
    0x20230b 0x78 0x89

Messi begins the game at around 48m and when you attempt to buy him, you'll be looking at around 70-80m I would imagine (I'm yet to try but Reus cost me 71m).

So to explain further, double transfer values, double wages, double gate receipts, etc etc. What I further found was that using the built in editor, all clubs money doubles once the game is started, so with personal preference, I done the following:-

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City, Bayern, PSG, and Monaco, were all edited to begin with 75m which doubles to 150m when the game begins (or as high as their personal reputation allows). The second tier clubs, ie Spurs, Liverpool, Atletico, Benfica, Porto, Marseille and Dortmund amongst a few others, I started at 37.5m which doubles to 75m once the game is started.

Finally, using Flex, I edited TV and Prize money to match real life.

England - 60m - 1.35m (per position, winner collects 24.7m)
    Spain - 50m - 1m
    Germany - 40m - 850000k
    Italy - 30m - 750000k
    France - 30m - 750000k
    Portugal - 20m - 500000k
    Netherlands - 20 - 500000k

I also updated prize money in the Champions League and Europa League to mirror real life.

Lazily, I haven't done any other leagues, but my personal preference is to only ever manage in the 7 leagues edited.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the game runs as close to real life as I've ever known, and I've NEVER seen a club go bankrupt in 14 years of playing this magnificent game, plus big players move around all the time for big fees.
    Can you please explain how did you edited French League prize and TV money? There is no option for France in Flex 2.0. Also, what tool you used to edit competition and club names? Tnx!
    Last edited by midnight toker; 12-01-16 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight toker View Post
    Can you please explain how did you edited French League prize and TV money? There is no option for France in Flex 2.0. Also, what tool you used to edit competition and club names? Tnx!
    Apologies that was my mistake, that was just my notes of what I was going to edit but as you say, the French league isn't available in Flex2 so I had to leave it as it is.

Here's the link for the Names Editor tool, I'd advise you backup your exe before you use it though as any small mistake can cause fatal errors in the game, any problems let me know and I'll help you all I can.

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...?do=file&id=15

vCash
    005BC3D3 |> 68 400D0300 PUSH 30D40 ;this is french total prize
    005BC3D8 |. 8BCE MOV ECX,ESI ; |
    005BC3DA |. E8 916B0C00 CALL cm0102.00682F70 ; \cm0102.00682F70
    005BC3DF |. 6A 00 PUSH 0
    005BC3E1 |. 68 808D5B00 PUSH cm0102.005B8D80 ;this is french TV money

If you want to change it you'll have to edit it in olly.

vCash
    Can you please explain what numbers to change to have:

750k prize money
    30m tv money

I also patched exe with offsets from fairedinkums post:

0x20230a 0x90 0x50
    0x20230b 0x78 0x89

So I asume any value changed here will be doubled in the end.

If I asume right I realy need to change this to:
    375k prize money
    15m tv money

Please correct me if I am wrong. Can you help me with this?

@fairedinkum thank you for the link

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight toker For This Useful Post:

vCash
    push 1C9C380 for TV money.

I don't know how prizes work exactly but I think it's a total amount that is then assigned gradually to each position.

vCash
    Are you sure this is correct?

I double clicked line:

005BC3E1 |. 68 808D5B00 PUSH cm0102.005B8D80

And changed 005B8D80 to 1C9C380, then clicked assembly and saved.

My game wont start after, it just loads endlessly.

vCash
    You are doing something wrong then...

Spoiler!

vCash

Unblock salary cap and value players

Hello everybody,

is it possibile to "unblock" the salary cap? I explain better...the maximum value in wage is 150.000 so the best wage for a player is 12mln € for year (but I have to write in the editor, default wage of Messi is 8mln euro).

Same thing is for value players, infact even if I put in editor Messi o Ronaldo at 100mln value, CM set in about 25-30mln €

I ask this thing because in CM to me, is too easy make money, even with low club (and when you leave that club, that club remain rich in the years,even if it doesn't win cups...)
    For example I played last time in Italy with Spal,Torino,Milan and Napoli.... (with Spal I reached third place in Serie A and I had 20-25mln cash!) Same thing with Torino...Milan and Napoli has already money but it's too easy have money to spend (100-150mln euro even without Champion's League!)

In the end is also ridicolous and specially not realistic that my players don't ask more money after a great played season (with Spal total squad wage was 4mln euro after a third place in serie A!!! with Napoli I won Serie A first and Champion's League after and nobody ask for a better contract!!!)

Thanks
    Last edited by LLLorenzo; 20-08-16 at 06:38 PM.

vCash
    Hello guys,

I was reading old posts and it looks like that I've already talked about that ,some years ago

Anyway,

I think that there is a chance to do what I want (not only me) because if it's impossible to add tax on wages or increase management costs, you can modify ticket cost.

I talked about my experience in serie A where I use to manage poor club and it's too easy have money in 2-3 years in serie A,only with tickets at the stadium.

Can you do that?

vCash
    Seems as though I forgot that I created this thread!

I can't seem to find the Offset for the Bundesliga TV Money amount, the first post in the Offset thread lists the German League's Prize Money offsets but not those for the German TV Money offsets, does anyone know what they are? (TV Money offsets for all German Leagues would be great but the Bundesliga would be the most important thanks )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnamee19 View Post
    Seems as though I forgot that I created this thread!

I can't seem to find the Offset for the Bundesliga TV Money amount, the first post in the Offset thread lists the German League's Prize Money offsets but not those for the German TV Money offsets, does anyone know what they are? (TV Money offsets for all German Leagues would be great but the Bundesliga would be the most important thanks )
    005DB3D3 is the Bundesliga, 005DF3BA for the 2. Bundesliga. I don't think there's any TV money for the 3. Liga. There's a big list of offsets for prize/TV money here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash

Player values

Hi guys absolute epic work with the updates. I've recently come back to this game after a couple of years out and I've seen some screen shots with realistic player value to replicate the prices of today. Just wondering what I need to do to get that on my version of the game please
    Many thanks kingden26

vCash
    It was released and changed pretty quick as it fucked up club finances, it can probably be found here: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7563

was never tested thoroughly so as Tapani has said, 'Keep in mind this is untested stuff! Do not start any serious games with this patch! Crashes, corruption, hangs might occur anytime!"

vCash
    There's an offset which which changes Aus$ symbol to , makes values somewhat more realistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    005DB3D3 is the Bundesliga, 005DF3BA for the 2. Bundesliga. I don't think there's any TV money for the 3. Liga. There's a big list of offsets for prize/TV money here.
    Thanks saturn, I didn't take the time to look through that thread so thanks for posting the link !

vCash
    Hi,

Is is possible to avoid so many teams going bankrupt? It's not nice at all to see so many teams with serious financial issues.

vCash
    Depends on what version you have installed? Pretty sure the latest Tapani patch doesn't have this issue anymore.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Looking to update prize/tv money figures for the next patch: if anyone knows the current figures for leagues please post them here. I have the figures for European competitions, England & Ireland so far, but they're difficult to find.

I'm aiming to input the figures to be accurate when people use the x2 option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Looking to update prize/tv money figures for the next patch: if anyone knows the current figures for leagues please post them here. I have the figures for European competitions, England & Ireland so far, but they're difficult to find.

I'm aiming to input the figures to be accurate when people use the x2 option.
    I don't know if it's much help but these were the figures for the top leagues in FM 2017.

La Liga
    Spoiler!

Bundesliga
    Spoiler!

Premier League
    Spoiler!

Serie A
    Spoiler!

Ligue 1 and Primeira Liga teams got no prize money

TV Money
    ------------
    La Liga - between 15M to 50M depending on the team
    Bundesliga - teams got no TV money, presumably because of the big prize money
    Premier League - most teams got around 100M
    Serie A - between 25M to 85M depending on the team
    Ligue 1 - between 10M to 35M depending on the team
    Primeira Liga - between 1M to 25M depending on the team

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the villan For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Edit - looks like the figures for the Bundesliga increase for the 17-18 season due to the new TV deal.
    Spoiler!

Also looks like La Liga teams will get more TV money too.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the villan For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Members who have read this thread: 67