Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best tactic

vCash
    If the game become more easy it would lose the fun. Am I wrong?

vCash
    Hm, that depends on individual priorities. I want to win 100% of time. Yes, it became boring to play game normally.

Thus when I want challenge I fire up FM. CM is just for pure fun now (holiday 50-70 seasons in a day).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Yes, it was made easier so people would switch to CM4.

3.9.60 was harder, but there is one other version, 3.9.65 and it was and remains my favorite version, shame no patches for it work.

But again, it's not like iodine clones wouldn't work on 3.9.60 vanilla game. They still would beat 80% of competition (which is not a case for CM3/CM0001 apparently). Fodster is grumpy again? Nothing new .
    Sorry info0, can I ask you why 3.9.65 was and remains your favorite version? I ever played 3.9.60 version without any patch and I don't know in which aspects 3.9.65 differs from 3.9.60. Thanks

vCash
    No one playing the .60 version?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabanadas View Post
    ive already played the .68 i don't like the database. I take control of Modena and won in the first year the scudetto. so i downgrade again

that's true that beating the game become more essy after .68? (think i have heard that somewhere)

If you want you can play the 3.9.68 version with the 3.9.60 DB by downloading the 3.9.60 DB from the download's section and put the extracted files in your data folder substituting the 3.9.68 DB's files

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Sorry info0, can I ask you why 3.9.65 was and remains your favorite version? I ever played 3.9.60 version without any patch and I don't know in which aspects 3.9.65 differs from 3.9.60. Thanks
    Because it doesn't suffer the 3.9.68 flaws. It was still challenging as 3.9.60, but with updated transfer system and few things. It was a mix between 60 and 68.

Plus one of the best updates ever was made for this version if I recall (one of Helvete updates from 2005/2006 season ).

Putting .60 DB to .68 version of the game will only bring you Database, but the changes 3.9.68 mades in exe remain. Sadly, this is the break down point for most.

vCash
    No one playing the .60 version?
    I play only the 3.9.60 version

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Because it doesn't suffer the 3.9.68 flaws. It was still challenging as 3.9.60, but with updated transfer system and few things. It was a mix between 60 and 68.

Plus one of the best updates ever was made for this version if I recall (one of Helvete updates from 2005/2006 season ).

Putting .60 DB to .68 version of the game will only bring you Database, but the changes 3.9.68 mades in exe remain. Sadly, this is the break down point for most.
    Thanks for your reply so explanatory

vCash
    I play only the 3.9.60 version
    do you play Italian Serie A?

vCash
    do you play Italian Serie A?
    Not always but most of the times. I'm Italian and I love to play Italian Serie A when was the best league
    Last edited by uffi69; 19-03-16 at 08:43 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to uffi69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    You're wrong regarding how tactic performs between different patches and it's not in your head thing. There are key differences in exe for that matter. The 3.9.68 made the game significantly easier and funnily enough, there was never a problem with get job abroad in prior versions of the game. I know I did get job offers on 3.9.65/60.

As I said, SI messed up, wanting people to go to CM4 (but kind of this backfired ).

vCash
    Haha, is it Man United who makes u angry ?

vCash
    Not always but most of the times. I'm Italian and I love to play Italian Serie A when was the best league
    i agree Serie A is the most challenging league in the game. I'm portuguese but the league sucks xD I love Serie A so i play it most of the times.

what tactics do you use and what results you achieve?

vCash
    i agree Serie A is the most challenging league in the game. I'm portuguese but the league sucks xD I love Serie A so i play it most of the times.

what tactics do you use and what results you achieve?

I tried lots of tactics both downloaded from this forum and others little tweaked by me. If you use iodine based tactics you can achieve great results like winning the Italian Serie A, The Italian Cup and the Champions League in the first year but to reach this result in the first year you need to take control of a big team like Lazio, Juventus, Inter, Milan or Atalanta (I don't mention Rome because i hate Rome and its insanely strenght and I never toke it). Sometimes I toke Brescia, Lecce and Torino but never succeed in winning the title in the first year, most of the times i finished the season 2. Maybe it is because I didn't find the right cracking tactic till now. However if you want to achieve great success in the Italian Serie A you can try any tactic of the tactics guru in this forum like Cam F, info0, Tapani and the others

16. The Following User Says Thank You to uffi69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I tried lots of tactics both downloaded from this forum and others little tweaked by me. If you use iodine based tactics you can achieve great results like winning the Italian Serie A, The Italian Cup and the Champions League in the first year but to reach this result in the first year you need to take control of a big team like Lazio, Juventus, Inter, Milan or Atalanta (I don't mention Rome because i hate Rome and its insanely strenght and I never toke it). Sometimes I toke Brescia, Lecce and Torino but never succeed in winning the title in the first year, most of the times i finished the season 2. Maybe it is because I didn't find the right cracking tactic till now. However if you want to achieve great success in the Italian Serie A you can try any tactic of the tactics guru in this forum like Cam F, info0, Tapani and the others
    The tactis of OTL top do not work properly on .60. I never take on big teams, i prefer take a poor team like the ones that fight for maintenance and get it ahead! Usually i win the scudetto on the first, the cup with some luck. I have a very good tactic that works if you buy some cheap players.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fi0gbh

try it and tell something later and ROME is really a pain in the ass grrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    I have a very good tactic that works if you buy some cheap players.
    With cheap players do you mean cheat players like tsigalko, to' madeira and the others?

try it and tell something later and ROME is really a pain in the ass grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I'll give your tactic a shot and then I'll let you know. I'm completely agree with you about rome!!!!!!!

I have a question for you. Who is in your mind the best keeper in the first year of 3.9.60 DB? thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to uffi69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    With cheap players do you mean cheat players like tsigalko, to' madeira and the others?

I'll give your tactic a shot and then I'll let you know. I'm completely agree with you about rome!!!!!!!

I have a question for you. Who is in your mind the best keeper in the first year of 3.9.60 DB? thanks
    I do not buy tsigalko/to madeira...you have for example aleshchenko...

For my experience Dionisis Chiotis is not a god call for the first season, i don't know why but he get a lot of 5's sometimes even 4's...but he becomes a great GK years after. if you notice he never gets buyed by top teams...it must mean something.

you have others like Radoslaw Majdan (best option by quality/price €1.4M), David Dei (at some time he goes to the national team instead of Buffon), Franco Costanzo.

but who you must really buy is Sergey Nikiforenko...behind the striker is a king!!! my favorite player!

Belarus have some stars (not counting with the bug tsigalko).

hope it helps...send some screenshots

vCash
    against teams with two strikers you may eventually make the side DCs marking on M-M...against batistuta and montella/ crespo and kovacevic it would help

play a few matches and see if it improves the defensive performance

vCash
    Even though I can understand ppl who complain about laziness of other ppl, I also undestand the massage "keeping the game alive" ;]

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...520#post269520 Here have my recomendation regarding to the topic of this thread. It is still tapani's tactic clone, but very efficient. Countrary to your expectations I transferred some players but only two ones for free.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to probs For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by probs View Post
    Even though I can understand ppl who complain about laziness of other ppl, I also undestand the massage "keeping the game alive" ;]

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...520#post269520 Here have my recomendation regarding to the topic of this thread. It is still tapani's tactic clone, but very efficient. Countrary to your expectations I transferred some players but only two ones for free.
    do not get the same results like in .68

vCash
    I do not buy tsigalko/to madeira...you have for example aleshchenko...

For my experience Dionisis Chiotis is not a god call for the first season, i don't know why but he get a lot of 5's sometimes even 4's...but he becomes a great GK years after. if you notice he never gets buyed by top teams...it must mean something.

you have others like Radoslaw Majdan (best option by quality/price €1.4M), David Dei (at some time he goes to the national team instead of Buffon), Franco Costanzo.

but who you must really buy is Sergey Nikiforenko...behind the striker is a king!!! my favorite player!

Belarus have some stars (not counting with the bug tsigalko).

hope it helps...send some screenshots
    aleshchenko....??? I never bought him but I took a look at his stats and looks very promising so i'll give him a shot. Thanks for the suggest.

Dionisis Chiotis... I don't like him because in my experience always did very bad. just one time he surprised me making a very great season but the year later he turns bad again.

David Dei... I took him sometimes and always did well for me. surely not the best keeper of the game but he is a good compromise in my opinion

Radoslaw Majdan... I never took him but I'll give him a shot in my next season.

Franco Costanzo... Like David Dei i took him sometimes and always did well for me, but I'm looking for a better keeper than Franco Costanzo especially in my first year of the season.

Sergey Nikiforenko... my favourite player too. He is always great

- - - Updated - - -

against teams with two strikers you may eventually make the side DCs marking on M-M...against batistuta and montella/ crespo and kovacevic it would help

play a few matches and see if it improves the defensive performance
    Thanks a lot for the suggest surely I'll do

vCash
    Aleshchenko is one of my all time favs too. Poor finishing but tremendous Off the Ball and Aerial ability

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by probs View Post

Rome maked less than 80 points in the first season on 3.9.60 Db...... your is a very lucky first season...!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Aleshchenko is one of my all time favs too. Poor finishing but tremendous Off the Ball and Aerial ability
    I'm sorry Dermotron I know it's off topic but can I ask you to upload RGN Converter v2.3, please? The link on the download section is dead! Thanks and sorry for the off topic question

vCash
    I don't have a copy I'm afraid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast