Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: cm0102.exe has stopped working

vCash
    I am also getting the error after 6 english seasons the same as the abve user, when it is updating game data on 20th june 2021. I have now done 2 games to this point and it has hapened both times. I installed the latest latest patch, april update and tapani update ababout 2 weeks ago.

I am running windows 7 have all other leagues in background, but sounds from the above post that that isnt the issue, also tried running as admin. Is there any way round this or different ways of running the game as this obviously makes the game (very disappointingly) unplayable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ds56ds56 View Post
    I am also getting the error after 6 english seasons the same as the abve user, when it is updating game data on 20th june 2021. I have now done 2 games to this point and it has hapened both times. I installed the latest latest patch, april update and tapani update ababout 2 weeks ago.

I am running windows 7 have all other leagues in background, but sounds from the above post that that isnt the issue, also tried running as admin. Is there any way round this or different ways of running the game as this obviously makes the game (very disappointingly) unplayable.
    Have you tried saving your game before the June 20th data update, uninstalling the Tapani patch, reloading your saved game, playing past the June 20th data update, and then reinstalling the Tapani patch?

vCash
    I started again without any other background or foreground leagues and it got past the date! Uninstalling the patch as you suggested may have fixed it but am happy with the game i've got now.

vCash
    This game is no longer playable! Stops working every time no matter what I do or try!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiasutter View Post
    This game is no longer playable! Stops working every time no matter what I do or try!
    What have you done so far?

vCash
    Hi. I've same problem, its crashing on 1st August 2002. Im using original data with 3.68 patch only. Playing german league and argentine, french, brazilian, english, portuguese, spanish, italian and dutch league as backgrounds. If anyone got any tip for help would appreciate it. Thanks

vCash
    What update are you using? Any patches?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by galatius View Post
    Have you tried saving your game before the June 20th data update, uninstalling the Tapani patch, reloading your saved game, playing past the June 20th data update, and then reinstalling the Tapani patch?
    i am having the same problem with crashing at the 2021 data update. just tried uninstalling the tapani patch and loading the game but it fails to load fully and just comes up with the "chmapionship manager 01/02 has encountered a error and has to close".

any other way of getting round this?

vCash
    I presume you are using April 2015 data update so you either start over with October 2015 data or make the changes regarding Yugoslavia to your exe in this thread http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...ght=yugoslavia

vCash
    Hi, i have the 1 August issue (year 2009...after 8 seasons)......did anyone manage to get the save game going on after this....(removing patch or installing something...or deleting) ? Or ist it a gone save game?

I used tapani 2.19 3.69 db start year 2001 ( i knew the about the 2010 2014 2018...didnt tought much about the years before 2010 ....)

vCash
    Hello everyone.

There is a problem I've been experiencing for past couple of days. I have been running the game with tapani patch 2.19 + October 2014 Data, compatibility mode and running as an administrator. I started to play my first season on 2001 and currently playing 2014. Unfortunately the game crashes on the 30.08.2014 no matter what I do and can't go further.

http://imgur.com/zR6mBNW

I have been already searching for a solution throughout all forum and checked all related topics on google as well but couldn't find any solution that may help me.
    Furthermore I started to have another error since last night :
    http://imgur.com/Gij4wcP

As far as I understood after been reading many topics about such issues that I might have that so called Yugoslavia bug. The game is absolutely crashing during the play offs for European Championship qualifications as you can see by the screenshot above.

I am very much afraid not to be able to play my saved game anymore and due to this I haven't even tried to re-install the game or patch it once again.

I just wonder if there is anyone who has an idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you all in advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tassIehoff View Post
    Hello everyone.

There is a problem I've been experiencing for past couple of days. I have been running the game with tapani patch 2.19 + October 2014 Data, compatibility mode and running as an administrator. I started to play my first season on 2001 and currently playing 2014. Unfortunately the game crashes on the 30.08.2014 no matter what I do and can't go further.

http://imgur.com/zR6mBNW

I have been already searching for a solution throughout all forum and checked all related topics on google as well but couldn't find any solution that may help me.
    Furthermore I started to have another error since last night :
    http://imgur.com/Gij4wcP

As far as I understood after been reading many topics about such issues that I might have that so called Yugoslavia bug. The game is absolutely crashing during the play offs for European Championship qualifications as you can see by the screenshot above.

I am very much afraid not to be able to play my saved game anymore and due to this I haven't even tried to re-install the game or patch it once again.

I just wonder if there is anyone who has an idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you all in advance.
    why not using the new tapani patch that fixed all the euro championship problems instead?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to milo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    why not using the new tapani patch that fixed all the euro championship problems instead?

Dear Milo,
    Thank you for the reply.

As I stated above I am quite perturbed to make changes in order not to lose my saved game.

If I use the the new tapani patch do you think i will be able to keep playing my saved career? I don't have much knowledge about this patching issue.

And any idea which settings I should apply to cm0102.exe while i am currently playing 2014? - i mean what should be the starting year etc. -

Thank you very much in advance.

vCash
    if it's something related to the euro championship (i.e. the yugoslavia bug) you can try to save the game just before the bidding process and when it takes place you have 33% of a crash, so if that happens load the save and try again until you get past it.

if it's something related to anything else i have no idea, your save is probably corrupted and there's nothing you can do.

about applying another patch on it i don't know if it works, once the game is created all the competitions and biddings are already in so i think the new patch isn't able to alter them

vCash
    Hi, my saved game stopped working...i can load it...the date is 12.06.2016 but cant continue (always after a european championship match spain vs england.....)....i have a copy of this saved game on the date 31.12.2015..and when i run this copy on holiday ...it gets past this date (but european championship groups are different in that one)......the first mentioned save is a network game...so is there any way not to lose it? thanks in advance

i made also na copy right after this match ESP vs ENG ...and that saved game i cant even load...so obviously something happens in that match that corrupts the data...

db is october 2015 , start year 2014 , 2.20.1 patch selected league GERMANY backround leagues are ESP; ENG; ITA; POR; HOL
    Last edited by kruleone13; 08-11-15 at 03:56 AM.

vCash
    Tapani's new patch fixes that issue i recall, try uninstalling 2.20.1 patch and install 2.21.1 Patch then load your game from 12/06/16 and see if that gets passed it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    if it's something related to the euro championship (i.e. the yugoslavia bug) you can try to save the game just before the bidding process and when it takes place you have 33% of a crash, so if that happens load the save and try again until you get past it.

if it's something related to anything else i have no idea, your save is probably corrupted and there's nothing you can do.

about applying another patch on it i don't know if it works, once the game is created all the competitions and biddings are already in so i think the new patch isn't able to alter them

Thank you again Milo.
    Unfortunately it doesn't help either, I also patched it once again with the latest version of Tapani but it still crashes on 30th August 14. I suppose there is nothing else to do. I will keep my .sav file in my drive and try to solve it later on. In case I started a new career with the latest data update and patch of Tapani. Hope i will get used to it promptly that i will not remember about my previous career at all.

Thank you very much for your effort.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tassIehoff For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Doesnt help! Anyways thanks!

vCash

Championship Manager has stopped working.

Brand new install, latest Tapani, great season with the Shire then game crashes at second June update. Help please! Running windows 7 compatibility 98/NT as administrator.

vCash
    What year did you start in? Which patch? 2.20 or 2.20.1?

What leagues?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillochray View Post
    Brand new install, latest Tapani, great season with the Shire then game crashes at second June update. Help please! Running windows 7 compatibility 98/NT as administrator.
    I have the same problem.

vCash

CM01/02 won´t load up

Hey there

I use win 9 and dl cm 01/02

then i installed your 2015/2016 patch and after that the trapani patch.

so good, but when i select the leagues and start the game it freezes. I load the player histories but after it freezes. I waited over 1 hour and tried 2-3 times, but no luck. hopefully someone can help me

cheers

vCash
    Windows 9 and a trapani patch......... there's your problem, no such OS and no such patch

Set the cm0102.exe file to "run as administrator" and change compatibility to win 98 or win nt - failing that try a fresh install

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash

Cm0102.exe not responding

I'm in the year 2025 in my save game and it keeps crashin when updating for the new season on 20.06.2025.

No error message is given other than from Windows.

It's windows 10 I have.

Is there anyway to salvage my game?

vCash
    Correction its the 18.06.2025

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast