Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wrong start year with patch

vCash
    Not sure 2.21 patch will run in 2001/02. Tapani 2.19 patch should be fine to use from then

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    d'oh ok thanks for your help

vCash

Game crashed

I m facing error on 25th July 2015, i m using tapani patch 2.20.1 and have started the game in year 2014, with April 2016 data update. i have tried to install everything again but still the error appers. The error is:
    "v3.9.68T wc_oceania_league..cpp 1055" after this the game crashes. pls help me to remove this error and continue with my game

vCash
    This has happened to a few people recently, so there's a few solutions knocking about, but couple you could try, might work

Go into editor and Validate the Database, ensure you then save on exit

Or

Re-install the game, ensuring you follow this pattern of installing, Game, 3.9.68 Patch, April Update, Tapni patch
    (Note! I've found sometimes you have to apply the Tapni Patch settings twice for some reason)

Or

Change the Tapni Patch you're using, Im not familiar with 2.20, as I jumped from 2.19 to 2.21

vCash

Question Game Crash: cm0102.exe has stopped working

Hi so I seem to have gotten an issue. Any new game I start will only progress to the first few days of the second season. First season runs sound, but before the transfer window opens (Ranges per save, as to which day, up to a week before) it crashes off with a "cm0102.exe has stopped working", and the usual "end program & search for solution" options.

Ive been going through the forum and uncle google but as of yet found no fix.

- Using latest tapani patch/ update and october 2016 data.
    - Already running as admin and compatibility
    - Not using any flamboyant leagues like USA and Japan (i read they can mess it up?)
    - Used a tiny bit of CM3 editor (graeme's one if thats the right name)

Usually been fine with all above, have one save in 2033, thats still sound to continue. Just new ones. So far have tried following fixes:

-holiday past it
    -Tried as both "save compress-YES" & "save compress NO"
    - Done the little fixing error button at the bottom of the in game editor (not sure if thats whats referred to in other posts as "validating")
    - uninstall and reinstall using same patches/ data
    - set other leagues to background
    - restart pc and check for updates (nothing implemented)
    May be one or two other things.

Anyone got any ideas on what else could be done?

Cheers
    Mickey

vCash
    What year did you start in? 2016 plus October 2016 Data will not work as the Tapani patch is only full operational with 2015 start

You haven't mentioned what OS you have, if Win10 try using Windows XP SP3 as Compatibility mode for cm0102.exe, cm0102ed.exe and cm0102_GDI.exe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    What year did you start in? 2016 plus October 2016 Data will not work as the Tapani patch is only full operational with 2015 start

You haven't mentioned what OS you have, if Win10 try using Windows XP SP3 as Compatibility mode for cm0102.exe, cm0102ed.exe and cm0102_GDI.exe
    Thanks Dermatron,

Operating system is windows 7. Ive just seen a mention somewhere in the forum mentioning 2016 not working as the start year. Would that mean that any saves started with that, will be pretty much done for?

Kind of matches up, i have a vague memory of being deep in to a late night session and starting a little confrence challenge, and may have changed year. The one i mentioned earlier definitely started in 2015 and runs fine.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and now cant start game. Think ive just messed up a bit with the patch install, it wanted to start me in 2010 so probably wrong version or something, ill figure that one out with the already exisiting threads.

Cheers for reply dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 611003780 View Post
    Thanks Dermatron,

Operating system is windows 7. Ive just seen a mention somewhere in the forum mentioning 2016 not working as the start year. Would that mean that any saves started with that, will be pretty much done for?

Kind of matches up, i have a vague memory of being deep in to a late night session and starting a little confrence challenge, and may have changed year. The one i mentioned earlier definitely started in 2015 and runs fine.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and now cant start game. Think ive just messed up a bit with the patch install, it wanted to start me in 2010 so probably wrong version or something, ill figure that one out with the already exisiting threads.

Cheers for reply dude
    That's correct, you have to start in 2015 (even if you use the October 2016 database) unless you use Saturn's patch: http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=288

I learned it the hard way
    Last edited by samsami; 24-02-17 at 04:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123