Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CM 93 / Italia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Ok are you sure you don't want any help as I'm more than willing
    Thanks for offering but that's almost a year i have been working on this and the amount of time i have spent on it is unbelievable and I take great pride in doing everything myself from adding players, to finding histories to finding all the relevant data.

Almost a 2nd job/hobby

Also so sad to see so many players no longer with us and a fitting tribute if i bring them back to life in their prime.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ok mate, i play 00-01 more than 01-02 now I seem to enjoy it more and i love this database. What leagues have you done now?, out of curiosity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Ok mate, i play 00-01 more than 01-02 now I seem to enjoy it more and i love this database. What leagues have you done now?, out of curiosity
    Playable nations are same as CM3 as I backdated from that so - Arg, Belg, Belg, Den, Eng, Fra, Ger, Hol, Ita, Jap, Nor, Por, Sco, Spain, Swe (not background leagues) & USA.

Leagues I have updated are full top flight leagues England & Scotland, Italy A & B, Germany 1 & 2, France top league, Holland top league, Belgium top league, Spanish la liga & halfway through 2nd division, Japan top league but not full details as information scarce on squads, top 3 sides in turkey & Dinamo Zagreb & Hadjuk Splt.

vCash
    Good work came, yeah I saw you did Japan I was like wow you got the info for that league, I see ole Lineker at Grampus Eight lol i remember signing him on CM93, can't get him on this though by the way he had 80 caps for England he has 90 in this. You ever seen any of his Grampus Eight goals?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Still plodding away. Finished Spanish 2nd division and now moving onto French 2nd and adding players I remember if they were still playing in 1993 like these two characters.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Looks good CAM

vCash
    This really sounds astonishing! Do you have a new link, Cam? Last one was in november and you seem to have updated quite a lot in the meantime, so I'm extremely curious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    This really sounds astonishing! Do you have a new link, Cam? Last one was in november and you seem to have updated quite a lot in the meantime, so I'm extremely curious.
    Sure - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rs4bk9

vCash
    Great work, Cam. Too bad the starting year can`t be adjusted.

But keep it up!

vCash
    Thanks, Cam, looks great indeed. And yeah, if the start year could be changed to 1993, that would really be ultimate. Shame it can't be done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingfk View Post
    Great work, Cam. Too bad the starting year can`t be adjusted.

But keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    Thanks, Cam, looks great indeed. And yeah, if the start year could be changed to 1993, that would really be ultimate. Shame it can't be done.
    Thanks chaps. That is French 2nd division now complete.

Not sure what league will go onto next. Will have a wander checking for a few folk then settle on what to do next.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    How many you done now Cam?

vCash
    Well there is almost 40k worth of players. Playable leagues same as cm3.

I have done all of England and Scotland. Top two divisions in Italy Spain France Germany. Then I have done Dutch top flight and top 3 teams in Turkey and Greece. That has taken me almost a year. It takes ages to sort each squad, move, create players and their histories but it is fun.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cam did you make your background pack for this?

vCash
    Nope but I changed the dates in my notepad for players so pics appear. Doing player pics is a step too far but I have saved some for when I can be bothered.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    As with everything is a long term project about time I started getting some 1993 pictures with correct strips for players.

Just two done but plenty more to go

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I downloaded the data, but the game crashes while loading (when it loads 'Initialising game data'), even when I only select 1 league. Anyone encountered this problem?

vCash
    Just saw you need a different .exe. Problem solved!

vCash
    Anymore updates on this CAM?

vCash
    Just finished Portuguese top flight, adding players, moving players and histories takes its time but found a good website for Portuguese player histories which has been a godsend.

It is not as quick when you don't have players in the game and have to locate postilions.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I loved CM Italia back in the day. This is awesome.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to BM For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Aye, dream on Rangers...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quick question chaps. In 93 the Italians, German, Spanish etc had their own training grounds.

Meanwhile in England and Scotland they mostly trained on school playing grounds or local parks.

So...should I set all the top clubs to say 5-7 rep for training grounds or will that impact kids coming through too much? Still can't have them at 15 plus, 10 at most to reflect the times. Most of the epl /spl grounds had terraces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Quick question chaps. In 93 the Italians, German, Spanish etc had their own training grounds.

Meanwhile in England and Scotland they mostly trained on school playing grounds or local parks.

So...should I set all the top clubs to say 5-7 rep for training grounds or will that impact kids coming through too much? Still can't have them at 15 plus, 10 at most to reflect the times. Most of the epl /spl grounds had terraces.
    I believe if you set the rep for traing grounds to "0" it will adapt to the club reps when starting a new save. Concerning the kids coming through i also think the quality of the players is more based according to the league quality setting in the database. Your dilemma here might be how to reflect the times of the database(1993) and how the game and players will evolve in the future. Since this is a 90`s retro-database I personally would downplay the PL a bit (no offense)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingfk View Post
    I believe if you set the rep for traing grounds to "0" it will adapt to the club reps when starting a new save. Concerning the kids coming through i also think the quality of the players is more based according to the league quality setting in the database. Your dilemma here might be how to reflect the times of the database(1993) and how the game and players will evolve in the future. Since this is a 90`s retro-database I personally would downplay the PL a bit (no offense)
    Aha, I have already lowered the EPL rating! There was a stage in the late 80s early 90s when believe it or not the SPL was considered better

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast