Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62

Thread: Training Routines

  1. #51
    Join Date
    20-06-15
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    have you ever tried your schedule for lower league? that will drain most of the players condition to bellow 90%, even for the best player.

    FYI: I used to play this game on windows ME back in around 2003/2004. Then I stop playing this game because I don't know how to setup the training schedule. I saw the other team's youth player improve their stats, mine doesn't. That makes me frustrated. I decided to never play this game ever again. I broke my CD, uninstalled the game and deleting all files related to it. I did spend money for the game, spend time trying to figure out how it work, but after all I still don't get it. Don't have a clue for proper training program, and the game developer remain silent till this day. Never give any hint how to train players properly. All we have so far, different training setup from each user/gamer. That is sucks!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,918
    vCash
    2241
    Quote Originally Posted by BADjoel View Post
    have you ever tried your schedule for lower league? that will drain most of the players condition to bellow 90%, even for the best player.

    FYI: I used to play this game on windows ME back in around 2003/2004. Then I stop playing this game because I don't know how to setup the training schedule. I saw the other team's youth player improve their stats, mine doesn't. That makes me frustrated. I decided to never play this game ever again. I broke my CD, uninstalled the game and deleting all files related to it. I did spend money for the game, spend time trying to figure out how it work, but after all I still don't get it. Don't have a clue for proper training program, and the game developer remain silent till this day. Never give any hint how to train players properly. All we have so far, different training setup from each user/gamer. That is sucks!
    Ok mate, download this, extract the files to desktop and then copy and paste the whole raining folder into your main CM 01/02 Folder.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/1y49zb

    Once you do that if load up the game, go to squad screen and training.

    Click on one of the empty training boxes, click schedule and load, it will open up the training folders that you can then use.

    Drag your players into their specific training and off you go!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  4. #53
    Join Date
    17-08-16
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500

    Red face Best training settings

    Can somone tell me or give me the best training setting for a team in this game? and also for the young players in my squad ?

    ty

  5. #54
    Join Date
    17-08-16
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500

    Talking Best training settings

    Can someone help me with the best training for a team and the best training for the young players ?

  6. #55
    Join Date
    15-03-12
    Posts
    337
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmdrago View Post
    Can someone help me with the best training for a team and the best training for the young players ?
    Download Fods's above link and use it

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to zionmaster For This Useful Post:


  8. #56
    Join Date
    20-03-13
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    72
    vCash
    500
    Hi Guys

    Great thread ! Does anyone know which abilities tactics and skills affect? i guess fitness, shooting and goalkeeping is straight forward.. Don't know if anyone already explained it (cant find it)? but would be nice to know which effects what?

  9. #57
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,918
    vCash
    2241
    Quote Originally Posted by marc1986 View Post
    Hi Guys

    Great thread ! Does anyone know which abilities tactics and skills affect? i guess fitness, shooting and goalkeeping is straight forward.. Don't know if anyone already explained it (cant find it)? but would be nice to know which effects what?
    Stickied thread at the top of this sub-forum called "everything there is to know about training"

    Everything there is to know about training - by The Eejit

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  11. #58
    Join Date
    18-10-16
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Ok mate, download this, extract the files to desktop and then copy and paste the whole raining folder into your main CM 01/02 Folder.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/1y49zb

    Once you do that if load up the game, go to squad screen and training.

    Click on one of the empty training boxes, click schedule and load, it will open up the training folders that you can then use.

    Drag your players into their specific training and off you go!
    Link die, pls reupload, tks

  12. #59
    Join Date
    14-10-14
    Posts
    474
    vCash
    500
    Wow... I really must try some of these... I usually don't have different training sets for different middlefielders (Attacking, defending and even wng-backs).

    My biggest question is about players in need of a rest. What do you usually do in terms of training? And how much does he need to rest to get back into full form... like... a month without playing in the middle of the season helps? (like... december and january when there are less games)?

  13. #60
    Join Date
    02-05-13
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    I usually just put him on no training, and dont put him in the squad. Should be fine within a week.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to pipedown27 For This Useful Post:


  15. #61
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,918
    vCash
    2241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtep View Post
    Link die, pls reupload, tks
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/4wsbf9

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  17. #62
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    469
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by troza View Post
    My biggest question is about players in need of a rest. What do you usually do in terms of training?
    I do nothing, and if the player is above 94% he'll play the next match. Players who are 'exhausted' may get slightly lighter training and be out of the team a game or two if he can be spared.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •