Thread: 0102Bet

vCash

0102Bet

0102Bet

What is 0102Bet?
    We have added a plug-in to our website called vBookie. This is a system that has been labelled as '0102Bet' which allows you to gamble on events using virtual money called vCash.

What is vCash?
    vCash is what you use to gamble on events. All members begin life here at www.champman0102.co.uk with 500 vCash. The current amount of vCash that you possess can be found underneath the 'Join Date' and 'Posts' within your posts throughout the website.

How do I access 0102Bet?
    There are two ways to access 0102Bet:

1) Navigation Bar - A link is provided on the navigation bar underneath our logo. There, you can access the home of 0102Bet where you can see a summary of any 'Open' events as well as 'Closed', 'Abandoned' or 'Settled' events.
    2) 0102Bet - 0102Bet is located within the Community. There, you will be able to see events appearing as posts within the 'Open Events' area and once an event has been settled by 'The Bookie', the event will be moved into the 'Closed Events' area. You will find that you can also request to have a betting event created if you wish.

What happens when I have no vCash?
    As time progresses, you may find that you lose all of your vCash. Do not despair! There are still other ways in which you can earn vCash:

1) Awards - If you are a winner in a competition throughout the website, you'll find that you can win 100 vCash. There are numerous competitions going on such as the Member of the Month award, the Dream Team League, the Fantasy Football League, the Open Tactic League and much more.
    2) Donations - For every Great British Pound (GBP) that you donate as a VIP, you will earn 100 vCash.
    3) Dares - If you haven't been able to add vCash via the two methods above then you can always undertake a 'dare' to earn more vCash. These usually tend to be a signature or profile picture challenge, e.g. a picture of a player that you hate as your profile picture or some explicit text within your signature.

What can I do with vCash?
    If you have been lucky enough, you may even find that you have earned so much vCash that you don't know what to do with it! Well, there is actually a system that has now been implemented which will allow you to 'cash in' your vCash in return for extended VIP membership. This means that you will have something to aim for if you start to gamble within 0102Bet with 10,000 vCash being the first marker to aim for:

10,000 vCash = 1 month VIP
    20,000 vCash = 2 month VIP
    50,000 vCash = 5 month VIP

I think you get the idea! For every 10,000 vCash, you will receive a month's worth of VIP.

What else should I know?
    We are also considering other alternatives for you to give you an incentive to cash in your vCash but it will depend on the popularity of 0102Bet and if this new system takes off. If it does, we will look to offer you the website logo imprinted on the likes of key rings, t-shirts and mugs.

Who runs 0102Bet?
    bine ye and colml have kindly taken over as the 'Bookie' for 0102Bet. As the moderators, they will be responsible for creating events for you to gamble on a regular basis and settling them once the event is concluded.

The 'Bookie' will also be responsible for responding to any betting requests and will also be the person responsible for thinking up 'dares' if a member should get themselves in such position.

They will also liaise with Mark to organise for the 'cashing in' of vCash when members choose to do so.

I have more questions!
    Feel free to respond to this post with any more queries that you may have!

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I am pleased to announce that Liam will be taking over as 'The Bookie' for 0102Bet.

Many thanks Liam and I am sure we are all looking forwards to betting on events
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Liam has been forced to step down from his role as 'The Bookie' for 0102Bet. My thanks go to Liam for his efforts in getting the area up and running and we all hope to see Liam back on the website soon as a regular poster.

In the meantime, bine ye has come forward to take over the running of 0102Bet.

Many thanks must go to bine ye for volunteering, it is much appreciated!
    The Alphabet Game

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    An update for the community:

The categories that we had in 0102Bet have all been merged into one sub-form called 'Open Events'. From now on, all events will be created within this area and once an event has been settled, they will be immediately moved into the 'Closed Events' area.
    The Alphabet Game

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    An update on 0102Bet, this has now been moved to the public section so it is no longer VIP only

We will also be looking for extra hands to assist with the running of 0102Bet, details will be posted in the 'Wanted' thread.
    The Alphabet Game

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Although bine ye will continue to act as a bookie, I'm delighted to announce that colml will also join him in the running of 0102Bet.

Thanks to colml for volunteering to join the team!
    The Alphabet Game

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash