Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6975767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2018

Thread: Offsets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquale View Post
    Hi guys, how to turn off loans during the Northern Ireland Premier Division season?
    It just never ends with you Pasquale , does it? I admire your persistence, I really do! How many years now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eddieC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquale View Post
    Hi guys, how to turn off loans during the Northern Ireland Premier Division season?
    By the way: you can turn off the repeat Irish Challenge Cup?

vCash
    You can

vCash
    this is an interesting one, is there an offset that would enable you to take control of as many teams as you want? at the moment theres a maximum of 16 teams u can control.

it would be good to be able to take control of say 20 teams (the whole premier league) etc.

vCash
    Nope, it would involve a coding re-write but we don't have the code (Tapani's answer to similar question)

vCash
    ok thanks mate.

can anyone help me, ive just swapped denmark with russia which is successfully done.

I have now successfully made the danish premier league and second division to 14 and 12 teams. (remember this is the russian league)

The only issue i have now is the danish cup doesnt work (russian cup in olly).

ive looked at the number of teams it has participate which is 48 teams. I just need to narrow this down to 40 teams.

how would i do this? thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by totallyaddicted View Post
    can anyone help me, ive just swapped denmark with russia which is successfully done.

I have now successfully made the danish premier league and second division to 14 and 12 teams. (remember this is the russian league)

The only issue i have now is the danish cup doesnt work (russian cup in olly).

ive looked at the number of teams it has participate which is 48 teams. I just need to narrow this down to 40 teams.

how would i do this? thanks
    It's probably easier to keep it at 48 teams but slightly alter where certain teams will enter. The .68 Russian Cup's structure is:
    Code:
    Total teams: [48]

Second Round: [32]
    -------------
    18*First Division clubs
    14*Non-league clubs

Third Round: [32]
    ------------
    16 Second Round winners
    16*Premier Division clubs

Fourth Round: [16]
    -------------
    16 Third Round winners

etc...
    I'd suggest changing it to:
    Code:
    Total teams: [48]

Second Round: [32]
    -------------
    10*First Division clubs
    22*Non-league clubs

Third Round: [32]
    ------------
    16 Second Round winners
    14*Premier Division clubs
    2*First Division clubs

Fourth Round: [16]
    -------------
    16 Third Round winners

etc...
    All you'd have to do is change the number of non-league teams that enter. I think the code for that may be at:
    Code:
    007E9B74 PUSH 0E
    007E9C73 CMP EDX,0E
    Changing 0E (14) to 16 (22) might work.

If you really wanted 40 teams you'd have to do something similar to this, which is a bit trickier.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The odd time I play the Korean league, I'm always surprised at how low players' values are, given that the league is professional and of a decent reputation and standard. Similarly, it's quite easy to buy even the very best player - just bid 100k over his value and the AI will usually accept.

In contract_manager.cpp there are two pieces of code that reference South Korea:
    Code:
    004D1523      |. A1 84F49C00                  MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF484]- SOUTH_KOREA
    004D1528      |. 3BD0                         CMP EDX,EAX
    004D152A      |. 75 6A                        JNZ SHORT cm0102.004D1596

004D41F3      |. 8B15 84F49C00                MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF484]- SOUTH_KOREA
    004D41F9      |. 3BC2                         CMP EAX,EDX
    004D41FB      |. 75 2D                        JNZ SHORT cm0102.004D422A
    Change those JNZs to JMPs and you get a league that has players priced at a more realistic value. I think the first refers to the players' values, and the second makes AI clubs get better prices for their players.

For example, the most expensive players from .68 South Korea unpatched:

And patched:

No other data etc has been touched, just those two JMPs.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice work Saturn.

Interestingly it was Korea where we made the breakthrough to determine our own wage / WR tables to prevent 1000's of clubs going broke. A player value going from 2.4m to 2.9m wasn't hugely noticeable, but a player going from 300k to 400k had huge changes in terms of a players status at a club.

vCash
    thanks very much for the help saturn. done that now.

Ive got another issue that im trying to sort out.

Ive made the korean league 20 teams and managed to get it down to just 1 round, with 19 fixtures per season.

however im now having another issue which is the korean league cup....

i want to make it 2 groups with 10 teams in each group.....

any knowledge on how to do this? ive tried numerous things and ended up with 10 teams in 1 group and still just 5 in the other.
    thanks

vCash
    Pasquale found some useful offsets a while back here for the Korean League Cup.
    0066C77E MOV WORD PTR DS:[ESI+3E],5 (Group A)
    0066CC7F PUSH 5 (Group B)
    0066CF30 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+F2],0A (Numb of club)

Additionally...
    0066C898 MOV WORD PTR DS:[ESI+3C],CX (Group A)
    0066CC7C PUSH 2 (Group B)
    ...are the number of times teams play each other. To fit the number of fixtures available, I'd recommend setting those values to 1.

vCash
    Guys, I'm looking back at posts 452 and 453, I league swapped Denmark and the United States but it keeps putting Danish teams into Champions Cup and only puts Danish teams into the Merconorte Cup. Is there a list of hexidecimal codes for competition winners etc to replace these?

vCash
    I'd like to achieve a retro 1970-71 season update. In Italy Serie A consisted of 16 teams: some time ago I tried to make this change, but the game was immediately crash. Any suggestions or help?

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faz44 View Post
    Guys, I'm looking back at posts 452 and 453, I league swapped Denmark and the United States but it keeps putting Danish teams into Champions Cup and only puts Danish teams into the Merconorte Cup. Is there a list of hexidecimal codes for competition winners etc to replace these?
    This thread lists the 9CF*** values for nations and competitions.

If you are swapping Denmark with USA, then you need to make sure the 9CF values for USA, MLS, and the US Open Cup are replaced by Denmark, the Danish Premier League, and the Danish Cup.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    In all my save game (original game), Confederations Cup always stop at 2007 or 2009, any offset to fix it? (or it's just my game problem?)

vCash
    Any chance to disable Swedish Cup? It's out of date since many years so I prefer it disabled rather than having it in this old format. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by And1 View Post
    Any chance to disable Swedish Cup? It's out of date since many years so I prefer it disabled rather than having it in this old format. Thanks.
    Has it not been changed in the latest patch?

vCash
    I asked this some time ago but maybe there was some advancements in offets. Is there offset for swapping qualification to Europe League from national cup to league cup or how to find it? For example in northern ireland. It would be awesome to me to create some small countries leagues which dont have more than 15 clubs. Thanks for any help and not hating because its northern ireland again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowalinho View Post
    I asked this some time ago but maybe there was some advancements in offets. Is there offset for swapping qualification to Europe League from national cup to league cup or how to find it? For example in northern ireland. It would be awesome to me to create some small countries leagues which dont have more than 15 clubs. Thanks for any help and not hating because its northern ireland again
    is there any way to make winners of europa league play in next seasons champions league?

also ive made an australian cup with the northern irish league cup, how can i transfer this to the australian competition page? thanks

vCash
    You tell me how to make the annual FIFA Club World Championship?

vCash
    hi saturn

i have managed to get group a 10 teams but changing this to 0A does not work and group b continues with 5 teams.

what should i input to make group b have 10 teams? thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by totallyaddicted View Post
    hi saturn

i have managed to get group a 10 teams but changing this to 0A does not work and group b continues with 5 teams.

what should i input to make group b have 10 teams? thanks
    I've never tried it so I don't know, I just had the offset noted down. Perhaps try asking Pasquale as he found it.

vCash
    The offset +2C is located at the beginning of every competition's first block of code. It refers to how many stages (I use the term loosely) a competition has. The game considers a lot of things to be stages: a league season can be a stage, knockout rounds in a cup can be a stage, playoffs are a stage, group rounds in cup competitions are considered stages (each group being its own separate stage). Each competition will obviously have at least one stage of some sort, so you can consider the value '0' to really mean one stage. I'll give a few examples to illustrate it better.

Spoiler!

So what use does this have? A pretty big one: it allows us to remove playoffs in leagues. If we choose a league at random, ooooh let's say the Northern Ireland First Division, we can remove the playoffs by simply changing the value at 0078B07D - MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+2C],1 --> 0 (the league table offsets for both divisions will need to be edited too, but that's just for appearance). Leagues with outdated and convoluted playoffs can hopefully be changed similarly.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    The offset +2C is located at the beginning of every competition's first block of code. It refers to how many stages (I use the term loosely) a competition has. The game considers a lot of things to be stages: a league season can be a stage, knockout rounds in a cup can be a stage, playoffs are a stage, group rounds in cup competitions are considered stages (each group being its own separate stage). Each competition will obviously have at least one stage of some sort, so you can consider the value '0' to really mean one stage. I'll give a few examples to illustrate it better.

Spoiler!

So what use does this have? A pretty big one: it allows us to remove playoffs in leagues. If we choose a league at random, ooooh let's say the Northern Ireland First Division, we can remove the playoffs by simply changing the value at 0078B07D - MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+2C],1 --> 0 (the league table offsets for both divisions will need to be edited too, but that's just for appearance). Leagues with outdated and convoluted playoffs can hopefully be changed similarly.
    So in theory,one stage of Champions league can be removed by this method if there is this reference in international comps?

Sent from my Coolpad E501_EU using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    So in theory,one stage of Champions league can be removed by this method if there is this reference in international comps?

Sent from my Coolpad E501_EU using Tapatalk
    No, unfortunately, I don't think it can. With Phase 2 in the middle of the competition's stages it can't be removed by this method.