Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CM: The Women's Game

vCash
    Fantastic

I have noticed the player awards are based on reps more than Average rating/goals etc, its a well known bug that is very annoying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ah, okay. But Knaak, Magull, Hendrich and Priessen make even less sense then...

vCash
    is german women league more reputed than the others?

vCash
    Yes - the Frauen-Bundesliga is the best league in the world, so I gave it a rep of 19. But the English WSL1 is at 18. French D1F is 15 (which I'm gonna boost to 17)... but the WSL1 isn't that far behind, surely that one point shouldn't make that much difference?

Fiestita - I'm gonna take a guess from some of your other posts - are you from Argentina? If so... do you know where I might find squad info for Argentinian teams? I was only able to find complete info for Boca, UAI Urquiza and River Plate, and partial info for Estudiantes, Platense, Huracan and a couple of others...

vCash
    Yeah, I've been born in the land of best footballers. I'm gonna have a look at that but let me tell you our league is purely amateur, so ther might not be luck... I know some girls that play in my city (Santa Fe) and could even make an effort and visit every local team and ask for their squads but those teams only play in Santa Fe's domestic league (the same I play but for men's) and aren't worth as the game would probably not load them.

About awards: why don't you try equalling league reps for a test. Not entirely sure but I'm affraid krauts are getting those awards because their league is the best...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiestita For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just to minorly update... still plugging away at this... just one day I got it into my stupid head to go back and add some player histories for important players/players in playable leagues (top divisions), so am toiling away with that... halfway through Finnish Naisten Liiga right now. Added benefit of this is that I'm also adjusting some things to make squads more accurate for start of 14/15 season.

vCash
    Rap there's a new women's football site for argentinian league:

http://www.diariolafutbolista.com/futbol-11-afa

It has plenty of statistics and player names to gather.

vCash
    What a great idea this is, and I'm sure would garner some interest amongst journalists who focus on women's football.

vCash
    Are you still working on this project? Is it possible to download your database from somewhere?

vCash
    Sooo... an update on this... it is, as you may have guessed, suspended. The external HD I have everything for this on has shat itself. I *think* it's just an issue with its power supply, so all my data on there should be salvageable. Hopefully. I have a lot of other important stuff on that HD, too. But until I can get that data off, I can't do anything further with it, unfortunately. Considering how much work I've put into it already, I'm not particularly happy about this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rapinoe For This Useful Post:

AMC

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Pinoe, you're alive!

Terrible news though about your update.... hopefully you're right about it just being the power supply though

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    As CF says hopefully all your great work is salvageable, good to see you back on the site as well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123