Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CM01/02 running (with new updates) on android tablets/phones

vCash
    Hi lads,

Can anyone help me please?

I've managed to get CM 01/02 running on my NVIDIA Shield K1 Tablet absolutely perfectly using ExaGear Strategies. However, i can't find a way to locate the save game saved directly on the NVIDIA Shield on the Laptop when i connect the USB Cable.

The reason i wanted to do this, was so that i could swap the saved game file between my laptop and NVIDIA Shield and continue it on both devices.

Also, does anyone know a way in which to bring a keyboard up on the game when playing on NVIDIA Shield? I see one on the left hand side, but it only has a few letters, shift and F1.

Lastly, when the trial period has finished what do I need to do to play the game again, what controls should I purchase and does this mean I get them for life?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Matt
    Last edited by Tierney-LFC-1990; 18-08-16 at 04:55 PM.

vCash
    Sorry for the thread bump;

Just wondering if anyone knows a fix for the insert cd problem?

running on note 4, have cm 01 02 folder and the game iso copied across, but it keeps asking for the cd when i load? have tried them (folder and iso) in normal the exagear folder, tried creating a sub cm folder and putting the two in, nothing is working?

vCash
    Do you not just remount the image, right click the Cm.Iso and "Mount"

vCash
    As usual, again Android has been updated and again Exegear stops working, fuck sake, I was well into my phone game.

vCash
    So, I haven't got a laptop (except my work one which i can't install 'games' on)

Can anyone upload, or show me if there is already a place, the installed files, so i can transfer them to my phone?

I've got the ISO on my phone, but obviously no way to install/extract from that

cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sukerman10 View Post
    Please help to solve below problems, I still can't play the game in my handset, thanks!

I get the exact same error....did you get it sorted?

vCash
    need some help, got a windows 10 tablet with the full OS on it and got champ man installed but now i have 2 problems

1. to click anything i have to double tap which aint too bad but if it could be fixed it would be nice to get it fixed

2. i cant start a game because when it comes to writing my name i cant get the keyboard to appear anyone know a fix for this?

vCash
    Does anyone know how to get the arrows working on the android?

I got it all set up on my NVidia Shield but can't seem to move the tactical arrows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevilinho View Post
    need some help, got a windows 10 tablet with the full OS on it and got champ man installed but now i have 2 problems

1. to click anything i have to double tap which aint too bad but if it could be fixed it would be nice to get it fixed

2. i cant start a game because when it comes to writing my name i cant get the keyboard to appear anyone know a fix for this?
    I second this. I thought the game would be ideal for a Windows 10 touchscreen tablet, but I also have the annoying double-tap issue and it's hard to drag things. I always assumed it was the system. You can also get taps to work by sliding you finger slightly while maintaining contact with the screen. It's not much better that way, though.

My tablet has a detachable keyboard and touchpad. When I connect the base and use the touchpad everything is fine. It's also handy for typing in my name to start games. Maybe a USB keyboard is a viable alternative if it's just needed on occasion. Not everyone has the option of laptop mode like I do. Still, I'd prefer not to have to fall back on it.

vCash
    Hi, I'm a new member I've got championship manager 0102 working on my s7 without any problems but I was just wondering what was the best controller to use on exagear strategies and also can you change things like tactics and formation playing on your phone? Regards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeK210185 View Post
    I get the exact same error....did you get it sorted?
    I had the same error today.
    After 2 years of career...

I wrote to exagear people, but I doubt I'll hear good news.

Anybody was able to solve it?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by filjordan View Post
    I had the same error today.
    After 2 years of career...

I wrote to exagear people, but I doubt I'll hear good news.

Anybody was able to solve it?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Here's the screenshot.

Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando Tapatalk

vCash
    give me this errordoes not start the game since loading tells me insufficient memory error to save game

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345