Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

vCash
    It sure is due to go back to Carol at some point considering she still doesn't know what happened with Lucille!

Oceanside clearly the subject of the next episode too.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Vipers Striker Extraordinaire
    vCash
    oh yippie. We get an episode full of crazy, reluctant bush bitches and Tara with her conscience in a bundle. Can you imagine the excitement, suspense and tempo in that episode? Nope, neither can I.

vCash
    I've been liking the episodes recently. Admittedly some parts are a little boring but we can't have action all the time. I think this half of the season has been much better than the first half.

vCash
    It's definitely better knowing that they aren't stuck in a row. You just know it'll kick off and it keeps you waiting
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Agreed there have been some boring episodes. But those are needed to fill out what has been happening with certain characters like the eugene episode.

There has been some decent scenes of late. Especially the one with the 2 cars and wire/rope between them decapitating the walkers, as well as sundays with Rick and Michonne at the fairground/army encampment. Season is starting to gather a little pace now and with the garbage patch people soon to join the fight expect things to get a little tasty.

But am I the only one who wants to see Negan's reign of terror last a lot longer than just this season? I for one am really enjoying how evil/twisted/manipulative he is.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Characters need to develop and evolve.... you can't have action every episode... things need to slow down and set up for the next while.... Saviours, Hilltop, Alexandria, The Kingdom, Oceanside, whoever the new group are (maybe the Whisperers?)...... it's all going to come to a head soon..... but for now we need to have more things established..... the way the season started and the way it broke Rick was always going to require a lot of time to rebuild.

I'm glad they aren't rushing things

vCash
    Morgan's back!

I do feel like he's going to lose his mind again though. Which is perhaps why Carol made him stay behind while she went to find out what the feck is going on?

Always knew the kid would end up dying though, could just tell they were covering him a bit too much to add to the drama for Morgan and Carol.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Morgan's back!

I do feel like he's going to lose his mind again though. Which is perhaps why Carol made him stay behind while she went to find out what the feck is going on?

Always knew the kid would end up dying though, could just tell they were covering him a bit too much to add to the drama for Morgan and Carol.
    So happy Morgan is bad ass again!!

vCash
    Me too and this time he has a kimono! Although I do worry that he'll spiral off into the deep end on his own instead of working with all the clans against the Saviors.

Has nobody else watched this?
    The Alphabet Game #3

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    I'm mostly happy that Carol is back. She's the one that is needed the most

vCash
    Yes, she needs to get her firework bombs out again a la Terminus
    The Alphabet Game #3

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    I hope the fight with the Saviours happens soon, but I don't want them to kill off Negan.... he's too awesome of a character

vCash
    I'm not sure what'll happen. They dragged the Governor out for far too long imo so may do the same again with Negan.
    The Alphabet Game #3

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Well with the Governor, he died when he was supposed to, according to the comic timeline......

as for Negan...

Spoiler!

vCash
    Eugene you absolute cretin!

Bit of an intense episode this week, I thought? Anyone else think so?
    The Alphabet Game #3

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Just a set up for the finale...... the cast have been teasing the fans by saying the finale changes everything and sets the series up for years to come

vCash
    I do think that one or both of the girls will die though. Looking like Sascha at this point? Didn't like Daryl turning up at the end, he needs to keep the f**k away from that place!
    The Alphabet Game #3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Just a set up for the finale...... the cast have been teasing the fans by saying the finale changes everything and sets the series up for years to come
    My prediction...

Spoiler!

VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I do think that one or both of the girls will die though. Looking like Sascha at this point? Didn't like Daryl turning up at the end, he needs to keep the f**k away from that place!
    May not be Darryll, I think it's Dwight.

Also think Eugene will kill Sasha and Negan will end up in Rick's jail.

vCash
    My GF said that it could be Dwight too - I'd completely forgotten that he now has Daryl's original bow.

Eugene kills Sascha?! He'd better bloody not or I'll hunt him down myself the cowardly bastard
    The Alphabet Game #3

VIP
    vCash
    Well the actress that plays Sasha is bound to leave twd as she's got the lead in the new Star Trek series. Feels like a thing for Eugene to show his loyalty to Negan by killing an old friend.

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Well the actress that plays Sasha is bound to leave twd as she's got the lead in the new Star Trek series. Feels like a thing for Eugene to show his loyalty to Negan by killing an old friend.
    Aye. She's First Officer and Jason Isaacs is the Captain

vCash
    Could be Rosita leaving too though, I'm sure my GF said she's preggers!

All shall be revealed tonight! (for me at least!)
    The Alphabet Game #3

VIP
    vCash
    Caught some snippets on Twitter this morning, but it feels like we're gonna have another "building up to" episode. In the midseason finale everything of interest will happen.

vCash
    Finally watched the latest episode last night. I expected more fireworks in all honesty with it being the penultimate episode of the season.

Still - Looks like the gang got what they wanted from Oceanside, the ladies looked to be joining the community too until that silly old woman put paid to it. Not sure why they don't just overrule her and leave anyway?

Things do not look good for Sascha! Could see she had a plan in mind if she got a gun or knife from Eugene who only gave her poison. The bloke is utterly f****g useless!

So it was Dwight who turned up with Rosita! Rick surely won't kill him on the spot? Daryl sure would love to though!

Negan gave away a snippet of what'll happen next with his little birdie who has told him that Rick is up to something It seems too obvious to me for the birdie to be that old man in Hilltop? Could it be the moaning gay partner, can't remember his name at the moment...

Any predictions for the finale?!
    The Alphabet Game #3

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast