Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 4

vCash

PlayStation 4

Anybody updated to the latest version of PS4 yet?

I was reading what's new with it and found that we can create communities so I was wondering if this is something we should do for our 0102 clan?

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ge...-HRD-WES_en_GB
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Yeah you can do communities in 3.00. I have it installed. Partly because of BlackPanthaa gang and PES 2016 .

vCash
    is it made up yet?

vCash
    I'll be on tonight so can try it out then
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    I believe community for 10 or less people is just waste of breath to be fair .

vCash
    I have 'joined' - no idea what it's all about tho

vCash
    Nice one, Redders. I created the community last night and I think you're able to pick out a game and then start topics and conversations within the community. It's a way of checking if anyone is online so it could be quite useful In some ways, it's probably a carbon copy of just posting in the shoutbox as we used to.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Can yoiu invite? or do I need to find it? bit lost with all this!

vCash
    Go to Friend list -> click on Mark or me -> you will see Communities at the bottom. Scroll to that and click X .

Go to right you will see 0102 Clan -> click on it and you will be sent to Community. Click Join .

Presto . A bit of a hassle .

vCash
    What's the purpose of "a community" is it for people without a fucking forum unlike us?

vCash
    I suppose it is really but we don't seem to get people on the website at the same time as playing on the PS like we used to.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    What's the purpose of "a community" is it for people without a fucking forum unlike us?
    Not really, but pretty close (tho not much discussion going on in most communities ). It's more about "clans", organizing events and favorite games where u share best moments/screenshots. The one good thing is, when you're in community and you play same game, you get to play with same people .

vCash
    Thought this may be of interest to our PS clan:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...d=em-st-101105

I may look into getting the Call of Duty games and Watch Dogs.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Don't waste money on BF1 or Call of Shit seriously. Both series are dying with less and less people playing them. I predicted that BF1 won't last very long, sharing the same problem Battlefront/Hardline had.

CoD got boring with serving same old shit every year. Funnily enough, all clan guys I am with go back to BF4 (on PC though).

Watch_Dogs 2 is immense though ^^. Much better than GTA V imo. Tons of fun too and mission u can accomplish in variety of ways (not only 1 like on GTA). Plus the game doesn't have GTA problem which is a plague - HACKERS from RUSSIA destroying online game for EVERYONE... Whenever they show up.

I can't believe Watch_Dogs 2 was made by Ubisoft . Oh yeah and it's stunning game to look at too. Would stay away from 1st Watch_dogs though.

vCash
    I just bought 7 games
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I need to play FIFA - think I played it twice

Could do with a good new golf game or rugby game for PS4

Anyone know when Gran Turismo new release date is?

vCash
    I thought the first Watch Dogs was good, haven't played the 2nd yet. Gran Turismo Sport is out sometime this year, it was delayed last November afaik. I bought UFC 2 in the PS sale as it was ~60% off, it's pretty good. I bought the classic GTA trilogy last summer but have only had time to play GTA III so far

vCash
    I got Watch Dogs, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, Walking Dead: Season 1 and Walking Dead: Season 2.

Bit of variety there and all for about 65.00 - Bargain!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Just grabbed Advanced Warfare, Sniper Elite, Heavy Rain and Far Cry 4 for under $90.

vCash
    Did you get Heavy Rain in the pack with Beyond: Two Souls. Was a good deal for two games there.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Yeh got the two, I think, it's still downloading. Not played any yet, obsessed with Watchdogs 2 for now, love it

vCash
    I had Heavy Rain on PS3 and bought it again for PS4, very good IMO. I played a little bit of Beyond Two Souls when I bought it but haven't had time to continue. Would you say Watch Dogs 2 is better than the first?

vCash
    Heavy rain will be a first for me.

Lots better than the original watchdogs I'd say. So addictive

vCash
    Put Watch dogs and Heavy rain in my bag as well, seems like decent ones.

vCash
    after being an xbox subscriber from its very humble beginnings i have finally decided to go over to the dark side.

Yes i have just purchased a PS4 and set myself up with a PSN account. i am in the process of buying a few titles to add to my (tiny) library.

Any Friend requests accepted ,

Any suggestions for games also appreciated

currently own. FIFA17 , Tomb raider , Final fantasy XV , and Horizon zero dawn which came with the console.

PSN = pyromyst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast