Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2015 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Thank you guys!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbrams9 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great Work with the update. Simon Donnelly, Darren Jackson & Craig Hinchcliffe are no longer coaching staff at Dundee Utd and are all free agents

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slivie For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thank you all guys for a great work

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pietroSV For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good job !!! Thank you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mickimail For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great attention to detail, although I'm wishing I'd been less honest about some of the Posh players attributes.

Everyone concerned deserves a big pat on their backs.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi everyone, I really appreciate the team for keeping this game alive as hell.

I have two feedbacks:

1) I'm trying to download the patch from google chrome but chrome block the download for undesired content or virus thread.You have any idea?
    2) I did not download but in Turkish league, foreign player rule has changed and you can select more than 6 players in starting lineup. The latest update includes this rule or is it possible to mak this change?

Thanks again and welcome to the sleepless night

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IceBerk For This Useful Post:

vCash
    1) Go to download page in Chrome and use the recover option. Bloody annoying has started doing that for zip files

2) Someone asked earlier in the thread. Data Updates don't change the exe. This isn't a patch, just changing the text fields in the database.

vCash
    thank you all. great work yet again

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nuie For This Useful Post:

vCash
    well, thanks for every people of this update team

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seyyar For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks guys love what you've done with some players that i felt needed tweaking(Isco,Hazard,Lewa to name a few disagree on Robben being able to play only right but maybe next update ).Also love what you've done with MUFC only thing better would be if Martial had better stats but maybe that's just me wanting him to be the next Cantona.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dangler For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for update guys. Unfortunately, Russian League is non-playable. Again cause of unreal low skills of Russian players. National team members like England Conference) And the main tendance is growing skills of all top players. Now is no difference at all in top players. Now extraordinary player have no truly highest skill, cause other recent players have this skill too

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redknapp For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dangler View Post
    Thanks guys love what you've done with some players that i felt needed tweaking(Isco,Hazard,Lewa to name a few disagree on Robben being able to play only right but maybe next update ).Also love what you've done with MUFC only thing better would be if Martial had better stats but maybe that's just me wanting him to be the next Cantona.
    Martial is a tricky bugger as he's done pretty well so far at Man Utd. If he continues to impress he'll be better next update.

vCash
    why is Yugoslavia active when Serbia is there already?
    i see when u start game that Yugoslavia is qualified for the Euro Championship...is this a bug or?
    also there a bunch of Serbian clubs in Yugoslav lower league with Yugoslav nationality...many of them should be erased
    montenegrin cities still with serbian nationality...

vCash
    Game crashes unpatched without Yugoslavia (saturn posted research in last feedback thread). World Cup starts year after game starts, they aren't in that. Is it the 2004 Euro's.

They can be easily disabled if someone is using a Tapani patch, just open the Editor and delete continent, doesn't affect the game (only unpatched). The only other real solution is to go back to Serbia = Yugoslavia

If you could post which clubs and cities are wrong that would be great. Still need a few clubs to fill out the Yugoslav structure in the Editor
    Last edited by Dermotron; 18-10-15 at 10:44 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redknapp View Post
    Thanks for update guys. Unfortunately, Russian League is non-playable. Again cause of unreal low skills of Russian players. National team members like England Conference) And the main tendance is growing skills of all top players. Now is no difference at all in top players. Now extraordinary player have no truly highest skill, cause other recent players have this skill too
    updating a nation is so time consuming... we now have an updater in russia and he made an oustanding work updating clubs and squads, but this was his first release, i'm sure he will be able to review more things for the next updates

if you want to help him and us all you can post any change you would like to be implemented in game in the russian scouting thread

vCash
    great job thanks for update

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i-one For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Downloading now

Will report back with ALL the fuck ups

Only joking boys, I am sure its amazing as always

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi, thanks for all the work! Sorry for my English!!
    On the OCT 2015 download page list isn't listed: GERMANY UPDATED
    Though in the game it is updated (there are new players and ATTS)
    I don't mind when a good player in Burghausen or Aue or St.Pauli remains unnoticed,
    but a MESSED UP player from one of 4 best clubs is a FUNKILLER:

JULIAN WEIGL from Dortmund is the best young signing in the whole league,
    he started every fucking game for BVB, has great stats (bundesliga.de) and stood out with great performances (but you need to watch some games to see that and BVB is regular on TV , its not fucking Oberhausen) ...
    I know, its a gamble in editor on new youg players and talents and PA, but this guy has proven himself...

So what's the point of an OCTOBER UPDATE, if you cannot notice one of the best players in the august-september period in a well known club....and you cannot notice that he has played all games (even no one counted on him)

1) he should't be a MC in the B squad but a DMC in the first squad
    2) his stats are a disgrace (even PA 150 in the editor won't help)
    3) But a talented (unproven) player like SINAN KURT (of course BAYERN M) has good attributes and higher potential, even he doesn't play in the first team...he has proven him self just by wearing a bayern jersey...that seems enough
    4) TWO PICS TO COMPARE http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-14-11-808 http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-13-12-595
    5) PATINOZ (OR WHOEVER UPDATES GERMANY), PLEASE WATCH SOME GAMES!!!!

vCash
    Next update: Martial will be 20202020, any bets? -_-

In this update Martial cannot score a goal. If you take Utd, first thing to do is sell Herrera, Young, Martial - useless players, you can buy a 16 year old from Holland who will perform better than them, for cheap :p

I think you can add Mata to the lot of them, I won't even comment on poor Phil J., he really got it this update xP

vCash
    thanks guys. this is great.

one thing, the official pre-game editor is not working for me.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajra21 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Julia View Post

In this update Martial cannot score a goal. If you take Utd, first thing to do is sell Herrera, Young, Martial - useless players, you can buy a 16 year old from Holland who will perform better than them, for cheap :p

I think you can add Mata to the lot of them, I won't even comment on poor Phil J., he really got it this update xP
    Not sure if you're joking but Man U is controlled by AI on my career and Martial have scored 6 goals in 7 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kruleone13 View Post
    Hi, thanks for all the work! Sorry for my English!!
    On the OCT 2015 download page list isn't listed: GERMANY UPDATED
    Though in the game it is updated (there are new players and ATTS)
    I don't mind when a good player in Burghausen or Aue or St.Pauli remains unnoticed,
    but a MESSED UP player from one of 4 best clubs is a FUNKILLER:

JULIAN WEIGL from Dortmund is the best young signing in the whole league,
    he started every fucking game for BVB, has great stats (bundesliga.de) and stood out with great performances (but you need to watch some games to see that and BVB is regular on TV , its not fucking Oberhausen) ...
    I know, its a gamble in editor on new youg players and talents and PA, but this guy has proven himself...

So what's the point of an OCTOBER UPDATE, if you cannot notice one of the best players in the august-september period in a well known club....and you cannot notice that he has played all games (even no one counted on him)

1) he should't be a MC in the B squad but a DMC in the first squad
    2) his stats are a disgrace (even PA 150 in the editor won't help)
    3) But a talented (unproven) player like SINAN KURT (of course BAYERN M) has good attributes and higher potential, even he doesn't play in the first team...he has proven him self just by wearing a bayern jersey...that seems enough
    4) TWO PICS TO COMPARE http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-14-11-808 http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-13-12-595
    5) PATINOZ (OR WHOEVER UPDATES GERMANY), PLEASE WATCH SOME GAMES!!!!
    1) Yes he should be DMC obviously that was missed.
    2) How about you offer up some stats for him then so we can put them in the DB?
    3) Sinan Kurt has a -2 so depending on the load he could be brilliant or he could be crap. Weigl has a set PA of 155, sure that may need to be upped going forward so thank you for bringing that to our attention
    4) We update this as a hobby. Real life gets in the way you know. If you are that wound up about it, stick around, help us out with things such as attributes, wrong positions etc, then look at offering your time to help us make the update better.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Julia View Post

I just hope he turns out 20 20 20 in real life buddy.So far I've been very impressed with the kid he almost has no wrong touch 99% efficiency and superb ball control making veteran defenders look like fools lets just hope he can build on that.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dangler For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Don't complain eh Julia? 2 posts, 2 moans

vCash
    Not sure if you're joking but Man U is controlled by AI on my career and Martial have scored 6 goals in 7 games.
    Maybe it's becuase my Martial has Bravery 4, so I blame it on the randomness (unless it's not random statistic in his profile) :p

So don't know how that turns out, he went 25/1 in my game, but I can't pinpoint what's wrong with him, he has more dribbling than finishing so he should be solid, I mean Lavezzi with 9 finishing and 20 dribbling can score as much as Ronaldo does, not to mention the penalties ;-)

Holland is like ODB now, fishing pond for prospects.

Btw, why Fellaini has 'dislikes ManUtd' in his characteristic?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast