Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2015 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Fellaini is probably left over from last season. Actually I don't know.

Martial is decently balanced. He might not score for another 10 games irl and then we'd have an over rated player. As a United fan there is always the temptation to make him the new Henry (hate that saying but easily the most comparible style) but can't really do that on a handful of games and not a lot from time at Monaco. Bravery shouldnt affect him at all since it's pretty irrelevant for strikers http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/6848/9xxsPI.jpg
    Last edited by Dermotron; 19-10-15 at 01:28 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi guys.

First thanks to all the things done this update.

Saw one major miss. Ziyech is offcourse not a F(C) but an AM(LC) He was it in the april update to so I don't know who had the brainwave to adjust this which was allready correct.

Will change it for now in my own editor.

Would like to see it to be adjusted in the april update.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    By the looks of it he's never start a game on the left - http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/73287/ - FC is the equivalent of #10 in the game

vCash
    I'm in the stadium every two weeks. He maybe starts on paper in the centre but is often found near the sidelines and also switches during the game to the left side.

Ziyech is not an player who's often found within the box, which a Fc in this example would be. So AM would be more appropriate. It's the man of the assists and the combination between 25 meters and 11. He will also pick up the ball by going back to the midfield and start all our attacks. It's not an 10 like e.g. Perez was. Far from it even. It's more the 'centre' version of Tadic, where Tadic was more left minded. But they don't differ that much.

vCash
    I need the direct link to the update. I can not open the page from my cell. please!

vCash
    Name change needed for Ki Sung surname (at Swans)

It should be Yueng

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Awesome stuff, many thanks to all the contributors for basically renewing the game every six months and keeping it fresh!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveV For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    I need the direct link to the update. I can not open the page from my cell. please!
    I have a new vocation in life as your P.A

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=265

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Name change needed for Ki Sung surname (at Swans)

It should be Yueng

He's on transfermarkt as Yong and that's where we extract our histories from. Pretty sure Yong and Yeung are interchangeable. There are a few Korean names like that e.g. Ju and Joo

vCash
    no worries mate - i checked his name on Swans website so thought i'd mention it - don't think it's gonna ruin my day

KUTGW

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanx a lot from Greece!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nectis7 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kruleone13 View Post
    Hi, thanks for all the work! Sorry for my English!!
    On the OCT 2015 download page list isn't listed: GERMANY UPDATED
    Though in the game it is updated (there are new players and ATTS)
    I don't mind when a good player in Burghausen or Aue or St.Pauli remains unnoticed,
    but a MESSED UP player from one of 4 best clubs is a FUNKILLER:

JULIAN WEIGL from Dortmund is the best young signing in the whole league,
    he started every fucking game for BVB, has great stats (bundesliga.de) and stood out with great performances (but you need to watch some games to see that and BVB is regular on TV , its not fucking Oberhausen) ...
    I know, its a gamble in editor on new youg players and talents and PA, but this guy has proven himself...

So what's the point of an OCTOBER UPDATE, if you cannot notice one of the best players in the august-september period in a well known club....and you cannot notice that he has played all games (even no one counted on him)

1) he should't be a MC in the B squad but a DMC in the first squad
    2) his stats are a disgrace (even PA 150 in the editor won't help)
    3) But a talented (unproven) player like SINAN KURT (of course BAYERN M) has good attributes and higher potential, even he doesn't play in the first team...he has proven him self just by wearing a bayern jersey...that seems enough
    4) TWO PICS TO COMPARE http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-14-11-808 http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-13-12-595
    5) PATINOZ (OR WHOEVER UPDATES GERMANY), PLEASE WATCH SOME GAMES!!!!
    You fucking dick.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bulk For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulk View Post
    You fucking dick.
    I thought the very same thing last night but I didn't it would go down too well as a first post.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PabloWolfo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Update should only be released to those with X amount of posts in my opinion

No idea how Baz replied so politely to that guy above - what an absolute cunt.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coys For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great work guys thank you and especially for the work on Reading I noted from the preview save. 1 thing I missed, Nick Blackman plays up front now (he spent last season doing a job for us out wide but he's always maintained he is a striker, a Championship Walcott!) and is doing a sterling job with 10 goals this season already for us
    World Super League - Tales from Japan - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...270#post325270
    The Pozzo Model - A quest for a Trio of Champions! - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6584

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loyal_royal1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for all your hard work, it's much appreciated.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fizzee rascal For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloWolfo View Post
    I thought the very same thing last night but I didn't it would go down too well as a first post.
    Quite...but im well known as someone who just says what he thinks, and it was one of those things that needed saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulk View Post
    You fucking dick.
    Good old Bulk, shows up with a one liner and it's like he hasn't been gone at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    Update should only be released to those with X amount of posts in my opinion

No idea how Baz replied so politely to that guy above - what an absolute cunt.
    Years of patience of dealing with complete twunts, just be polite and hope they take notice haha.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_royal1 View Post
    Great work guys thank you and especially for the work on Reading I noted from the preview save. 1 thing I missed, Nick Blackman plays up front now (he spent last season doing a job for us out wide but he's always maintained he is a striker, a Championship Walcott!) and is doing a sterling job with 10 goals this season already for us
    Blackman will be sorted for next release don't you worry

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Obrigado, pessoal!!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rikardo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    i did that,erased continent,already knew this...but still patched game selects Yugoslavia for EURO and that is really annoying...Saturn gave me some advice with changing offset from yugoslavia to some other country so i will try that...

all 89 clubs from Yugoslav lower division are Serbian clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Game crashes unpatched without Yugoslavia (saturn posted research in last feedback thread). World Cup starts year after game starts, they aren't in that. Is it the 2004 Euro's.

They can be easily disabled if someone is using a Tapani patch, just open the Editor and delete continent, doesn't affect the game (only unpatched). The only other real solution is to go back to Serbia = Yugoslavia

If you could post which clubs and cities are wrong that would be great. Still need a few clubs to fill out the Yugoslav structure in the Editor

34. The Following User Says Thank You to djole2mcloud For This Useful Post:

vCash
    After testing the new Tapani 2.21 I noticed the German League Cup wasn't drawn.

This was due to the effect that the last positions weren't correct in the database. e.g. Wolsburg and Dortmund had both 2 as last position and last position 5 wasn't used at all. This made the German League to never start at all.

Could you please update this and also with the correct last positions? So the correct teams are drawn into this League Cup?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Will do

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kruleone13 View Post
    Hi, thanks for all the work! Sorry for my English!!
    On the OCT 2015 download page list isn't listed: GERMANY UPDATED
    Though in the game it is updated (there are new players and ATTS)
    I don't mind when a good player in Burghausen or Aue or St.Pauli remains unnoticed,
    but a MESSED UP player from one of 4 best clubs is a FUNKILLER:

JULIAN WEIGL from Dortmund is the best young signing in the whole league,
    he started every fucking game for BVB, has great stats (bundesliga.de) and stood out with great performances (but you need to watch some games to see that and BVB is regular on TV , its not fucking Oberhausen) ...
    I know, its a gamble in editor on new youg players and talents and PA, but this guy has proven himself...

So what's the point of an OCTOBER UPDATE, if you cannot notice one of the best players in the august-september period in a well known club....and you cannot notice that he has played all games (even no one counted on him)

1) he should't be a MC in the B squad but a DMC in the first squad
    2) his stats are a disgrace (even PA 150 in the editor won't help)
    3) But a talented (unproven) player like SINAN KURT (of course BAYERN M) has good attributes and higher potential, even he doesn't play in the first team...he has proven him self just by wearing a bayern jersey...that seems enough
    4) TWO PICS TO COMPARE http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-14-11-808 http://www.filedropper.com/bandicam2...1902-13-12-595
    5) PATINOZ (OR WHOEVER UPDATES GERMANY), PLEASE WATCH SOME GAMES!!!!
    This comment in this post would be so usefull if you posted it in the scouting forum or as feedback to the save game before the database was released. Unfortunately you waited until the database was already released in his definite version. I am sure the one who contributed to the German part of the database put in all his efforts. (Remember the database update team are just fans who update in their free time). This post once again shows the quality of the database depends on the reactions of all fans of the game in the scouting forum and in the 'Database save game feedback' topic. Toghether we define the quality of this database!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi-Assauer View Post
    Hi guys.

First thanks to all the things done this update.

Saw one major miss. Ziyech is offcourse not a F(C) but an AM(LC) He was it in the april update to so I don't know who had the brainwave to adjust this which was allready correct.

Will change it for now in my own editor.

Would like to see it to be adjusted in the april update.
    Ziyech played a few matches as 'false' striker in the first games of the seasons. His stats are AMC: 20 AC: 13 (probably means he will play far most of his matches as AMC) He hasn't played at the left side for a long time so therefore the change was made.

vCash
    excellent work as always guys

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johngall For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast