Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

vCash

The Apprentice

Come on then, who watches this one?

Luckily, I had it on series record after last year so I was able to catch up over the weekend after completely forgetting that it was coming back.

Any surprises to see the first two candidates leave?

Who is your early tip to win it?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Richard the most obvious so far. The women look particularly weak this year even though might get better as show goes on.

Need 4 or 5 weeks to get a real feel for who'll be there near the end. Thought the person that got fired last week was unlucky to be the only one fired

vCash
    The older woman will go in the next couple of weeks I think, she's too nice and will drown in the bitchiness and be hung out to dry.

vCash
    Watched the first two episodes on catch up last night.

The first guy to go was too honest. "I freely admit I ccan't sell!!"

Nail in coffin.

The woman in Ep 2 had to go as well. She was poor.
    I don't like April much.
    The guy who was director of the shampoo ad is my early shout (can't even remember his name), but as Derm says. Few weeks yet before you can really tell.

vCash
    You can't go on the Apprentice and admit that you can't sell It's what Lord Sugar does

Was it just me or did that guy who was the first to go out look a bit like Edward Norton?

Do people watch the 'You're Fired' bit as well? If so, what do you think so far of Jack Dee as host instead of Dara O'Briain?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    First two episodes have been utter disasters haven't they? There's some right idiots in this bunch. I thought the girl who did the pitch for the girls was lucky to survive. Her pitch was horrific and then to say she didn't believe in the product so couldn't get enthusiastic over it haha.

vCash
    It was a crap product though to be fair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    It was a crap product though to be fair.
    Too right so was the name

vCash
    fittest girl went last night

Dara gre one me and much better than Jack Dee - never been a fan of his - also don't like that Romesh guy eithre - just don't find him funny in the slightest

Agree the girls seem gash but I think the elder lady will do OK

Richard or David seem solid so far

vCash
    Didn't think she did much wrong to be fair. The Yank one should have gone out of the three.

Agree that she is attractive. She knows it too - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ess-looks.html

vCash
    That Joseph guy did well last night - was in his element in that industry

Brutal 3 firings as well - that project manager girl was fucking AWFUL

vCash
    Shame the Albanian guy from a purely entertainment point of view. Blondie (hairdresser one) to go next week, she was blessed the task before the last to survive.

vCash
    Think she is Welsh (she sounds it)

The other blonde girl been in the news with a harrowing story but don't think she'll be around much longer either

Albanian guy was harsh to get the chop this week but I think him and the other girl were whittled out as he probably didn't fancy them as business partners or their business plans

vCash
    I thought Mergim would have been given another chance to be fair, Sugar has done that a fair few times before so why not now? Yeah, he made two mistakes in the DIY but he showed willing and could have learnt from it.

Definitely thought Elle deserved to go out, what the f**k did she actually do for the entire thing? She showed zilch and was clearly clueless as project manager.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    She was horrendous on the show after as well. Didn't endear herself for any potential future employers!

vCash
    Finally caught up on last weeks.

Elle not even making the final boardroom was hilarious.

Don't know if you noticed but Sugar said to Mergim "keep in touch" as he fired him.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he offers him a job, just didn't fancy him in a 50/50 250k business.

vCash
    Yeah, he certainly did. I liked that, nice touch as you can see that he's willing to work had for the cause but just had a bit of bad luck.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    The dude that left today was a bit of a drop but no suprise
    The PM guy should have brought that moaning bird back - I think sugar is dying to fire her!

Last chance for that PM guy following 2 PM losses

I think the winner is coming from the other team - Varna is annoying but seems ok from the team that lost

vCash
    Vana is annoying but I love the fact she's not 2 different people when in the boardroom and outside it, if she sticks the boot in or is pissed off she keeps it up

vCash
    I really expected Scott to bring back Sam as well as Selina.

Lost all respect for Scott when he turned on Brett and the others in the board room. Thought he was alright at first and now he's made himself look a right cock.

Don't have a problem with Vana tbh, she's been one of the strongest candidates for me when you look at how thick the others are.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    It's defo the poorest quality of contestant of any series...

Not sure how any of them do anything in their actual jobs..

vCash
    Caught up with The Apprentice last night. I can't believe that from the last episode, there were no sales whatsoever from the products that they made

As has been said already, the quality of the contestants is just not there this year. Scott quitting was ridiculous as well

As much as he is a big-headed tit, I think that Richard will win it now.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Yep - Richard's to lose

May depend on the business plan they have but you have to say he's the only one that's really stood out between who is left - and he got a nice bird as well

vCash
    Haha, I saw her, even my gf said how has he managed to pull that?!

Thought maybe Charleine would somehow pull through but she seems to be falling apart a bit.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Yeah - she seems determined but I think last weeks wobble won't have done her any favours

Sugar looked at her as if to say 'WTF?!'

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast