View Poll Results: What would you like to see next? More than one answer is possible.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do what you're good at! Find another club!

4 28.57%
  • Tell us about the young Samsami!

5 35.71%
  • Sign a new contract with Saints!

8 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 445051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,341 of 1341

Thread: [STORY] His Last Bow - Samsami moves to Saints!

vCash
    Well done, a cracking write up of the final day tension.

So is that the end ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beardo For This Useful Post:

vCash

His Last Bow - Samsami moves to Saints!

What a final day!

Another red card goes your way but it was all about the game at the Bridge - bonkers stuff!

Well deserved title after all these years. A fitting end to the story. You have a very good writing style and the 1 post (of good quantity - not too much or little) a day draws me as a viewer to the story

Congrats again!

Where next for Samsami . . . . . ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Never in doubt

Two cracking games that couldn't have gone much better for Saints. The second goal for you sealed it, and Propper's winner for City was the icing on the cake. You certainly know how to sign off a story in style.

Looking forward to your next adventure.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hell yeah!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrkh For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Congrats, you did it !

I hope Samsani will try the Cl with the Saint once again next year and maybe conquer Europe this time, why not ?

Looking Forward for your next adventures, whatever it is

Thanks for the Entertainment.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcoolix For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Amazing final day of the season! And what a write-up!

Quote Originally Posted by kuy View Post
    Man City will be battling hard to secure Champions League football (the teams down to Liverpool in 6th place are still in the mix) and finish above Man Utd, so hopefully they can do you a favour...
    Nailed it! (As did Verkuh... )

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Third time lucky after all, I was almost prepared to write a death threat to Fabian Delph when he gave that penalty away

Glad to see you got the job done and Man City did you a favour.

VICTORY AT LAST!
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    You HAVE to defend that title and hopefully conquer Europe!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    You HAVE to defend that title and hopefully conquer Europe!
    It's beginning to look like it, isn't it? I promise to take the poll seriously.
    Last edited by samsami; 03-06-16 at 10:00 PM.

vCash
    I voted to stay at Southampton because it feels like there is still more to do: consolidate your position as #1 in England, conquer Europe, sort out the centre-forward and squad depth issues, maybe try to bring some youngsters through (which real-life Southampton have done very well in recent years)...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I have voted for a new club (but wouldn't be against the young Samsami either)

With Saints, I think you have a great chance to bow out with honour on an absolute high
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash

Finally silverware again for Saints!!

On Sunday 17th May we played Tottenham Hotspur in front of a crowd of 41,085 who were there to see Saints make history!

Because Kongolo, Bender and Clasie are banned and Lallana is injured we had Van Dijk, Soares, Wanyama and Tadic replace them. These four faithful subs were all needed to help us win the first trophy since 1976!

While our fans were excited, our players could barely control their nerves. Two years in a row we had lost the title race to Chelsea by the narrowest of margins. We could not let this happen again!

We started somewhat cautiously but nevertheless we attacked full out and the first chance was a free kick when Sturridge had been pushed by Kane. It was in a good position; Goretzka fired in the free kick but the ball took a deflection off the wall and went just wide!

Then, with just 11 minutes on the clock Alexis Snchez played a one-two with Soares and got into the area, drove the ball at goal and scored!! Edwards never saw it, but soon after that goal Chelsea also scored a goal at Stamford Bridge!
    And things were heating up in London as Man City equalised just five minutes later. And they even took the lead so that our fans already began to celebrate, but there was still almost an hour remaining!

Nevertheless, things looked good for us and it got even better when Alli was sent off for head-butting Wanyama in a moment of total madness!!

So at half-time we were still 1-0 up, but at Stamford Bridge Chelsea unexpectedly equalised two minutes into extra time!

In the second half we played more cautiously. We did not need to score now, but then at Stamford Bridge Chelsea scored again and with the Blues leading 3-2 we needed a second goal now.

With just twenty minutes remaining tension was mounting when City scored against Chelsea! And a minute later Goretzka blasted the ball towards the top corner and found the back of the net for us!

Those two goals did it and although the last twenty minutes were still tense, we were no longer in any real doubt that we would make it. Spurs never came close to scoring and with four minutes remaining there was even another goal for City at Stamford Bridge which sealed Chelsea's fate.

The miracle has happened! Saints have finally won a trophy again since the FA Cup 44 years ago!!
    Spoiler!

We finally, finally ended the season at the top of the table!

Just like the past two years the title race ended in a photo-finish!

The first Premier League title for Saints and the first trophy in over 4 decades!

Last edited by samsami; 04-06-16 at 07:22 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Huge Congratulations to you.

You finally got there!

Not Southampton's first trophy ever by the way. They won the FA Cup in 1976. Certainly first for a long time though.

I've voted for a new start. If the news is to be believed, a certain Dutchman may be going to Everton. That might be good.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    With the win of the championship this story has a great ending! Personally I prefer a story with a new club (or young Samsami)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Because of the votes I will sign a one-year (or at the very most, two-year) contract with Saints to try and achieve success in Europe.

I will create a follow-up story for this, called "Oh when the Saints..."

After that it will be a story about the young Samsami. Or perhaps I could even do both of them simultaneously...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

kuy

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 445051525354