Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 2.21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by terminaator View Post
    umm.. whats up with the Northen Premier? and where do the promoted clubs go? (I dont have the conference selected)
    ahah, I see now, the northen premier is an intentional thing... but...

doesnt it come at the expense of Welsh league? is there an easy way to get the welsh division back? (I can do some olly-magic myeslf, if neccessary)?

vCash

Error when updating to start a new season, from 1st season to the 2nd season

Hello, new to the forum. First of all, let me thank everyone that has contributed to keeping the game alive, with data updates and patches, etcÖ

Unfortunately an error occurs has shown below on 19.6.15 game date. Iím using the most recent data update and Tapani patch 2.21.1. I donít know if this is Data Update or Patch related so Iím posting this on different threads.

I know this error has happened to other user as Iíve seen it detailed on one thread. Iíve already tried to install everything over again and the Tapani Patch fixer. The error box says itís an error of the .exe file. Unfortunately I can't seem to upload a picture of the error, help?

Funny thing, after installing everything except the Font Pack and Background pack that I downloaded from here in the forum the error doesnít occur. I did this about 3 times to be sure. Then I added the font and backgrounds pack (800x600) and the error occurred again!
    Should I run with the save game where error didnít occur or should I solve it? Can anyone help me on this error?

Thank you very much and congrats to everyone involved in keeping the game alive!

vCash
    Hey everyone!

I am kinda new here. Been following for about 2 years but never needed to write. So, I have a problem. A problem that I see some others have too. I got game installed with latest official patch + october 2015 + tapani 2.21.1. I do start a new game with all divisions selected and everytime game crushes in 19.6.2016. I have tried everything. I did install the game again. Deleted every single file of the game and installed again... No... CM.exe stops working again and again in 19.6.2016.

Does anyone knows a way to fix it? I desperately need help, 'cause I'm afraid I can not play the game without Tapani 2.21.1 after I have seen all the amazing changes in the game. And also, October data update is incredible.

vCash
    I am past that point without any problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knidos View Post
    Hey everyone!

I am kinda new here. Been following for about 2 years but never needed to write. So, I have a problem. A problem that I see some others have too. I got game installed with latest official patch + october 2015 + tapani 2.21.1. I do start a new game with all divisions selected and everytime game crushes in 19.6.2016. I have tried everything. I did install the game again. Deleted every single file of the game and installed again... No... CM.exe stops working again and again in 19.6.2016.

Does anyone knows a way to fix it? I desperately need help, 'cause I'm afraid I can not play the game without Tapani 2.21.1 after I have seen all the amazing changes in the game. And also, October data update is incredible.
    What leagues are you running? Are you sure you have the latest patch. Try downloading again, uninstall existing patch and apply the new one you downloaded

vCash
    I am running all the leagues and yeah, I'm sure I have the latest patch. I've downloaded the latest tapani patch everytime my game exe stopped working for the fresh install. Nothing changes.

vCash
    I am running all the leagues and yeah, I'm sure I have the latest patch. I've downloaded the latest tapani patch everytime my game exe stopped working for the fresh install. Nothing changes.
    So it crashes during the big update ? You said you deleted every Cm files before installing the game again... No special error message from the game, just .exe stopped working ? Stupid question, but are you running the game as administator ? What are your system specifications ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    So it crashes during the big update ? You said you deleted every Cm files before installing the game again... No special error message from the game, just .exe stopped working ? Stupid question, but are you running the game as administator ? What are your system specifications ?
    Yes, It crashes during the update. I've deleted every single CM file before installing again. I'm running the game as administator. No other errors, just when the game reaches 19.6.2016, cm.exe stops working. Im using windows 7 by the way. Yesterday I had an new (x3) fresh install and playing again. I'll see if I can pass 19.6

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Yes, It crashes during the update. I've deleted every single CM file before installing again. I'm running the game as administator. No other errors, just when the game reaches 19.6.2016, cm.exe stops working. Im using windows 7 by the way. Yesterday I had an new (x3) fresh install and playing again. I'll see if I can pass 19.6
    Stop starting in 2015 and just play from 2001.

vCash
    You could also start the game from olly and show us at which point of the code the game crashes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Stop starting in 2015 and just play from 2001.
    There has been thousands of tests starting in 2015 with little issue.

I doubt that's the problem.

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    There has been thousands of tests starting in 2015 with little issue.

I doubt that's the problem.
    Only one way to find out is to run a season past 2002 and see if it crashes.

vCash
    whenever I got a crash I try to reproduce it in olly and I always end up knowing the reason and fixing it.

vCash
    Hey everyone!

I've had the same problem but strangely enough, so far it has only happened using this background pack:
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=105

If I use the default background pictures that doesn't happen.
    I have the main divisions selected and the rest of them in background. This happened managing Sheff Wed.
    So now I started a new save managing Auxerre to see if the same thing happens on that date. Curiously on this save, the game becomes extremely slow on gameday. Don't know if that has happened to anyone before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mig11pt View Post
    I've had the same problem but strangely enough, so far it has only happened using this background pack:
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=105

If I use the default background pictures that doesn't happen.
    I have the main divisions selected and the rest of them in background. This happened managing Sheff Wed.
    So now I started a new save managing Auxerre to see if the same thing happens on that date. Curiously on this save, the game becomes extremely slow on gameday. Don't know if that has happened to anyone before.
    I don't use any background pack. I use default background pictures. And, again and again, I see that god damn exe stops working error. I have done every single thing to make it work, but no way. I am hopeless.

vCash
    Thing is, I have deleted almost every picture file of the game and managed to pass 19.06.2016!!! I did it! finally!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knidos For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Tapani, why would the pics be conflicting with the patch?
    What happens on 19th June?

vCash
    Thing is, I have deleted almost every picture file of the game and managed to pass 19.06.2016!!! I did it! finally!
    So then there must have been a picture which caused it?

vCash
    Probably. I guess a picture file caused this errror. I got rid of it but I don't know which one.

vCash
    Probably. I guess a picture file caused this errror. I got rid of it but I don't know which one.
    Obviously one that must be loaded on that date. Is there some kind of event that date?

vCash
    It's the big update da of the game. I don't know any other event or else.

Social Media Team
    vCash
    I don't use any background pack. I use default background pictures. And, again and again, I see that god damn exe stops working error. I have done every single thing to make it work, but no way. I am hopeless.
    Have you tried NOT starting in 2015?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Have you tried NOT starting in 2015?
    No, I didn't try that. As I said, after deleting some of the picture files of the game, I managed to pass 19.6.2016.

vCash
    Cm.exe stops working in 20.6.2017. I have the same problem again. I'll try deleting some more pic files. Can anyone please upload original pic files of the game for me?

I did delete almost every bloody pic file of the game, but exe still stops working. Damn!
    Last edited by Knidos; 09-01-16 at 12:03 PM.

vCash
    You can get them yourself

Install a second version of the game and viola

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast