Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 2.21

vCash
    Turkish Division 2B clubs still can't sign non-Turkish players in this patch (AFAIK this is similar to IRL?), so you may actually have it patched correctly.

But if 2A / Premier Division clubs can't sign non-Turkish players either then you don't have it patched correctly.

vCash
    OMG i changed so what everything, uninstall the old patch, changed the executable files with admin etc! And i started a new game, still i cant manage to buy players for Fenerbahce:;( it says that i cant buy players CRY! PLease help

vCash
    Is it possible that i patched cm0102GDI with Tapani 2.20?

Also Fresh install not helping.. So buying is restricted.. and playing?
    Last edited by appileh; 03-11-15 at 12:06 PM.

vCash
    Highly unlikely you patched the wrong 0102 exe as it looks for it in your 0102 folder.

Uninstall the game like I suggested.

It takes like 10 seconds, install the game takes a couple of minutes, SI patch 30 seconds, put the db files in and apply the patch.

It does not take long instead of getting frustrated when you half attempt it then wonder why it isn't working.

Edit: Mind to move anything you want to keep away before uninstalling , tacs, saves, training, pics...etc.
    Last edited by Cam F; 03-11-15 at 12:20 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ok did that via EIDOS and poweriso installed a fresh CM, applied patch. But no success with transfering players to turkey..

vCash
    and the rules of the loaned players can not play eurpeias competitions?

Thanks

vCash
    I've noticed that only one team gets relegated from English league 2 (division 3) to English conference, in real life two teams get relegated and in conference 1st is promoted and 2nd to 5th have playoffs, can this been done?
    Also has anybody looked into increasing the European championships from 16 teams to 24? (As of Euro 2016)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo21 View Post
    I've noticed that only one team gets relegated from English league 2 (division 3) to English conference, in real life two teams get relegated and in conference 1st is promoted and 2nd to 5th have playoffs, can this been done?
    Also has anybody looked into increasing the European championships from 16 teams to 24? (As of Euro 2016)
    The patch has only just been released, there won't be another one for some time I'd imagine.

Just enjoy the amazing work that has been done by Tapani and all those who helped him. Conference is not exactly a major issue and if you had piped up last week it possibly could have been added prior to release if it was tested and didn't cause any problems, now you will be waiting some time.

16 teams to 24 will not happen.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    About the loaned players in european matches.

That's possible in the 2.21 patch

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I havent had chance to start a game yet but I updated a friend of mines copy for him and patched with 2.21.

He says hes Liverpool and hes trying to sign players valued around 6mil and he cant get them for less than 20+ mil.

Is this correct? I havent got a clue about how the patch works so dont know what to tell him.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Papalzru For This Useful Post:

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalzru View Post
    I havent had chance to start a game yet but I updated a friend of mines copy for him and patched with 2.21.

He says hes Liverpool and hes trying to sign players valued around 6mil and he cant get them for less than 20+ mil.

Is this correct? I havent got a clue about how the patch works so dont know what to tell him.
    This isn't a patch issue. The patch doesn't mess around with what price clubs will sell their players for, that's more of a database 'issue'.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    This isn't a patch issue. The patch doesn't mess around with what price clubs will sell their players for, that's more of a database 'issue'.
    Cheers mate, will that be something Ive done wrong or is it something the data update hasnt covered?

vCash
    It's neither patch nor database. It's just how the game was designed. Clubs that don't want to sell a player want way above his current value. The current value has very little in relation to his actual selling price. It's quite similar to real life in that regards, clubs always want more than what a player would be worth at face value (if there is such a thing since a player is realistically only worth what someone is willing to pay but that's a whole different argument)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    It's neither patch nor database. It's just how the game was designed. Clubs that don't want to sell a player want way above his current value. The current value has very little in relation to his actual selling price. It's quite similar to real life in that regards, clubs always want more than what a player would be worth at face value (if there is such a thing since a player is realistically only worth what someone is willing to pay but that's a whole different argument)
    Ahrite, hes just complaining about nothing then.

Cheers for the info

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    This is why I put issue in apostrophes; it's just the way the game is and give it twelve months in game and you can buy those players you were after.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's likely you need to change some things to Run As Administrator - cm0102.exe, cm0102ed.exe, cm0102_GDI.exe. Try uninstalling the patch and then reinstalling it. The changes are there for sure
    Still cant change Players valuation. Help me Dermotron!

vCash
    Fantastic work everyone involved

Patch applied, everything as it should be but player values are as before!

What else can I check quick to make sure the right patch is applied?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Fantastic work everyone involved

Patch applied, everything as it should be but player values are as before!

What else can I check quick to make sure the right patch is applied?
    Relegation in Holland first division or scottish 3th division.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi-Assauer View Post
    Relegation in Holland first division or scottish 3th division.
    Thanks mate, not finished so don't know if they get relegated yet but I presume the line above 18th place indicates this?

vCash
    Yes, you've got the right patch. That line isn't in other patches or the original game.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    what "development/ benchmark mode" option does?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruebous View Post
    what "development/ benchmark mode" option does?
    How to use dev mode

Dev mode allows paralell testing of databases, patches or benchmarking of tactics.

To test a database or patch, you should download eval.bat and place it in your CM folder.
    When you run it several CM windows will pop up. Start new games in each, and go on holiday. You will return the 31st of May to inspect league tables, player stats, relegations (or what you are interested in).

To benchmark a tactic in paralell you should download bench.bat and place it in your CM folder.
    Then load your benchmark save, set holiday instructions, load the tactic you want to test, and save it as 000.sav
    Run bench.bat: several CM windows will pop-up with you on holiday until 31st of May.

eval.bat http://tapani.homeftp.org/cm/eval.bat

Bench.bat http://tapani.homeftp.org/cm/bench.bat

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My 1yr old mashed the keyboard while the game was loading and this was the result

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Relegation in Holland.. you finally did it Great job on the whole btw. Liking the new regens too

vCash
    Cheered to early. Same problem occurs as in 3.xx patches when Dutch relegation is activated.

The problem is that in the playoff period of the Dutch First Division, a new relegation line appears for the 4th team in both groups. Causing a 'Null' message in the news section. You can't skip the message and when you click it the game crashes. And after the playoff period is done the game crashes as well. I'll upload my save tomorrow so you can see what I mean.

Unfortunately, since I play the Dutch league a lot, this means the patch will be unplayable for me, so I'll revert to 2.20

edit: Savegame:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/di...mn/fortuna.sav
    Last edited by Ruben_; 05-11-15 at 08:32 AM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruben_ For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast