Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Patch 2.21

vCash
    I cannot get this 2.21 patch to work with my data (October 2014 data update). I have tried the clean install and run as admin etc, but the game freezes when loading up at the initializing game data stage. I have done quite a bit of exe editing using Olly with my 2.19 patch. Is it possible I have just made so many changes that 2.21 can't work with it?

vCash
    If you've been doing a clean install after doing those olly changes then I wouldn't say it's down to that? Unless you've not thoroughly cleaned your PC of CM.
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If you've been doing a clean install after doing those olly changes then I wouldn't say it's down to that? Unless you've not thoroughly cleaned your PC of CM.
    It's a strange one. I can uninstall the 2.19 patch and install 2.16 patch onto my data/exe and the game loads and runs fine. Just something about 2.21 it doesn't like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackmaster View Post
    It's a strange one. I can uninstall the 2.19 patch and install 2.16 patch onto my data/exe and the game loads and runs fine. Just something about 2.21 it doesn't like.
    Looks like I have fixed this. I installed the 2.21 patch, onto my data, and started the game in Olly. I found the offset where the game crashed at the initializing leagues section and then just overwrote that part of the exe using the offsets from the 2.19 patch I was previously using. The game now loads up and I am holidaying through with a few leagues to make sure there are no major problems. So far, so good. GAME ON!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackmaster For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi guys,

I'm facing an issue (fairly minor but it nags me) when I choose the start date as 2002. The game works perfectly fine bar one thing - player histories for the 01/02 season reflect those of the previous season. Although not shown, the 01/02 histories are still counted towards total league appearances and goals for club record holders; they just don't show up on the history page.

Anyone else facing this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Is the game a lot harder with this patch or am I imagining?
    Too few goals from too many attempts, 0-0 every big match and so on.
    How can i disable harder AI tactics?

vCash
    Harder AI Tactics arn't enabled I dont think!

vCash
    Hi

First of all thank you Tapani and everybody contributing to this patch amazing work !

Does anyone know where i can find a list of the foreigner rules?

It would be great to see each country's rules?

I guess not all contries are updated regarding foreigners?

answers much appreciated :O)

thx Marc

vCash

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Dermotron

Are these the changes made in the 2.21.1 patch?

Argentina DONE [No change] (4 foreign)
    Australia DONE [6 foreign -> 5 foreign]
    Belgium DONE [No change] (no restrictions)
    Brazil DONE [2 foreign -> 5 foreign; squad 3 foreign -> no restrictions]
    Croatia DONE [4 foreign -> 6 non-EU]
    Denmark DONE [See England]
    England DONE [3 non-EU -> no restrictions; changes here are tied to Denmark & Sweden]
    Finland DONE [Changed IRL, but unenforceable in-game (Cotonou Agreement & many others)
    France UNDONE/Done [5/3/3 non-EU -> 4/2/4 non-EU; 3 non-EU -> 4 non-EU French Cups]
    Germany DONE [3 non-EU -> no restrictions (except the German Cup - remains 3 non-EU)]
    Greece DONE [National B Divsion 4 non-EU -> 3 non-EU; 4 non-EU -> 5 non-EU Greek Cups]
    Holland DONE [No change] (no restrictions)
    Italy DONE [Changed IRL (?), but unenforceable in-game]
    Japan DONE [3 foreign -> 4 foreign]
    Northern Ireland DONE [No change] (no restrictions)
    Norway DONE [2 non-EU -> No restrictions]
    Poland DONE [5 foreign -> 17 foreign; squad 5 foreign -> no restrictions]
    Portugal DONE [4/4/3 non-EU -> no restrictions; squad 6/5/4 non-EU -> no restrictions; 4 non-EU -> no restrictions Portuguese Cups]
    Republic Of Ireland DONE [No change] (no restrictions)
    Russia UNDONE/Done [No limit/3 foreign -> 7 foreign]
    Scotland DONE [No change] (no restrictions)
    South Korea DONE [3 foreign -> 4 foreign]
    Spain DONE [Changed IRL, but unenforceable in-game (Cotonou Agreement)]
    Sweden DONE [See England]
    Turkey UNDONE/Done [6 foreign -> 5 foreign Turkish Premier Division & Turkish FA Cup]
    USA DONE [4 foreign -> 8 foreign; squad 4 foreign -> 8 foreign]
    Wales DONE [No change] (no restrictions)

vCash
    Most are in saturns 2.21.1+ v2 patch for sure

Load the game with just the Tapani 2.21 patch and you'll be able to find the definite answer to the above query

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi

Is it possible to change foreigner restrictions (Italy/Spain) in the patch 2.21.1?

maybe using JL patch or Flex?

vCash
    You can change Spain's in Olly, the code is below. There are different restrictions depending on the competitions and the current year.
    Spoiler!

Italy is strange. You can add restrictions, but there's code somewhere (don't know where) that overrides them and leaves the match day squads unrestricted.

vCash
    Hi Saturn

Thank you so much for your answer.

Do you perhaps know if there are maid changes, so that italien clubs only can buy 1 foreigner a year?

vCash
    No, that change hasn't been made (I don't think it's possible to implement).

19. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi all, recently returned to CM01/02 and loving this site keeping the game alive.

I've been trying to download the 2.21 patch, but my antivirus keeps saying there's a trojan horse in the file?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorvich View Post
    Hi all, recently returned to CM01/02 and loving this site keeping the game alive.

I've been trying to download the 2.21 patch, but my antivirus keeps saying there's a trojan horse in the file?
    There isnt, the file is fine just override it

vCash
    Hello there,

This is a small question. I decided to finally try this patch (when someone wants to build a team of new players over time, this patch seems like a must!) and then I notice this: the last official patch has the players from 2002, the league stories of 2002 (not the champion's league... why?) but the player's history only until 2001.

I don't mind the new rosters (it would give a feeling of playing the new game) but I'm worried that, having a winner in the history records for the season that I'm about to play might cause some kind of crashing... does anyone know if that's the case?

And if you're wondering why not update to today... well... I kind of want to play in that crazy serie A times with Rome just to use Totti until he retires and try some basic tactics (no wib-wob) as I always played with the same (detonante, 4132pool and one or two other crazy tactics).

Thank you for your time answering me!

vCash

Patch crash - 19/06/2016

Game keeps crashing at this date when it updates, any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Starting in 2015 with Patch 2.21.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried going on holiday through but same issue, i have seen that some people say remove the french league, does this help?

vCash
    hello i installed all the patch the official and 2.21 and when i try to open the game it send me a massage of : unable to instilaise the grhapic in full mode- please ensure that direct x has been istalled(and i checked that he inastalled) and that yourr graphic adapter suppors 800*600 pixel rsolution in 16 bit colour what should i do ??

i installed the patch on 1280x800 and its not work, its just worked when i installed it on 1366*788 but its too small

thank you

vCash
    Anyone know why the game crashes if you start the game in 2016 on the October Update? Just wondered out of curiosity why Tapani would make a patch that allows you to start in any year if it's not compatible with future data updates?

vCash
    Thank you,very handy patch.But how can I prevent it from changing fixed attributes of regens (aggression,balance,bravery,flair)?They become unrecognisable.Thanks

vCash
    You can't, you will need to use an earlier patch e.g. 2.20

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920