Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 142 of 142

Thread: 2015-16 Players and Managers Pack (800x600)

  1. #126
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,828
    vCash
    3675
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    I would use this, but you need to tell me what patch you're on first so my game doesn't end after 1 season.
    If you have not used the patch, your game will indeed end after season 1 if you started in 2016.
    If you install the patch you have to start a new game. Not the save file.
    Last edited by samsami; 12-01-17 at 03:36 PM.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,067
    vCash
    1739
    It will be saturns 2.21.1+ patch. That's the only one that allows 2016 start with no crashes

  3. #128
    Join Date
    20-06-12
    Location
    The good part of Ireland
    Posts
    1,036
    vCash
    3972
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/f4ndg3 Not sure what patch I used, don't think it was saturn's one though since that changes the competition names doesn't it?

  4. #129
    Join Date
    12-01-17
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    no player pics are working in my game, don't know why

  5. #130
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,067
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by justdamo View Post
    no player pics are working in my game, don't know why
    we dont either, we could sit here all day and take guesses if you want?

  6. #131
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,828
    vCash
    3675
    Quote Originally Posted by justdamo View Post
    no player pics are working in my game, don't know why
    Read post #107 and following and see if that helps.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    223
    vCash
    500
    This is absolutely fantastic but when I add the pictures my game takes absolutely ages to start up and seems to crash at the black screen start up page.

    Any tips on how to stop this problem please?

    Many thanks.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,272
    vCash
    1200000
    It's not a problem, you are loading nearly 6GB's of images into the games cache on your pc.

    Maybe installing 1024GB of RAM will sort the 'problem'

  9. #134
    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    223
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    It's not a problem, you are loading nearly 6GB's of images into the games cache on your pc.

    Maybe installing 1024GB of RAM will sort the 'problem'
    Is there no way that I could slow it down by deleting pictures I'm not bothered about. Eg; if I deleted all the stadium pics, player/manager pics would this slow it down and allow my game to run without any crashes?

    I only really want the club logos and competition logos.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,272
    vCash
    1200000
    Yep, delete them would work fine

    Or just move them into another folder if you think you might want them at a later date

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  12. #136
    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    223
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Yep, delete them would work fine

    Or just move them into another folder if you think you might want them at a later date
    Thanks mate

  13. #137
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    175
    vCash
    500
    This has probably been answered somewhere already - but is it in any way possible to use this on 1280X800? And if not, which picture pack would people using the higher resolution recommend? The one I am using doesn't have many player pictures or badges, and has film pics randomly inserted :p

  14. #138
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,807
    vCash
    1075
    for all the people who asked me about this pack,

    it's a pack made for 2015/16 season so it won't work with a newer database, that means that you will still have almost everything working (badges, stadiums, flags, unless some names have been changed in the db) but no human picture will work because all their dates of birth are now different.

    if you want to have an up to date picture pack you can do it yourself setting the dates of birth in the pic.cfg file so that they match with those in the game (i.e. rooney is born on 24/10/85 in real life, so if you use a game where he's born on 24/10/80, this must be the date in pic.cfg file in order to let his picture appear in game).

    unfortunately i have no more time and resources to update the pack or to answer your questions.

    i am deeply sad for that, hope you can understand

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to milo For This Useful Post:


  16. #139
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Location
    England
    Posts
    167
    vCash
    500
    I have created\updated new player pics. Where could I upload this date to so others can download it? It is 8.3GB in size

  17. #140
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,828
    vCash
    3675
    Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    for all the people who asked me about this pack,

    it's a pack made for 2015/16 season so it won't work with a newer database, that means that you will still have almost everything working (badges, stadiums, flags, unless some names have been changed in the db) but no human picture will work because all their dates of birth are now different.

    if you want to have an up to date picture pack you can do it yourself setting the dates of birth in the pic.cfg file so that they match with those in the game (i.e. rooney is born on 24/10/85 in real life, so if you use a game where he's born on 24/10/80, this must be the date in pic.cfg file in order to let his picture appear in game).

    unfortunately i have no more time and resources to update the pack or to answer your questions.

    i am deeply sad for that, hope you can understand
    The following link is to upload pics.cfg which is the file needed for the Players and Managers Pack to work when you have the October 2016 game update installed (like almost all of us have).

    Without this updated version of the file (which should be saved in your Pictures folder) the Pack will not show any players or managers if you are using the October 2016 update.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ghybteqgo...onfig.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by samsami; 09-04-17 at 05:32 PM.

  18. #141
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,272
    vCash
    1200000
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaster View Post
    I have created\updated new player pics. Where could I upload this date to so others can download it? It is 8.3GB in size
    Google Drive probably the only that would allow a file that size

  19. #142
    Join Date
    10-03-17
    Posts
    32
    vCash
    500
    The player pictures appear to be working on saturn's latest patch with a 2016 start

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •