Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 297

Thread: Changing Fixture Dates / Schedules

  1. #1
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Location
    Diadema (SP), Brazil
    Posts
    260
    vCash
    600

    Changing Fixture Dates / Schedules

    0092965A MOV WORD PTR DS:[ECX],3 > 2

    With this modification the World Club Championship will no longer have the 3rd place playoff, thus will not happen again this bug.

    I'm still not have 100% of sure about that, but I made very many tests and the bug seems to have disappeared.
    Last edited by giovanisantana29; 27-05-15 at 04:33 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    15-10-12
    Location
    Grantham
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanisantana29 View Post
    0092965A MOV WORD PTR DS:[ECX],3 > 2

    With this modification the World Club Championship will no longer have the 3rd place playoff, thus will not happen again this bug.

    I'm still not have 100% of sure about that, but I made very many tests and the bug seems to have disappeared.
    I had a little tinker and I have worked out why certain tournaments suffer with the 3rd Place Play-off not taking place. It's to do with the draw dates.

    Every round has a draw date. The game is quite happy for the Final draw to take place before both Semi-Finals are completed and will place the winners into the Final. BUT the same doesn't happen with 3rd/4th Place games. If the Semi-Finals aren't completed and the draw takes place the losers aren't put into the 3rd/4th Place Play-off and it doesn't take place. And as the tournament hasn't been completed the next tournament won't take place.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Location
    Diadema (SP), Brazil
    Posts
    260
    vCash
    600
    So it is 100% sure that disabling the 3rd place playoff, the competition will not have error during a save?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    15-10-12
    Location
    Grantham
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanisantana29 View Post
    0092965A MOV WORD PTR DS:[ECX],3 > 2

    With this modification the World Club Championship will no longer have the 3rd place playoff, thus will not happen again this bug.

    I'm still not have 100% of sure about that, but I made very many tests and the bug seems to have disappeared.
    Using the equivalent offset in the English Championship I have altered the play-off to only 1 round and both "Semi-Final" winners are promoted.

    If Pasquale is reading this, there's your answer- How to disable the Play-off. Change this offset to value 0!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golly For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    15-10-12
    Location
    Grantham
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    0
    Here are a list of the dates that new seasons initialise in the game. Edit these & rewrite fixture dates for the competitions and you can totally change the calendar for a country. ie You could have Ireland playing Feb-Nov like real life or switch Russia to Aug-May.

    NB. These don't control the date on which a new game initialises. If anybody manages to crack that please post it on here.

    World Cup - 00830A62 (Jul 25th)
    Other Int Comps - 00830F8C (Aug 15th)

    World Club Comps - 00831298 (Jun 20th)
    European Club Comps - 00831607 (Jun 21st)
    N.American Club Comps - 008318AA (Jan 21st)
    S.American Club Comps - 00831B51 (Jan 10th)
    Asian Club Comps ? - 00831E64 (Aug 28th)
    Asian Club Comps ? - 008320B7 (Jul 21st)

    Argentina - 00832322 (Aug 1st)
    Australia - 00832574 (Jul 20th)
    Belgium - 0083290B (Jun 20th)
    Brazil - 00833052 (Jan 12th)
    Croatia - 0083339B (Jun 20th)
    Denmark - 008336E9 (Jun 20th)
    England - 00833C82 (Jun 20th)
    Finland - 00833F8B (Dec 27th)
    France - 00834380 (Jun 20th)
    Germany - 00834759 (Jun 20th)
    Greece - 00834AAB (Jun 20th)
    Holland - 00834DFB (Jun 20th)
    Ireland - 00835295 (Jun 20th)
    Italy - 0083588D (Jun 20th)
    Japan - 00835C37 (Jan 25th)
    N.Ireland - 00835FC8 (Jun 20th)
    Norway - 008362EC (Dec 10th)
    Poland - 0083668C (Jun 20th)
    Portugal - 00836A50 (Jun 20th)
    Russia - 00836D66 (Dec 27th)
    Scotland - 008371A3 (Jun 20th)
    South Korea - 08374E7 (Jan 20th)
    Spain - 00837985 (Jun 20th)
    Sweden - 00837D10 (Dec 27th)
    Turkey - 0083805B (Jun 20th)
    U.S.A. - 00838355 (Feb 20th)
    Wales - 0083869D (Jun 20th)

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Golly For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Join Date
    05-06-12
    Posts
    1,035
    vCash
    3700
    No idea if they're related but the offsets needed to amend the start year (taken from Tapani's patch) are:

    private static final int[] START_YEAR_OFFSETS = new int[] {
    0x13386, 0x140e5, 0x224f0, 0x44270, 0x44297,
    0x5f4ee, 0x5f97c, 0x5f981, 0x16fc63, 0x18b387,
    0x1aee53, 0x1bab86, 0x1bac32, 0x1bb6ab, 0x1bc8b2,
    0x1c3068, 0x1db242, 0x2673c3, 0x267495, 0x267582,
    0x26766d, 0x26775a, 0x267829, 0x2678f8, 0x2679c6,
    0x267aa1, 0x267b81, 0x267c6d, 0x267d5a, 0x267e55,
    0x267f50, 0x268043, 0x268149, 0x268236, 0x268324,
    0x268411, 0x2684ff, 0x2685ed, 0x2686bc, 0x2687ac,
    0x268899, 0x268987, 0x268a77, 0x268b65, 0x268c54,
    0x268d40, 0x268e2f, 0x268f1d, 0x26900b, 0x2690da,
    0x37d858, 0x3d2410, 0x41b93d, 0x430591, 0x430598,
    0x4305dc, 0x430a64, 0x430f8e, 0x430fb4, 0x43129a,
    0x4312b4, 0x431608, 0x431622, 0x4318ad, 0x4318c6,
    0x431b54, 0x431b6d, 0x431e66, 0x431e80, 0x4320b3,
    0x4320cd, 0x432324, 0x432577, 0x43290d, 0x433055,
    0x43339d, 0x4336eb, 0x433c84, 0x433f8e, 0x434382,
    0x43475d, 0x434aad, 0x434dfd, 0x435297, 0x435c39,
    0x435fca, 0x43668e, 0x436a55, 0x436d68, 0x4371a5,
    0x4371d5, 0x4374e9, 0x43805d, 0x438357, 0x43869f,
    0x456ce0, 0x4fddd2, 0x5041f3
    };

    private static final int[] MINUS_3_OFFSETS = new int[] { 0x3e6819 };

    private static final int[] MINUS_1_OFFSETS = new int[] { 0x55fd1, 0xdc02c, 0x12d2e2, 0x3e68fe, 0x3e691f, 0x45e98f };

    private static final int[] PLUS_1_OFFSETS = new int[] { 0xdc135 };

    private static final int[] PLUS_2_OFFSETS = new int[] { 0x29e84e, 0x45b841, 0x45b898, 0x45c40c };

    private static final int[] PLUS_3_OFFSETS = new int[] { 0xdc113, 0x19ba24 };

    Offsets are literal (add 0x400000 to get Olly offsets).

    Maybe nearby code covers the date in the year each competition / country starts.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnLocke For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    15-10-12
    Location
    Grantham
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    0
    I have cracked how to edit the Start date for each league. I will write a full guide for people once I have time. It wasn't easy to work it out, but I managed to crack it eventually.

    Big thanks to JohnLocke for his list of offsets which pointed me in the right direction.

    I'll try and put something up this evening (UK Time).
    Last edited by Golly; 28-06-15 at 03:06 PM.

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Golly For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    15-10-12
    Location
    Grantham
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    0
    Firstly, new games start on the following dates (2001/02 season):-

    Argentina - 12.07.01
    Australia - 04.09.01
    Belgium - 07.07.01
    Brazil - 21.12.01
    Croatia - 23.06.01
    Denmark - 01.07.01
    England - 14.07.01
    Finland - 30.03.02
    France - 14.07.01
    Germany - 30.06.01
    Greece - 21.07.01
    Holland - 21.07.01
    Ireland - 01.07.01
    Italy - 29.07.01
    Japan - 09.02.02
    Northern Ireland - 14.07.01
    Norway - 17.03.02
    Poland - 16.06.01
    Portugal - 29.07.01
    Russia - 23.02.02
    Scotland - 07.07.01
    South Korea - 24.02.02
    Spain - 04.08.01
    Sweden - 10.03.02
    Turkey - 08.07.01
    USA - 23.02.02

    Thanks to JohnLocke pointing me in the right direction I have located the offsets which control the starting date for the game in each league. They appear in blocks like this…



    The image above shows the offsets that control the England season dates. You might notice the reference to [9CF2E4] England & [9CF74C] English FA Cup.

    Highlighted in grey are a group of date offsets. Arg4 = 5 (Saturday), Arg2 = 7 (August) & Arg1 = 0A (10th). So these offsets give the date Saturday 10th August. Don’t ask me why, but these date offsets control the date a new game starts on.

    From what I have worked out, and have confirmed by experimenting, a new game will start 28 days before the date given in that group of offsets for each nation.

    So, for England the date is the closest Saturday to 10th August. In 2001 this was Saturday 11th August. 28 days before this was Saturday 14th July- the start date of a new game in England.

    And, for Scotland the date of the equivalent offsets is the closest Saturday to August 2nd. In 2001 this was Saturday 4th August. 28 days before this was Saturday 7th July- the start date of a new game in Scotland.

    And, for Poland the date of the equivalent offsets is the closest Saturday to July 17th. In 2001 this was Saturday 14th July. 28 days before this was Saturday 16th June- the start date of a new game in Poland.

    Here is a list of the starting offset for this group of offsets for each nation in the game:-

    Argentina - 0066784A
    Australia - 00667918
    Belgium - 006679E6
    Brazil - 00667AB5
    Croatia - 00667BD6
    Denmark - 00667C8E
    England - 00667D8C
    Finland - 00667E7A
    France - 00667F8C
    Germany - 006680DB
    Greece - 0066816A
    Holland - 00668268
    Ireland - 00668350
    Italy - 00668456
    Japan - 00668520
    Northern Ireland - 0066861E
    Norway - 00668713
    Poland - 006687CD
    Portugal - 006688CB
    Russia - 006689A8
    Scotland - 00668AC4
    South Korea - 00668B86
    Spain - 00668C85
    Sweden - 00668D61
    Turkey - 00668E79
    USA - 00668F3E
    Wales - 0066903C

    Going back to the image above, the date offset starting at 00667E0C is interesting. Without wanting to guess I think it might be the date when teams in that nation stop training and players lose their fitness. The date referred to in the image is May 31st- this is traditionally the last day a domestic game will take place in England- the Championship Play-off Final when the End of May Bank Holiday falls on the 31st.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Golly For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    15-10-12
    Location
    Grantham
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    0
    Also the date offsets for a new season initializing seem to reappear in these offsets. The ones I mentioned in post 1327 in this thread.

    Without checking one might be for when a league is selected and the other when it is not a playable league and is in the background only.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golly For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    28-05-15
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Golly View Post
    Here are a list of the dates that new seasons initialise in the game. Edit these & rewrite fixture dates for the competitions and you can totally change the calendar for a country. ie You could have Ireland playing Feb-Nov like real life or switch Russia to Aug-May.
    Golly, thanks for all your posts through this thread, they've been a big help to me.

    I was able to change the Republic of Ireland Premier League calendar so that in season 2 it starts in September instead of August. Even with this the season still finishes in mid-April.

    I really want the league to finish in mid-May so that if I get an Irish team to the UEFA Cup or CL finals they will not be tired. I tried using the save game editor but every time I used it to change fitness it would crash.

    In an ideal world I'd have the Irish league run mid-August to 20th~ish May.

    Grateful for any help you (or anyone else) can offer.

  18. #11
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    600
    Code for CONCACAF champions fixtures with comments. Hope it will help those who are not used to olly.

    Spoiler!

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiestita For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    600
    As most of you know, Copa Libertadores is annoyingly played twice every game start. Here's how to fix that.

    First of all, we go to the instruction that copies current year to stack (it's already stored in AX).
    004C2F9D MOV WORD PTR DS:[ESI+40],AX
    And we replace it with a jump to that offset.
    004C2F9D JMP 004C118D

    Already @ 004C118D we shall take in mind which year we are starting the game in. In my case it's 2001 as I love to buy young Ortegas, Verons, etc.
    004C118D CMP AX,7D1 ; comparing year stored in AX with year of game start
    004C1191 JE 004C3883 ; if equal we jump to 004C3883
    With the previous, we are letting the game go on as usual if we are not in start game year.
    004C1197 MOV WORD PTR DS:[ESI+40],AX ; otherwise we store current year in stack so it can be later incremented for next season
    004C119B JMP 004C2FA5 ; we jump back to copa libertadores int function

    If jumping on equal:
    004C3883 INC AX ; we increment AX by one, so current year will be next year
    004C3885 MOV WORD PTR DS:[ESI+40],AX ; stores next year in stack for later increment for next season
    004C3889 JMP 004C2FA5 ; jumps back to copa libertadores int function

    I'm hollydaying this right now to see if there's any issues.
    Last edited by Fiestita; 28-07-15 at 09:22 PM.

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fiestita For This Useful Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    09-03-12
    Posts
    216
    vCash
    500

    Changing Fixture Dates / Schedules

    Hi does anyone have the offset to play both FA Cup semi finals at Wembley like IRL
    Last edited by slivie; 30-10-15 at 05:22 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to slivie For This Useful Post:


  24. #14
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    121
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by slivie View Post
    Hi does anyone have the offset to play both FA Cup semi finals at Wembley
    If anyone can tell me this in Notepad form (so I can patch it in myself with JL Installer), along with the offsets to move the Super Cup around Europe, and also for Wembley to be present from the beginning of the game, you would make me an incredibly happy man. Sorry to ask and thank you anyone in advance who can help me with these 3.

  25. #15
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    25,331
    vCash
    4790000

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  27. #16
    Join Date
    09-03-12
    Posts
    216
    vCash
    500
    Does anyone know if there is an offset so that the winner of the world cup doesn't qualify for the next world cup and has to go through qualifying like IRL

    Also the possibility of moving the champions league final to a Saturday night again like IRL, Sorry if this has been mentioned in a previous post
    Last edited by slivie; 04-11-15 at 12:26 AM.

  28. #17
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    5100
    Quote Originally Posted by slivie View Post
    Also the possibility of moving the champions league final to a Saturday night again like IRL.
    005844A4 PUSH 2 -> 5.
    It might clash with the final week of games in some leagues now though (it'll still get played, just two teams might play the Tuesday after the rest of the league has finished).

    Here's the full set of offsets for the final fleshed out a bit, it should help you to change it to any date you want.
    Spoiler!

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  30. #18
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    121
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    005844A4 PUSH 2 -> 5.
    It might clash with the final week of games in some leagues now though (it'll still get played, just two teams might play the Tuesday after the rest of the league has finished).

    Here's the full set of offsets for the final fleshed out a bit, it should help you to change it to any date you want.
    Spoiler!
    Can I be a pain please and ask how this all goes into Notepad form so I can patch it in myself please?

    Also, does anyone know the offsets in Notepad form to move the FA Cup to after the Premier League has finished as it's just been played on 14th May followed by 3 league games...

    Ideally the Premier League would finish early ish in May, followed by the FA Cup on the following Saturday, a midweek Europa League Final on the Wednesday, and then the Champions League the following Saturday.
    Last edited by fairedinkum; 07-11-15 at 10:30 PM.

  31. #19
    Join Date
    09-09-12
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    674
    vCash
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    005844A4 PUSH 2 -> 5.
    It might clash with the final week of games in some leagues now though (it'll still get played, just two teams might play the Tuesday after the rest of the league has finished).

    Here's the full set of offsets for the final fleshed out a bit, it should help you to change it to any date you want.
    Spoiler!

    Thanks. I'm very bad with the offsets stuff, but what should be done to get the final played a week later? (I'm starting in 2015 and the final is on 21st of May, would like it on the 28th, if it doesn't make the fitness of the players worse) Thanks in advice.

  32. #20
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    5100
    Quote Originally Posted by fairedinkum View Post
    Can I be a pain please and ask how this all goes into Notepad form so I can patch it in myself please?
    JohnLocke/Hugo9 described the process here. It's definitely worth taking the time to learn to do, overall it's a very easy process. I keep an untouched exe in the My Documents folder (seeing as that's where the Patch Creator looks), along with a shortcut to the main CM folder so that comparing the two exes is only a matter of a couple of clicks.

    A guide to using Olly to edit your exe can be found here. Try using the Olly & the Patch Creator to do something simple like just changing that Champions League date from Wednesday to Saturday and go from there. Any questions just ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by fairedinkum View Post
    Also, does anyone know the offsets in Notepad form to move the FA Cup to after the Premier League has finished as it's just been played on 14th May followed by 3 league games...

    Ideally the Premier League would finish early ish in May, followed by the FA Cup on the following Saturday, a midweek Europa League Final on the Wednesday, and then the Champions League the following Saturday.
    The offsets for the FA Cup Final are below (they follow the same structure as the Champions League Final above).
    Code:
    0056FA0A MOVSX EDX,WORD PTR DS:[EDI+40]
    0056FA0E PUSH 4
    0056FA10 PUSH EDX
    0056FA11 PUSH 1
    0056FA13 PUSH 5
    0056FA15 PUSH 1
    0056FA17 PUSH 4
    0056FA19 PUSH 0C
    0056FA1B PUSH 8
    0056FA1D PUSH ESI
    PUSH 0C is the date offset so change that from 0C (12th) to something later, eg 1A is the 26th.

    Quote Originally Posted by And1 View Post
    Thanks. I'm very bad with the offsets stuff, but what should be done to get the final played a week later? (I'm starting in 2015 and the final is on 21st of May, would like it on the 28th, if it doesn't make the fitness of the players worse) Thanks in advice.
    Changing the following will give you a 28th of May Saturday final:
    Code:
    005844A4 PUSH 2 -> PUSH 5 [Wednesday -> Saturday]
    005844A6 PUSH 1 [2002]
    005844A8 PUSH 4 [May]
    005844AA PUSH 17 -> PUSH 1C [23rd -> 28th]
    No guarantees on fixture clashes/fitness drops so beware!

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  34. #21
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    5100
    Here are some changes that will update the international competitions for a 2015 start. All competitons will start in the correct year and at the correct frequency. Future hosts have been amended as well to match real world choices (or potential choices). The first host cycle has been changed too for some competitions so that a tournament will actually have a host properly loaded for the competition (the Afghanistan 2018 World Cup bug).

    This only works for 2015 so ignore this if you start in any other year. Apply this with Flex after you've patched your exe with Tapani 2.21.1. For those that don't like Flex/Java here's an exe with just these changes on it. The only downsides to using this rather than Flex will be the Confederations Cup starting in the wrong year plus the Oceania Nations having a two year cycle instead of a four year one. (This is also what will happen if you apply the patch in Flex before Tapani's 2.21.1.)

    Here it is in .patch form:
    Spoiler!

    And the same again with some notes:
    Spoiler!

    The African World Cup Qualifying reschedule is necessary as it now clashes with the African Nations. Two fixtures were moved from Spring 2017 to Autumn 2016 (same dates as the European internationals) to prevent a fixture pile up and potential Third Place Playoff skip.

    Thanks to gio for the World Cup winners entering the Confederations Cup and to Golly for the hosting offsets.
    Last edited by saturn; 26-01-16 at 09:50 PM.

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  36. #22
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    121
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Here are some changes that will update the international competitions for a 2015 start. All competitons will start in the correct year and at the correct frequency. Future hosts have been amended as well to match real world choices (or potential choices). The first host cycle has been changed too for some competitions so that a tournament will actually have a host properly loaded for the competition (the Afghanistan 2018 World Cup bug).

    This only works for 2015 so ignore this if you start in any other year. Apply this with Flex after you've patched your exe with Tapani 2.21.1. For those that don't like Flex/Java here's an exe with just these changes on it. The only downsides to using this rather than Flex will be the Confederations Cup starting in the wrong year plus the Oceania Nations having a two year cycle instead of a four year one. (This is also what will happen if you apply the patch in Flex before Tapani's 2.21.1.)

    Here it is in .patch form:
    Spoiler!

    And the same again with some notes:
    Spoiler!

    The African World Cup Qualifying reschedule is necessary as it now clashes with the African Nations. Two fixtures were moved from Spring 2017 to Autumn 2016 (same dates as the European internationals) to prevent a fixture pile up and potential Third Place Playoff skip.

    Thanks to gio for the World Cup winners entering the Confederations Cup and to Golly for the hosting offsets.
    Just patched this in, gonna give it a whirl tonight.

  37. #23
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    121
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    JohnLocke/Hugo9 described the process here. It's definitely worth taking the time to learn to do, overall it's a very easy process. I keep an untouched exe in the My Documents folder (seeing as that's where the Patch Creator looks), along with a shortcut to the main CM folder so that comparing the two exes is only a matter of a couple of clicks.

    A guide to using Olly to edit your exe can be found here. Try using the Olly & the Patch Creator to do something simple like just changing that Champions League date from Wednesday to Saturday and go from there. Any questions just ask.



    The offsets for the FA Cup Final are below (they follow the same structure as the Champions League Final above).
    Code:
    0056FA0A MOVSX EDX,WORD PTR DS:[EDI+40]
    0056FA0E PUSH 4
    0056FA10 PUSH EDX
    0056FA11 PUSH 1
    0056FA13 PUSH 5
    0056FA15 PUSH 1
    0056FA17 PUSH 4
    0056FA19 PUSH 0C
    0056FA1B PUSH 8
    0056FA1D PUSH ESI
    PUSH 0C is the date offset so change that from 0C (12th) to something later, eg 1A is the 26th.


    Changing the following will give you a 28th of May Saturday final:
    Code:
    005844A4 PUSH 2 -> PUSH 5 [Wednesday -> Saturday]
    005844A6 PUSH 1 [2002]
    005844A8 PUSH 4 [May]
    005844AA PUSH 17 -> PUSH 1C [23rd -> 28th]
    No guarantees on fixture clashes/fitness drops so beware!
    I tried my hardest to convert this so I could patch it in using Patch Installer but to no avail, I also had a go at the coding stuff but that really is all beyond me unfortunately.

  38. #24
    Join Date
    23-03-12
    Location
    An Dn, ire
    Posts
    186
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by fairedinkum View Post
    I tried my hardest to convert this so I could patch it in using Patch Installer but to no avail, I also had a go at the coding stuff but that really is all beyond me unfortunately.
    You could do this change in seconds with OllyDbg. I wrote a quick tutorial on making changes with it, such as this one. Have a read:

    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5641

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to bine ye For This Useful Post:


  40. #25
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    121
    vCash
    500
    Right, I've loaded Olly up and so far I understand it, thing I don't understand is the values and what changing them will do. I'd like to make the FA Cup the last Saturday in May and the Champions League the Saturday before and both evening games, but I don't know what values mean what actual dates and if there is some kind of order in them. Apologies if I'm missing something but this is baffling me.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •