Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: champman0102.co.uk Awards - 2015

vCash

champman0102.co.uk Awards - 2015

champman0102.co.uk Awards - 2015

Oh, yes! It's that time of the year again!

Last year, I had asked that the public put forward their nominations for each category before going to a vote. However, the awards will run differently this year in that I will ask each of you to cast just ONE vote PER category by way of a Private Message.

Please send your ONE vote PER category to me via Private Message!

The voting will run up to 3rd January and then I will tally up the votes and announce the results on the 4th January!

As last year, each winner of a category will win a one year subscription to all VIP privileges!.

The categories ARE:

Most Blatant Post Booster
    Most Improved Poster
    Best Thread
    Best Thread Starter
    Most Intelligent
    Best Newbie
    Funniest Poster
    Member Of The Year
    Best Staff
    Best Foreigner
    Post Of The Year
    Moment Of The Year
    Best Story

I will also choose the 'Hall of Fame Inductee' where the winner will receive permanent VIP access!

Good luck to you all!

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash

vCash
    Sent

vCash
    Nice one Mark.

Following on from the trend last year, I have nothing to hide, so here are my votes:

Most Blatant Post Booster - He's been here for just over a year, and is already on 1300 posts. Samsami
    Most Improved Poster - Can't remember when Fods stopped being a grumpy tosser, but his posts are generally positive (or sarcastic ).
    Best Thread - CM01/02 running on phones/tablets. The very essence of keeping the game alive is moving with the times.
    Best Thread Starter - I'll say Mark. I know he doesn't need a year of VIP, but credit where it's due.
    Most Intelligent - Me, obviously. But if I have to chose one of you idiots then it has to be Baz for some great posts in the Mental Health thread. Faz44 a close second.
    Best Newbie - 493 new members listed as joining this year. Papalzru gets my vote.
    Funniest Poster - trunky, for some legendary posts in DTL.
    Member Of The Year - Milo - In my opinion the data updates are one of the key ways we keep the game alive. Milo really puts in the effort. (Big up of course to Dermo, Baz, Mkskozience and all the updaters and scouts.)
    Best Staff - Mark (again). I mean the work he puts in and the shit he puts up with. I couldn't do it.
    Best Foreigner - I'm going to say the artist formally know as AJvonkrondor, aka AJ
    Post Of The Year - This almost made me wet myself. Although surely my favourite thing Tapani has contributed can't be this!
    Moment Of The Year - Very close second is Tapani's 2.21 patch, but the thing that caused the biggest stir was surely when Saturn cracked the foreign job problem? Even CamF said he might play some 0102 after that!
    Best Story - So many good stories this year, every one of you deserves a pat on the back because it's a serious commitment. The usual quality AYTN from Wato, TWOFM from Mark, o Senho Vitoria and the endless Harry Bow, plus loads of others, but my vote goes to loyal_royal1's Pozzo Model

It's been a great year for the site and the community. Here's to a fabulous 2016!
    Last edited by BobMem; 23-12-15 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Corrected grammar.
    Discover more about members of the Champman0102 community, as they answer:
    Twenty Questions!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Best send me a PM as well, BobMem. Just to ensure I don't miss your votes as I'll be totting them up from my inbox.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Sent.
    Discover more about members of the Champman0102 community, as they answer:
    Twenty Questions!

vCash
    all done. Hours ago

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Most Blatant Post Booster
    Going to try and make this one positive rather than negative as it should be awarded to someone who has boosted their post count with quality content. So for me, my nomination is Faz44 just for the sheer amount of detail and effort he manages to put in to his posts.

Most Improved Poster
    Hmm.. Not really sure with this one. I think ilovesanmarino gets my vote though despite the fact that he hasn't been seen for a while. His posts were/are always well thought out and contain a decent amount of content. It's a shame he has gone quiet again because I enjoyed reading his odd CM playstyle or how he won the World Cup with San Marino.

Best Thread
    Applying for Jobs Abroad managed to crack one of the biggest bugs in CM0102. It's a landmark milestone in keeping the game alive as many of us had been frustrated with job hopping.

Best Thread Starter
    Just for the sheer volume of work preparing threads for the DTL and CM Vipers - Mark.

Most Intelligent
    Saturn wins my vote for this one. He should be rewarded for the amount of work he continued to do despite Tapani's absense as well as giving his notes to Tapani so he could develop the Tapani patch further. All in all he's made a massive change to the game and this forum and we're a better place for it.

Best Newbie
    Going to agree with BobMem here and give my vote to Papalzru. He only joined this year and has settled in well.

Funniest Poster
    Sadly, funny posts are few and far between outside of the story section. Trunky posted a corker of a post in the CM Vipers thread and has made me chuckle during his tenure in the DTL so he gets my vote.

Member Of The Year
    Mark. Without a doubt. He makes this place tick with the amount of work that he puts in on a daily and weekly basis. It's clear to see when he's not about as the place dries up and new posts become fewer. Thank you Mark for creating this place and continuing to keep it going.

Best Staff
    Big up to Baz for contributing quality posts (even if they are few and far between), especially in the Mental Health thread.

Best Foreigner
    My main man AJ

Post Of The Year
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...757#post262757 - summed it up perfectly.

Moment Of The Year
    Similar to the best thread, "Apply for Jobs Abroad cracked by saturn" was my moment of the year.

Best Story
    I don't read stories but I do enjoy reading the updates in the "How Are You Doing?" thread. Pegster has recently started a personal crusade to win the Premier League with every team in the alphabet which has provided some good, quality posts that have kept my interest. So he gets my vote in this category despite not actually creating a story.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hope you PM'd me too, Jesus!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Sent.

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Hope you PM'd me too, Jesus!
    Fairly sure I have done!

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Bump - Get voting people!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    PM'd today, thanks and happy new year to all

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xeno For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Did I PM you my votes Mark?

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Was there not enough votes?

vCash
    Mark probably forgot about it

vCash
    Nah, just haven't got round to it yet. Been on my own at work for the past 3 weeks due to annual leave and one of our 3 man team moving on to pastures new. Hopefully get it done at some point this week.
    The Alphabet Game #3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Baz

vCash
    alone at work? fapfapfapfapCMfapfapfapfap. Go home tired. Eat, sleep, repeat.

There's not gonna be a ceremony for some time to come, is there?

vCash
    Lazy. Just lazy.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

AJ, Baz

vCash
    Yeah, I'm struggling to keep on top of everything nowadays. May have to start asking for more help to keep things going around here.
    The Alphabet Game #3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yeah, I'm struggling to keep on top of everything nowadays. May have to start asking for more help to keep things going around here.
    I'm sure plenty of us are will to help with such things. You can send me the results and i'll type them all up for you if you want as i'm about most of today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    I'm sure plenty of us are will to help with such things. You can send me the results and i'll type them all up for you if you want as i'm about most of today.
    Same goes for me. At home today so more than happy to help.

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Always happy to help over here too mate.

vCash
    reach out as maybe some members would like to take on a responsibility or 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast