Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    There isnt one
    LINK DOWNLOAD!!!!!!

vCash

vCash

I do wanna hug such people who beg for download link. It's the creator who decides whether he will share his products or not .

Respect the man .

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zionmaster View Post
    I admired this tactic, because your DMC got the most assists (34) in one season. So great!!!
    Technically speaking there wasn't a DMC as it's a 433

vCash
    Pirlo was effectively playing as a dmc on wib wob screens although on overview he was left side of a flat midfield 3. The wib wob on the 4 centre areas was one of those crazy ideas i have....... and one of a rare few that actually worked

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    LINK OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My 4-3-3 tactic looks like this

Max assists is 21

And, tell the truth, tactic based on Tapani's Iodine

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zionmaster For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zionmaster View Post
    My 4-3-3 tactic looks like this

Max assists is 21

And, tell the truth, tactic based on Tapani's Iodine
    Mine looks like this:

Spoiler!

vCash
    I wonder why you do well with that squad!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    I wonder why you do well with that squad!
    No point buying crap players

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

ViK

vCash
    Haha. Tbf Goof, you could get those numbers from non wibwob with those players.

Now then, as a non-downloader of tactics, how much do you recommend that I click that link?

vCash
    Ha, this brings me back. Before Iodine, we had actual tactical discussions, what works and what doesn't, how to do this or that wib/wob part, what formation works better than other etc. etc.

And then Tapani came and ruined everything in one sweep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Dalglish's Smile View Post
    Haha. Tbf Goof, you could get those numbers from non wibwob with those players.
    So go do it, 34 assists from a non wib-wob tactic, good luck

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hehe, I'm not doubting the virility of your tactical tumesence, Goof, just saying that these players can generate insane numbers regardless of the tactic.

vCash
    I used an experimental 3-4-2-1 on a game with Leeds, and did well so thought I'd test with a few others. Best game by far I had was with Oldham. It gave good dimensions, with fair few goals scored, not loads conceded (granted there was the odd 4-2 and 5-3!) but after that, I never used fullbacks. I'm not a techno genius so still working out how to upload photos and pictures so for now, it went a little like this...

Three central defenders. The middle one had good heading, good tackling and stamina. The other two either side had good marking and pace. John O'Shea does very well for any side outside top four, or I always like Shaun Teale in the lower leagues. Lee Collins is a must buy for me, and I always try and sign Benjamin Kibebe (think its HJK in Sweden). Best defender in terms of pulling a team through though, and certainly one of the best signings I had was Jurgen Dirkx. Only had him for two years in his 30's but what a performer!

The holding midfielder was a position I loved. Always ran the game and averaged over 8.00 every season. Good stamina, good teamwork, passing, creativity and strength were main assets. Best players I found over the years were Ibrahim Said (my absolute favourite player on the game), Antonio Acosta (perfect for outside the top flight), Carl Laurie and Esteban Cambiasso

Three central midfielders - key to the team. Left side and right side must have flair, creativity, passing, shooting and off the ball. I always found Mark Kerr and Richie Wellens to be good fits, but also Ross O'Donoghue, Igor Gabilondo and Justin Walker. The one in the middle has to keep it tight, and even a DM could work. Costinha was a bargain signing at a million, but Mark Hughes (Guiseley), Nicky Butt and Jamie Victory filled the role just as well

Two AM's - Too many players to choose from. Creativity, flair, passing, shooting, stamina, teamwork - the list of what they need goes on. My personal favourite, Tonton Zola Moukoko, but Vinicio Espinal, Jose Reyes, Shane Tolley and Joe Cole all are awesome!

One striker - depends on your preference to be honest. I started with a good header (Marco Negri then Stern John) before moving onto a fast, skilful striker (Eidar Hadzimehmodovic, Victor Renner) and finally a goal scorer (Michael Dunwell)

This tactic is saved as my number one and I still implement variations of it into other versions of the game. However, I keep coming back to this one time after time...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherm For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've had a few reliables over the years. One I did myself which surprised me with it's effectiveness was 4141_Aílton (ViK mod). I've never got close to recreating a tactic as good as that myself. As for other peoples efforts, I like 'I Need Passing' (copy or not, it's good). Any tapani tactic too - they are all rock solid. FodFod2 is excellent and Cam has kindly provided a good few tactics that are plug and play successful.

Prolific is great fun for scoring and conceding shitloads of goals. It won't win you every trophy imaginable like the aforementioned tactics though.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Best ever? Well this is one of the best I have created myself (heavily influenced by tactics like Norge and Iondine).

Two things that I must have in my tactic:
    * Only one DC. I've always felt like using two central defenders is a waste of offensive firepower. So the idea is to use one player as a hybrid between DC and DMC. DC when defending and DMC when attacking.
    * No wingers. I want my fullbacks to do the work down both flanks when attacking.

This is my latest creation, the 4th version of my so called revamp-tactic, this one is therefore called revamp4. Looks like this:

Only tested it playing myself two seasons with Juventus. Against the best teams I sometimes change mentality to normal instead of attacking:

And some holidaying:

The key position is the DC/DMC. Players like Varane, De Rossi, Mascherano, Khedira, Matic and Javi Martinez are excellent for this position. 4+ tackles per game on average is minimum.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hqwjzt

Oh, and I've tested it with de Graafschap. Not too impressive, 81.9 avr (10 seasons).

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Excuse my stupid question, but what is Wib-Wob tactic?
    Also can you give some successful tactic against 4-5-1?
    I try IodineFC and FodFod2CF, but they are fucked up against most used 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1-0

vCash
    FodFod2CF and Iodine should romp against any formation!

Wib Wob is where you change the With and Without Ball section of the tactic screen

Have a read through here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3257

vCash
    " Nagoya Grampus "

For me too. This is best and simple, both i mean. Full complete about idea that has how it done at all,box next to box. I miss my self do something similar and I still can't play a game than making tactics, its horrible... Maybe i am not Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStranger View Post
    " Nagoya Grampus "

For me too. This is best and simple, both i mean. Full complete about idea that has how it done at all,box next to box. I miss my self do something similar and I still can't play a game than making tactics, its horrible... Maybe i am not Einstein.
    Long time no see, babe

32. The Following User Says Thank You to zionmaster For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by churky View Post
    Ha, this brings me back. Before Iodine, we had actual tactical discussions, what works and what doesn't, how to do this or that wib/wob part, what formation works better than other etc. etc.

And then Tapani came and ruined everything in one sweep.
    Actually - before Iodine the tone was like
    - "It is all about cheat centralized tactics!"
    - "There can never be a succesful tactic with four defenders!"
    - "ML / MR positions are useless - who would even play with wingers!"

So Iodine was nugget from my tactics folder to get you guys out of that thinking. Never expected Iodine to become THE tactic. Did not expect you guys to be that far behind me in tactics building...

Iodine can be consistently beaten, by many different formations. But I learnt my lesson and not to prove it.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tapani For This Useful Post:

Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapani View Post
    Actually - before Iodine the tone was like
    - "It is all about cheat centralized tactics!"
    - "There can never be a succesful tactic with four defenders!"
    - "ML / MR positions are useless - who would even play with wingers!"

So Iodine was nugget from my tactics folder to get you guys out of that thinking. Never expected Iodine to become THE tactic. Did not expect you guys to be that far behind me in tactics building...

Iodine can be consistently beaten, by many different formations. But I learnt my lesson and not to prove it.
    Which formation would you consider to be the most effective? I've been trying to wib wob all sorts of formations but I haven't found the key yet..

vCash
    Keep it to yourself Tapani, if you create a tactic that beats Iodine consistently, I will never play this game again

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast