Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Big 6' Network Game..

vCash
    I'll take Man City if they available.

vCash
    Okay so just to confirm, who's in and what team you wanna be? also everyone that playing, you in 1 of my Hamachi networks? as got a few up and going. So if you could all confirm, also a ruling forgot to mention, gonna start game with a couple of background leagues, prob Italy, Spain, Germany, and also, you ARE allowed to apply for other jobs, so if you wanna move countries, then thats cool

vCash
    Chelsea

Am on the Hamachi network you sent on pm

vCash
    That is 10 PM here in The Netherlands I assume though? Its not a big problem but it might not allow me to go on for too long an evening.

And I'll take Spurs preferably.

vCash
    I`m form Norway and we are 1 hour in front of the UK also (2 hours part of the year)

When are we looking to kick off?

vCash
    Jonas - is Sofia on my Hamachi group you?

vCash
    As it stands, we're looking at possibly tonight start or even tomorrow and failing that, over the weekend. 9pm start (UK Time)

Is everyone playing in a Hamachi group?

vCash
    I'm In! - If Available I'll Take Man Utd! Must Do A Better Job than LVG!

vCash
    Wa Heyyyy Pepe, knew you wouldnt let us down. Ok have noted you for Man Utd

Ill take Arsenal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just thought, wont be tonight we start, as Liverpool/Man Utd on, so fingers crossed, 9pm tomorrow night,

So as it stands

Matt---Liverpool
    Jonas---Spurs
    Janis---Chelsea
    Tembo---Man City
    Pep---Man Utd
    Mike---Arsenal
    Ian---Tbc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cool! 9pm Tomorrow It Is!

vCash
    Alrighty 22:00 tomorrow

vCash
    Wicked - Matt that okay with you?

vCash
    I'm Sofia on the Hamachi group (Daughters name)

vCash
    I can't make it tomorrow night, how about tonight?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tembo_86 For This Useful Post:

vCash

20 Rules and Regulations

Feel Free to add/suggest anymore

1) Its a non wib/wob game, so please please check your keeper from default tactics to ensure he is not wibwob as tends to always start that way. Any other formation/tactic is fine, just as long as not wibwob

2) Will be using the Tapni 2.21 which involves transfer windows in line with reality. And also the most recent update from this site (Oct 2015) Also don't have the EEC rule, so that don't apply

3) Maximum of 4 purchases per season. This can be during any of the windows, Bosmans will count as part of the number, but any players promoted via youth academy, WONT count, so this is a bonus should it happen to you

4) You may sign players on loan if you wish, as these WONT count towards your purchases

5) As we will have Germany/Spain/Italy opened in background, the option is there for anyone to jump ship and a take a job elsewhere either in England, or Abroad.

6) Communication is important between us all re: if we're running late, or cant make a session etc... so leave messages, ideally pm here on the forums, as Hamachi dont always deliver

7) Looks like we agreed on 9pm start for session lasting approx an hour, and will launch tomorrow Friday 11th March, 9pm Uk time

8) If someone misses a session, without communication, we'll give the benefit of the doubt, but 2 sessions, and we will retire that Manager from the game

9) Please dont put a password on your account as if we need to action No 8, it will ruin the game

10) We all have other things in our lives going on, so show respect with one another when someone being unable to make a session. But If someone is happy to be holiday mode for a session, that thats fine.

11) At times I may host from my PC, and sometimes my Laptop, in case any of you are wondering who the other ID is in the Hamachi network

12) In order to chat during a session, we use the CM Chat in the game, that way we can all see, as with limits on Hamachi, we cant all be part of them conversations

13) You can make deals between one another if you wish - these will still count in your total maximum of 4 allowed for the season

14) No limit on number of players you can sell

15) If by tomorrow at 7.30pm Uk time, not everyone is connected to 1 of the available Hamachi groups, will assume that cant make it, and we will begin session as planned.

16) No late arrivals I'm afraid, not being harsh, just need to be fair to the starting players

17) When not involved in a match, and someone is, use that time to do bits such as search players, training etc... so we can crack on with continues when everyone able to. This will improve the speed of our success rapidly. Sometimes it cant be helped, like at the start of the season

18) Weekly save will be on, in the event we lose any data. Should someone get booted, we wait until they come back unless communicated otherwise

19) Ensure you have your settings sorted with 'Holiday mode' in the event you are booted and we advance, as 1 day advanced, can result in a player being sold, also these need to be in place if you are missing a session

20) It's all banter, we have a laugh, and we dont take anything personally

vCash
    I'm fine with any night mate as long as it's not tonight because of the Liverpool game.

vCash
    I would say Everton are probably considered the 7th strongest, with the team the have aswell, so maybe Ian could be them? It's up to him of course as there are still other teams to pick that are considered quite prestigious - Newcastle, West Ham etc

vCash
    ill go newcastle or southampton....need to have a look at squads in new update...might even go leicester they are a top team!!...seems im handicapped to begin with lol

mikey u need to send me haamchi name/pass

send thru ham cheers

vCash
    I agree on everything, except I cant play tomorrow night. Saturday FTW!

vCash
    If everyone's happy with Saturday 9pm (UK Time) shall we try that then? Everyone who's been put down to be involved, confirm if you can make that or not please.

vCash
    Can we all use our first and second name's (eg; Matt Tierney) for when you manage a team just so we know who's who and it makes it look more realistic

vCash
    Ah Saturday will not work for me. Tonight is more likely.

vCash
    Jonas, please change your username. It is offensive.

vCash
    Slow down there. Mine at least isn't throwing huge-ass offensive pictures in everbody's face. It is much more delicate.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast