Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Big 6' Network Game..

vCash
    Agree Matt with full names, im guilty sometimes of putting Sir Michael and stuff like that and I know Pepe is too

Ian - dont need to add to another Hamachi group as already in one with you, we wont all fit into 1, so Ill keep multiple open, and general chat between us all - we can use CM Chat

So we launch tonight yeah, 9pm Uk time, get a cheeky hour in to setup squads etc... bear with me after tonight between sessions guys, got a few bits going on here and there, but we can get the show on the road, and for those not able to make tonight, we can do another session tomorrow at some point, but not advance on date, so Tembo - gives you chance to catch up - what you think? But I must point out, Jonas - you're yet to join my hamachi network - you must be in it, I have pm'd you, but here are the details again, network and password (case sensitive)

BigBigCM

Okay, so deffo people

Matt---Liverpool
    Jonas---Spurs
    Janis---Chelsea
    Tembo---Man City
    Pep---Man Utd
    Mike---Arsenal
    Ian---Tbc

vCash
    What's the reasoning behind 4 buys a season?

Take my Chelsea team : Need 2 new dc's and a dr. Need amc's and a striker also.

vCash
    Part of the challenge, of a few things

1) It speeds up the game, as 1 of the biggest fails in networking, is time consuming, and with this ruling, you're limited, so gotta choose your purchases really carefully.

2) Also make the most of your reserves, use them where you can and if you need to

3) Everyone has the same dis-advantaged

4) This will work whilst its a multiple player game, and maintain interest from all parties

5) You can still get players on loan (2 max I think)

6) Players promoted via Youth is a bonus

Would you like to change teams Janis?

vCash
    Tell you what - an idea, we raise the amount of purchases to 6, that way you got room to increase a few more positions, hows that sounds, nothing above 6 though

Also, dont forget, this is the Tapni 2.21 which has the transfer window shut in line with how it works in reality

vCash
    I'm happy with 6

How is the transfer window? June to end of august and 1/1 to 31/1?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Jonas - you're yet to join my hamachi network - you must be in it
    Yes I am aware . No problem.

vCash
    July - End of August and then through-out Jan

vCash
    so when do we start? I can't tonight!

vCash
    The plan stays as it is fellas. I would obviously love it if everyone could make it on tonight, but if not then it has to start anyway or it never will. So if your not on tonight then you won't be part of this network game. I don't want that to sound harsh because as I say I would absolutely love this to take off and for all of us to be involved but ultimately most of us are gagging to get this going! lol.

If somebody doesn't turn up tonight then they will obviously be out of the game and their team will be relinquished for Ian to have (if he wishes).

Tonight at 9pm is the first session in which we'll assess our squads, set up tactics and perhaps make a few bids here and there etc. The transfer cap is now at 6 instead of 4, so you have a MAXIMUM of 6 players to sign all Season.

Hope to see you tonight, let the games begin! ;-)

vCash
    Well, then I'm out!

vCash
    Sorry for that mate. Would love you to play, but we've gotta get this going.

vCash
    Yeah, big crisis to wait until tomorrow

vCash
    Lol. But then the other fella can't make tommorow either mate, so it kind of keeps the problem the same.

vCash
    GLHF

vCash
    Hahahahah, okay join 1 of the networks and il see you in an hour or so

vCash
    Sorry. I'm out again Sorry!

vCash
    can I join im ready now! LOL

vCash
    No mate

vCash
    Damn I'm so excited about this! Impossible?

vCash
    a steady start....the 4 purchase rule makes it interesting....more savvy with purchases!!

shame about the 40 mins lost to crash...

gametime soon!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    And we're off and running, after a delayed start, and minor hiccup, but once the transfer window shuts, we should hopefully start powering through. Ian's Spurs have so far signed 2 of his allocated 4. I wonder if he's biding his time for everyone to buy their 4, then he swoops for someone we all forgot? Pepe's also purchased a couple of players, chances are, his Man Utd will have something up his sleeve. Matt's Liverpool have made some good signings, 3 completed out of 4, almost am not sure what his finances are of he can make a 4th, so maybe waiting on the Jan window? For my Arsenal, I've completed all 4 of my transfers, something I've very happy with, Hummles and Barkley will be important for me. The Janis' Chelsea, couple of major signings, still a couple to go, but sold a couple a of stars - we're all wondering, whats he upto?, a plan of some kind, only time will tell as we hit end of July - and the CL Qualifying round looms, where both my Arsenal and Pepe's Man Utd will take part. Chelsea will already take their place in the group stages, whilst Spurs and Pool will take part in the Uefa Cup.

So the game is off and running, and we have 5 of the big 6 teams taken, and in fairness, I'm pleased with how last night went, but early doors on so many fronts

Until next time

vCash
    Offside Trap summed it up pretty good

Can`t wait to get at it again!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Janis89 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    That's the type of enthusiasm I wanna see Janis. Brilliant mate . This could really go the distance.

Ian if you don't mind private messaging me your mobile number we can add you to our what's app group (free download on your phone). Be easier to arrange times/days to play.

vCash
    Session 2 not far from commencing, this will crack us onto the season, big test for Liverpool as they take on Man City, but before that we'll see Janis' Chelsea take on my Arsenal in the Shield

vCash
    And session 2 concluded, wow - them 4 hours flew by - we started at 4pm and literally just finished, give or take just over the 4 hour mark, what a session. Liverpool in deadly form, but its become very tite at the top there, with Man Utd and Chelsea hot on the heels, whilst Arsenal have slowly and surely made their way into the top 6. Spurs had some bad luck as they're just below mid-table, but still along way to go. The transfer rule, I feel, has been great, changed the concept of who you sell as well as who you purchase. My Pens defeat cost me in the League Cup, whilst the other 4 giants still going, and Utd, Chelsea and myself all took our places into the 2nd Phase of the CL, and Pool and Spurs looking good in Uefa. Fair to say, this tapni 2.21 is alot harder than any other, and am sure the others agree, not that its a problem, adds that extra spice to the game, not to mention the injuries it brings, which is a real pain in my rear end

Looks like Tuesday night for our next session, but if anyone can suggest the best program for uploads of screenshots, Ill put some up on here

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast