Thread: 3-3-3-1 iodine

vCash

3-3-3-1 iodine

Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post

Please test it Jesus! I did nothing special. Skeleton of this tactic is 4141 tapani iodine & iodineCF.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/tbm9hj

4141 tapani iodine & iodineCF has a new brother.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thx , i'm going to try it right now !

vCash
    brilliant tactic! i love the 3 DCs and i just keep winning with a very stable defense - 49:2 goals in 13 matches!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bahamontes For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hello all,

I've just joined the site so I'm sorry for asking questions that have probably been asked before!

I'm running just the original version (3.9.60). I was wondering if the tactics in these threads work with that build or would I have to use a patch and/or data update?

I have downloaded a few of the tactics and the formations have loaded fine but I'm not sure on the WIB/WOB if they have uploaded correctly.

If someone could post a pic of the WIB/WOB screens of this tactic (3-3-3-1 iodine) and the team instructions then I will know that the tactic is loading correctly, thank you.

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tino11 View Post
    Hello all,

I've just joined the site so I'm sorry for asking questions that have probably been asked before!

I'm running just the original version (3.9.60). I was wondering if the tactics in these threads work with that build or would I have to use a patch and/or data update?

I have downloaded a few of the tactics and the formations have loaded fine but I'm not sure on the WIB/WOB if they have uploaded correctly.

If someone could post a pic of the WIB/WOB screens of this tactic (3-3-3-1 iodine) and the team instructions then I will know that the tactic is loading correctly, thank you.
    The wib/wob stays the same no matter what patch you use (.60/.65/.68)

vCash
    Thanks, I'm still not sure the tactics are working correctly as the screens for wib/wob look off.

Has anyone got any wib/wob screen shots for any tactics and I will load that one and see if it matches?

vCash
    It matches.

Have you thought no-one tested this durning 17 years of game release? :p.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    It matches.

Have you thought no-one tested this durning 17 years of game release? :p.
    Yes I realise you all test them but you all use later versions and also have data uploads and patches, I don't have any of those loaded?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tino11 View Post
    Yes I realise you all test them but you all use later versions and also have data uploads and patches, I don't have any of those loaded?
    When you download a tactic and put in your tactic folder nothing changes on the wib/wob screens. Doesnt matter what data or patch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    When you download a tactic and put in your tactic folder nothing changes on the wib/wob screens. Doesnt matter what data or patch.
    Ok thanks, I accept what you are all saying. I was just making sure as I see most users on this site have at least 1 patch and/or data upload so I presumed the newer tactics would only work with those games.

Thanks again to everyone who replied.

vCash
    This may just be the best adaptation of Iodine to date, ATL-score indicates that it might even top the original.

Impressive considering how many have tried to copy it but fell short resultswise.

Excellent effort!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nurishi For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Playing this in a career game in 0001 on train to work and really enjoying it.

Has the crucial thing for me of good all round ratings

Top work scemoka

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    4141 tapani iodine & iodineCF has a new brother.

Great tactic man.It fits perfectly in my cm 00 01 game.Though it doesnt like iodine tacs much ,this one works great

18. The Following User Says Thank You to minusmf For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Trying this one out with Real Madrid. Very satisfying results this far!

vCash
    IS this gonna work on the original version of the game?I'm still playing 3.9.68

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sober884 View Post
    IS this gonna work on the original version of the game?I'm still playing 3.9.68
    Yep, should be fine.

vCash
    This looks very similar to the 2-3DMC-1MC-3AMC-1SC which wins against most teams as long as there is good long shots on the two outside DMC-MC and the two outside AMC.

vCash
    First of all, big thanks to all users who mentioned this thread.
    I receive so many private messages from other users who are congratulating my Ultimatum tactic. Thank you, but Ultimatum tactic is copy of Nurishi's Ultimate_Iodine with very tiny touches. No real positional changes in it. On the other side 3-3-3-1 iodine is much more original. I think 3-3-3-1 iodine is already involved in the top three iodine clones among with Tapani's 4141 tapani_iodine and iodineCF by Cam F.
    Why is close to original with some positional changes?
    Because it has a very nice own mixture.
    At first sight it seems easy at the last moment ,.but don't forget that for it appeared after 5,5 years experience from original iodines and as its creation very long process which needs experience.

Lets look at the mixture!
    Without ball top left box: It looks perfect. The credit all goes to Tapani. In this image (DR) Right Back is controlling the dead zone.

What did i change? Sleeping DR moved to AMC.
    And 3-3-3-1 iodine's AMC is took the position as left AMC of iodineCF by Cam F for effective pressing.

At the Without ball Top Right Box did same changes, (DL) which controls the stagnant zone moved to AMC-second strikers position for effective pressing.
    And the remained defenders automatically slicked to left or right occasionally.

PS: Newly 2-7-1 formations by other users not so excite me.
    TRUE ORIGINAL DWS v2 by Cam F is cult and legendary tactic which is much more impressive and revolutionary than newly added ones.
    Have Fun Mates!
    Last edited by scemoka; 18-11-16 at 11:33 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Brilliant tactic to play full mode.I can say its more efficient even than the famous original 4141 tapani iodine.Striker scores plenty,Tsigalko can score more than 30-40 per season just in serie A games with this tactic,and rest of goals are shared between other midfielders.Only complain i can tell is AMC doesnt assist as much but i think its a position issue in cm01 engine and not tactic related.
    I must mention that i use a tweaked version of 3331 iodine with flat wide midfielders for more realistic module.While other tactics may be more efficient such as Ultimatum those are not realistic modules.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bebetu For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thank you, but Ultimatum tactic is copy of Nurishi's Ultimate_Iodine with very tiny touches. No real positional changes in it.
    Don't sell yourself short, buddy.

Going with only one central defender was a genius move, one I didn't think of at that time, plus you credited my tactic by naming it "Ultimatum".

Since the release of Tapanis masterpiece every successful tactic has borrowed from there, and that is the way it should be imo, taking the best current approach and further maximizing its power. So if you want to give credit, give it to the GOAT-tactic creator Tapani.

Going head to head with a formidable tactical mind like yours for the No.1-spot in Jesus' legendary ATL gave me the motivation to create tactics, and your excellent effort with 3331-iodine was what brought me to creating tactics in the first place tbh. Couldn't believe someone finally beat Tapani over a meaningful samplesize.

Good ol' times... too bad Jesus went AWOL, basically killing the new wave of great tactic-influx for this game off in the process...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nurishi For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So I eagerly tried out this tactic but, regrettably, it did not perform as expected (to be fair, my expectations were pretty high given what others have posted).

I played several seasons as Liverpool and was never particularly dominant, even with world class players like Gareth Bale and Ousmane Dembele. I found that it was particularly vulnerable against 4-5-1 defensive formations (and variations thereon). I had to switch from Attacking mentality to Normal to stand a chance against just about any team adopting a defensive formation which, for some reason, was just about every team in the EPL.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to galatius For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi mates! Centralised 2-2-2-2 iodine is the new brother of iodine series.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jcc9w4

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Interesting! A few years ago I would never have thought a tactic like that would a chance to do well in this game.