Thread: Shameless

vCash

Shameless

Just started watching this from the beginning, had only ever watched a handful of episodes before.

It's absolutely hilarious. We started the first series yesterday and are already midway through the 2nd series! Interesting to see some famous faces in there as well such as James McAvoy and a few who went on to star in soaps.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Shameless was brilliant. One of my fave programs of all time. I was rather gutted that they decided to call it a day.

I tried the US Version, but its nowhere near as good as the british one.

vCash
    I haven't watched it from start to finish but thought there were some brilliant episodes. Really funny, but some real down episodes too.

American one, like most remakes, was unnecessary. William H. Macy is too loveable to be Frank!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    James McAvoy and a few who went on to star in soaps.
    Soaps eh?

Charles fucking Xavier no less!

vCash
    I don't mean McAvoy went on to do soaps. The couple in the shop at the start were in Emmerdale, weren't they? And Carl in the Gallagher family.

We're up to where the Kev & Veronica had a foster kid and he battered the seven shades of shit out of a girl at school
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Used to watch soaps from 18:30 to 21:00 every evening but haven't watched them in 6 years.

Caught about 10 minutes of Emmerdale the other day and 3/4 of the cast is the same. The rest are just hot women they have added to it.

A friend of mine was obsessed with your one Karen in Shameless, some dirtbird

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Used to watch soaps from 18:30 to 21:00 every evening but haven't watched them in 6 years.

Caught about 10 minutes of Emmerdale the other day and 3/4 of the cast is the same. The rest are just hot women they have added to it.

A friend of mine was obsessed with your one Karen in Shameless, some dirtbird
    The Dingles have been around forever. It's my GF's favourite soap. She's into them all although thankfully, I managed to persuade her to stop watching Hollyoaks after the New Year specials were done. I just need to persuade her to do the same with Eastenders now...

Karen What was she thinking, getting with Frank
    The Alphabet Game #3