Thread: CM3.04e Error Loading Database (after CMExplorer editing)

vCash

CM3.04e Error Loading Database (after CMExplorer editing)

Hi,

I've been working in a custom CM3's (98/99) original database 'update' for a week. Just fixing mistakes and doing more 'consistent' to that season. I was using CM Explorer and everything was going fine. No problem loading leagues. But today I've tried to see ones of the multiples changes that I'm doing everyday... and when I try to load a new game, CM3.exe crashes. In the last two days I've added some new players to database. Could that be the problem?

It would be a shame to start again all the work done. Any suggestions? Better using CM01/02 official editor for the next time?

Thank you very much.

vCash
    I've just fixed it using the Validate tool from CM01/02 official editor. Now it loads fine .

vCash
    Always use the official editor IMO

vCash
    It seems the main problem was the staff history added to the new players created, because it has disappeared from all of them and the game works perfectly.

vCash
    Yeh I am not sure you can add histories into the pre-game editor, there is a history project tool in the downloads section!

vCash
    Use the official editor. From memory there was something that caused it to crash when editing but can't mind what it was tho.