Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finding a new job abroad - by Red9

vCash
    Does Manager CA rise?

This test will show what effect (if any) winning/losing has on a manager's CA
    I've selected the Welsh and Spanish leagues, taken over Valencia on holiday and then recorded the vital stats at the end of every season.

Here are the results:

vCash
    More tests to see rise/fall of Manager CA

So I ran a few more tests to see if my CA would ever rise or fall.

Japan
    Code:

Season        CA    PA  

03        16    183 
    04        16    183 
    05        16    183 
    06        16    183
    Unfortunately, the results are the same - the CA never rises regardless of what you achieve. This is definitely a glitch in the game and ultimately means that if you are randomly given a very low CA at the beginning of the game there is absolutely no way that you will get a decent job anywhere (unless you use an editor) - a bit sad really.

Next I'll be looking at the AI managers. Maybe it is only the human managers whose CA is static, or maybe not.

vCash
    Does the CA of AI Managers rise and fall?

I think it's almost certain that human managers are stuck on the CA that they start the game with. But is it the same for AI managers?

I followed the careers of 24 staff members and checked their stats in 2001, 2003 and 2010.

So, it seems as though the better managers' CA never changes whereas the CAs of the low-profile managers does.

But then I looked through the saves and noted exactly what jobs these non-players did. These are the findings:

For those who haven't spotted it yet - not a single manager's CA rose. It was only the other staff members (assistant managers, coaches, scouts etc.) who had an increase or decrease in their CAs.

Why does the game have the option of a PA for managers when it is useless? The DB contains many managers with low CAs and high PAs (is it like this in the ODB or is this only in the updates?)
    Also, a question for the update team - is there any reason to give a manager a different CA and PA when it seems clear that it doesn't rise anyway?
    Also, how do we implement into the game a young manager who will go on to great things? A promising young player can be given a low CA & high PA and he will eventually come good but how do we implement that into the game for managers?

vCash
    Rise of the Manager CA

I started a new game without changing anything.
    Then I used Explorer to put Moyes at Man U as Assistant Manager:

These were his stats:

By April 2002 this is what has happened: Spoiler:

Predictably, his in-game stats have fallen due to the low CA but his CA has started to rise already

vCash
    Rise of the Manager CA

He was released by Man U for some reason which saw his CA go down to 32. So I put him back at Man U.

It seems as though the manager's CA goes down if they're unemployed

EDIT: Not Manager, but Assistant Manager. Manager CA never seems to change

vCash
    Manager Attributes Test

I did this test to see if the mental attributes and business attribute of managers help in getting a job.

First I ran a test with '1' for every one of these attributes (Adaptibility, Ambition, Determination, Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament and Business) then with '10' and finally with '20'.
    My manager was English, had a CA/PA of 165/165, an average World Reputation, and was applying for the top jobs in France, Spain, Germany and Italy

Test 1 - all attributes on 1

Test 1: 6/19
    Test 2: 5/19
    Test 3: 6/19
    Success Rate: 29.8%

Test 2 - all attributes on 10

Test 1: 6/19
    Test 2: 6/19
    Success Rate: 31.6%

Test 3 - all attributes on 20

Test 1: 7/19
    Test 2: 6/19
    Success Rate: 33.3%

Although it does make a difference, it is nothing to get excited about as the difference is very, very small. As a result, I didn't check to see which attributes were making the difference (I would take a guess at Loyalty as this is the only one that increases/decreases over time)

vCash
    Ultimatums - does a better manager survive for longer?

Following стахановец's suggestion, I wanted to see what effect my manager ability and reputation would have on the board's attitudes towards me.

I used the save game where I had been successful with Liverpool for more than a decade.

I requested that the board make 'Extra Funds for Wages' available. Naturally they declined so I gave them my ultimatum. I kept asking for this increase and kept giving them an ultimatum until I was sacked. Then I changed the CA/PA and reputations and ran the test again.

Reputations:
    Code:

ca/pa 150 Reputations 1000    2 Ultimatums Given 
    ca/pa 150 Reputations 5000    2 Ultimatums Given 
    ca/pa 150 Reputations 10000    2 Ultimatums Given

CA/PA:
    Code:

ca/pa 100 Reputations 10000    2 Ultimatums Given 
    ca/pa 150 Reputations 10000    2 Ultimatums Given 
    ca/pa 200 Reputations 10000    2 Ultimatums Given

So it seems that the manager reputation or ability do not affect the board's attitudes towards him. It is probably based upon the Chairman's stats and the financial position of the club.

vCash
    Manager Battles - Louis van Gaal vs David Goliath (Human Manager)

As BlueDemon mentioned earlier in this thread, the chances of getting a job abroad are based greatly on the quality of the opposition, ie if you are more suited to the job than other managers, you will always get the job (I used the words 'more suited' because the game looks at this more than if you are actually good or not).

To demonstrate this, I set up a test using one of my many, many save games. Hopefully this series of tests will give us all some understanding regarding how the match engine works when it comes to landing a top job abroad.

My manager is David Goliath (how's that for a contradiction in terms ) and he has been moderately successful at Barcelona for a good few years. I resign and apply for jobs in England, amongst which is the Manchester United job.
    At the present time (without editing my manager stats) I am not suited to land the Manchester United job. The person who gets it is always Louis van Gaal of AZ Alkmar. I have checked this many, many times and I always get the same result - 'Manchester United have appointed Louis van Gaal as their new manager. AZ are now looking for a new manager.'

I aim to edit my attributes so that I get the Manchester United job ahead of Louis van Gaal.

These are the head-to-head vital statistics before making any changes:

Louis van Gaal, Dutch Home Reputation 8905, Current 8905, World 8720, CA165 PA187, World Ranking 7th
    David Goliath, English Home Reputation 8384, Current 10000 World 7237, CA56 PA96, World Ranking 24th

So, Louis van Gaal is obviously in a much better position to begin with - he has a higher World reputation and higher Ca/PA. The fact that I am English is an advantage but this is countered by the fact that the Dutch speak English as a second language.
    What do I need to do to get the job?

Test 1 - raise only the CA/PA from 56/96 to 125/125
    Result: Spoiler:

I suppose that was expected - Louis van Gaal still has better overall stats even though his nationality is Dutch

Test 2 - raise only the CA/PA from 56/96 to 156/156 (still slightly lower than van Gaal's)
    Result: 'Manchester United have appointed Louis van Gaal as their new manager'

OK, so we need to go higher still.

Test 3 - raise only the CA/PA from 56/96 to 162/193 (slightly higher than van Gaal's)

So even with a slightly higher CA/PA I am unsuccessful. Again, this is expected based on the research.

Test 4 - raise only the CA/PA from 56/96 to 200/200 (maximum CA/PA)

Again, this is expected - van Gaal is better in other departments - most importantly world reputation. I have to increase my reputation to succeed.

Test 5 - raise the CA/PA to 172/193 and the World Reputation to 8800 (higher CA/PA and higher World Reputation - surley I should get that job now.)
    Result: Spoiler:

Finally, but it was expected. The World Reputation HAS to be high if you want a decent job. That can't be emphasised enough.
    To show this, I ran a few more tests where I kept the World reputation higher than van Gaal's but lowered the CA/PA.

How low could I go?

Test 6 - CA/PA 159/181 World Reputation 8800 (slightly lower CA/PA but slightly higher World reputation)
    Result: 'Manchester United offer you the position of manager'

OK, lowering the CA/PA further

Test 7 - CA/PA 156/178 World Reputation 8800

Test 8 - CA/PA 155/177 World Reputation 8800

Test 9 - CA/PA 154/176 World Reputation 8800

Test 10 - CA/PA 153/175 World Reputation 8800

Right then, when the CA got to 153, van Gaal got the job ahead of me.
    What if I increase the PA?

Test 11 - CA/PA 153/193 World Reputation 8800

OK, so the PA does have some effect after all. The CA is 153. How much can I lower the PA?

Test 12 - CA/PA 153/187 World Reputation 8800

Test 13 - CA/PA 153/181 World Reputation 8800

Test 14 - CA/PA 153/179 World Reputation 8800

Test 15 - CA/PA 153/178 World Reputation 8800

Test 16 - CA/PA 153/177 World Reputation 8800

I think that 153/179 is the cut-off point. I can get the job ahead of van Gaal as long as my World reputation is higher even though my CA is 12 lower and my PA is 8 lower than his.

Then I wanted to test the same thing but with maximum world reputation - would I be able to secure the top job with an even lower CA/PA?

Test 17 - CA/PA 153/175 World Reputation 10000

Test 18 - CA/PA 147/169 World Reputation 10000

Test 19 - CA/PA 141/163 World Reputation 10000

Test 20 - CA/PA 135/157 World Reputation 10000

Test 21 - CA/PA 129/151 World Reputation 10000

Test 22 - CA/PA 120/140 World Reputation 10000

Lower still!

Test 23 - CA/PA 110/130 World Reputation 10000

Test 24 - CA/PA 100/120 World Reputation 10000

Test 25 - CA/PA 90/110 World Reputation 10000

Right, so it seems as though 100 is the cut-off point here. I'll raise the CA slightly.

Test 26 - CA/PA 100/110 World Reputation 10000

And now I'll lower the PA again . . .

Test 27 - CA/PA 100/100 World Reputation 10000

So the cut-off point with maximum world reputation is a CA 65+ lower than van Gaal's and a PA 87+ lower! Obviously this will change depending on the opposition manager and their world reputation compared to yours.

As usual I did the important tests more than once just to make sure but it is worth noting that the game looks for the slightest detail when it comes to giving a job - if your stats are better than the opposition managers, you will get the job.

I might try a few more of there with different human managers, nations, languages etc. as Rossinho suggested in an earlier post

vCash
    Are you more likely to get a job if you resign first (from your current club)?

The short and simple answer: No

I've only done a few tests but I have seen no advantage either way. I used the save game where the manager is Joe Bloggs and he has been successful with Liverpool. First I applied for the available jobs in France whilst I was still manager of Liverpool. Then I tested it again but this time I resigned first before applying for the jobs.

Then I repeated these two tests with clubs in Germany, Italy and Spain. The results are below showing the teams that offered me the jobs:

Test 1 - France (26 clubs)

After resigning from Liverpool:
    Bastia
    Laval
    2/26 - 7.7%

Whilst manager of Liverpool:
    Bastia
    Laval
    Chateauroux
    3/26 - 11.5%

Test 2 - Germany (20 clubs)

Giessen
    1/20 - 5%

Giessen
    1/20 - 5%

Test 3 - Italy (32 clubs)

Andria
    Atletico Catania
    Benevento
    Brescia
    Carrarese
    Catanzaro
    Como
    Fermana
    Fiorenzuola
    Gela
    Genoa
    Giulianova
    Gualdo
    Lecce
    Lazio
    Vibonese
    16/32 - 50%

Andria
    Atletico Catania
    Benevento
    Brescia
    Carrarese
    Catanzaro
    Como
    Fermana
    Fiorenzuola
    Gela
    Genoa
    Giulianova
    Gualdo
    Lecce
    Lazio
    Vibonese
    16/32 - 50%

Test 4 - Spain (28 clubs)

Alcoyano
    Almeria
    At. Baleares
    Atletico Bilbao
    Badajoz
    Burriana
    Cacereno
    Castillo
    Chantrea
    Coruxo
    Cultural
    Diter Zafra
    Ejido
    Endesa Andorra
    Endesa As Pontes
    Logrones C.F.
    16/28 - 57.1%

Alcoyano
    Almeria
    At. Baleares
    Atletico Bilbao
    Badajoz
    Burriana
    Cacereno
    Castillo
    Chantrea
    Coruxo
    Cultural
    Diter Zafra
    Ejido
    Endesa Andorra
    Endesa As Pontes
    Logrones C.F.
    16/28 - 57.1%

If anything, I would say that it is better to resign first. but only because this way, your board will not get angry and sack you! That's the reason why I didn't apply for too many jobs even in this set of tests - after applying for about 10/15 jobs my own name appeared on the list of Jobs as 'Very Insecure'

vCash
    Replaying Challenge 4 - Nations Only

I played Challenge 4 on holiday mode and implemented some of the things I've learnt whilst doing this research. For those who had to suffer rejection after rejection, here's how things could have been . . .

Manager Stats:

Name: CM 01-02 Red9
    Nationality:German/Spanish (using GK Save Game Editor)
    My reasoning for choosing these two nationalities:
    There is no point in choosing Italian because you already start with a job in Italy. Germany have English as a 2nd language and Spain have English as a 3rd language so that should help with jobs in England. The only nation not accounted for was France. I'm hoping that by this time my World Rep would be high enough to land a decent job and also, it's France!

CA/PA: 100/100 (using GK Save Game Editor)
    World Reputation at game start: 120th
    Stats in GK Save Game Editor: Spoiler:

---------------------------------

Italy - Juventus - Serie A
    July 2001 - September 2004

I won the league only once in the first year. I didn't reach the final of any domestic or European cup competition during that time

World Rep 40th

At this point the following (decent) jobs were available:

England - Man U, Newcastle, Tottenham, West Ham and Chelsea (all in Prem apart from West Ham)

France - nothing

Germany - Hoffenheim, M'gladbach and Mainz (all in D2)

Spain - Betis, Las Palmas and Numancia (all D1)

I resigned from Juventus and applied for all of these and was offered the M'gladbach job because of my nationality (I was also offered the Las Palmas job in D1 in Spain but declined)

I think my World Reputation was too low to have been offered any of the top jobs in the Premiership. That's an important point - it is advantageous to stay in Italy for a good few years so that your reputation can rise. If you only stay for the minimum of two years your reputation will be too low to land a decent job even if you win everything with Juventus.

----------------------------------------

Germany - M'gladbach - Division 2
    September 2004 - June 2007

I got promoted to D1 in the first season and then finished 5th and then 8th. I also reached the UEFA Cup quarter-finals and came runner-up in the German Cup

World Rep 40th
    Had I actually won something (as the challenge rules state ) my reputation would have been much, much higher

England - C Palace, Fulham, Millwall (all D1), Norwich and Aston Villa (both in Prem)

France - Nimes, Rouen (both D1), Le Mans and Monaco (both D2)

Spain - Alaves (D2), Rayo, R Madrid and Murcia (all three in D1)

I resigned from M'gladbach and applied for all of these and was offered the R Madrid job! This was clearly due to me having Spain as my second nationality because my World Reputation wasn't great and my CA/PA was only 100/100

---------------------------------------

Spain - Real Madrid - Division 1
    June 2007 - June 2009

I won the league comfortably in the first season and also reached the semi-finals of the Champions League. In the second season I did the treble and then resigned.

World Rep 22nd

England - Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Norwich (all Prem), Charlton, Huddersfield, Ipswich, Leicester, Nottm Forest, Derby, Blackpool, Bolton, Barnsley, Millwall, Sheff Utd (all D1), Fulham, Carlisle and Birmingham (D2)

France - Le Havre, Lyon, Monaco, Valenciennes (D1), Amiens, Bayonne, Bordeaux, Strasbourg Toulouse, Metz, Guingamp (D2) and Lens (NAT)

I resigned from Real Madrid and applied for all of these and was offered the Carlisle job in D2 in December. I'm not quite sure why it took so long to land a job and why I was refused from all of the other teams. I am assuming that the combination of a CA/PA of 100/100, the not-so-brilliant World Rep and the fact that English was only my second language was the cause of this. I'm certain that I would have got the better jobs if something was changed. I tested this by increasing my World Rep and changing my second nationality from Spain to England - I was offered the Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle jobs within a week! (I was also offered the Spurs job even though I didn't apply for it!)

England - Carlisle - Division 2
    December 2009 - August 2018

A very long job - I stayed in D2 for a few years before being relegated to D3. But back-to-back promotions took me to D1 and two years later I had finally reached the Premiership. Carlisle had a very poor team as I couldn't get any success with them even with the best formations. After spending one season in the Premiership (finishing 2nd) I resigned to look for my final job in France.

World Rep 15th

France - Auxerre, Dijon, Gueugnon, Guingamp, Lorient, Lyon, Marseille, Metz, Montpellier, Nice, Roye, Valenciennes (all D1), Sochaux, Saint-Etienne and Toulouse (all D2)

I applied for all of these and was offered the Toulouse job. I was refused all of the D1 jobs which was expected as I was not French. Still, Toulouse was perfect for this challenge.

France - Toulouse - Division 2
    August 2018 - June 2020

First season I won promotion to the top division easily and then in the second season I won the top league and completed the challenge

World Reputation at the end - 7th

Manager Jobs: Spoiler:

I know all of this may seem disheartening for those who had to struggle through the lower leagues every time but at least you know this for the future

@ the Official Challenges Team: In the interest of making things fair in the future, I would advise setting some guidelines for this sort of challenge. For example, everyone could be told what CA/PA to use and what nationalities they can and can't use. In this way everyone will be playing with the same opportunities to get another good job abroad. Otherwise, those who were lucky enough to get a high randomly generated CA will get the better teams whilst those who have a low CA will take longer with lower-quality teams. Just a thought

vCash
    On a separate note:

Has anyone seen these before:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

vCash
    Final Thoughts . . .

Having completed the research I thought I'd share my conclusions about finding a job abroad with everyone.

I've covered the following things in this research:

Current and Potential Abilities
    Development of a nation
    Home, Current and World Reputations
    Language
    Manager Attributes
    Nationality
    Nation Stats

I'll cover each point of the research in the order of importance according to me.

Two points first:
    - Unfortunately, unless you are very, very lucky you will have to use a 'Save Game Editor' to land a top job abroad if you are not of the same nationality. By lucky I mean that you manage to start with a very high CA (190+)
    - The basic rule in landing a top job is that your manager has to better suited to the job than the other managers that have applied for the same job. 'Better suited' does not mean successful with a big club for a few years. Rather, it means that your manager fulfils the requirements that are important in the game. Your manager is best suited if he ticks most of the boxes that I will mention now.

1. Nationality

This is without doubt the most important factor in getting that top job abroad. Even if your manager doesn't have a great CA/PA (and instead has one between 90 and 120), he will still stand a chance of getting a top job in the country of his nationality as long as his reputation is decent. All managers that have a different nationality will be overlooked unless they are exceptional (eg maximum World Reputation and a CA of 195+ such as Mourinho)

My tests show that a second nationality is just as good as a first nationality. So, if you choose to be German/Spanish you will gain the benefits of both nationalities - ie finding a job in Germany and Spain should be very easy.

2. Reputations (Home, Current and World)

Very simple to understand - if foreign teams and chairmen don't know about you how can they hire you? It's essential to have a high World Reputation to land the best jobs. If you are of the same nationality and have a very high World Reputation you will get the best jobs (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U etc.) provided your CA/PA isn't too low (not below 90).

Home and Current Reputations don't seem to have any effect in getting a job abroad

3. Current and Potential Abilities (CA/PA)

This is the third most important factor in my opinion, ie even if you have a poor CA/PA (50-90) but very good reputations and the right nationality you will still get the good jobs. To get the best jobs, however, the CA/PA also needs to be decent. A CA/PA of 125 should be enough for this if your reputation and nationality are correct.

Potential Ability does have an effect but not a major one

4. Language

If your manager does not have the same nationality, speaking the same language is the next best thing. It is not as efficient as sharing the same nationality but it does help. So, for example, If you chose San Marino nationality you would still be fairly successful in landing a job in Italy (because San Marinese also apeak Italian) but it would not be as successful as having an Italian nationality.

A 2nd language seems to be slightly less effective and a 3rd language even more so.

5. Nation Development

Any nation can either be 'Third World', 'Developing' or 'Developed'. The chances of landing a job increase as the development of a nation increases. Therefore, Brazil and Argentina do not do well in this regard as they are only 'Developing' nations whereas most of Europe is 'Developed'

=======================

Other Comments

The mental attributes and business attribute do not have any effect in whether you are successful with a job abroad.

The country stats (Reputation, League Standard and Game Importance) don't seem to make a country better or worse. I'm not sure what does.

=======================

Further Research

Yes, there's room for more if anyone wants to do it!

Country Regions: How does a countries geographical position help? eg Is it actually advantageous to have a European nationality when applying for jobs in Europe?
    Similarly, how advatageous is it to have a British nationality when applying for a job in England or Scotland?

Languages: Although I did try to test this I don't think it's done properly. It seems as though changing the language during the game doesn't actually have an effect (the players/managers do not have this new language as one of their fluent/basic languages). I think you have to edit this before starting a new game.

And finally,
    Country Stats: How does the game recognise that a nation is good/bad? As I've said above, the Reputation, Game Importance and League Standard stats don't have an effect. So what does?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patinoz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Awful manager gets 100+ manager jobs!

Just a few screenshots to show how the AI does not look at previous achievements when giving a job.

This manager has very high CA/PA but has an awful record as you will see:

Manager jobs in 100 seasons:
    Spoiler:

A little bit of history:
    Spoiler:

Manager Stats:
    Spoiler:

That's an average scoreline of 1-6 for every match!!!

Some awful records:
    Spoiler:

As long as you have a high CA/PA and the correct nationality it seems as though you can be the worst manager on the planet and still get good jobs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC
    Unbelievable work mate, great stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus
    Oh my word Red. You've outdone yourself. Amazing research.
    Quote Originally Posted by HF2004
    Hail to Red9, amazing research and very informative read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eejit
    Brilliant piece of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulk
    Brilliant work Red and excellent summary.

ruaryno Unattached
    I bought players from that country, manage the national team if pos too.

vCash
    Thank you Red9 for all your hard work

vCash
    I'm currently playing a game across Europe, starting in Belgium, planning to manage successfully in every country. My manager has English nationality and secondary Jamaican nationality (as I do, through my grandfather). I think in reality my manager would like an enticing prospect for a mid-table top division side after 18 months having swept through D3 with ease and having been near the top of D2 throughout subsequent season, but obviously, the game isn't quite clever enough for that

My manager's CA and PA are both 72 or something very similar when I had a look. From this research I think I may raise these to 100 to help me along. I am considering changing second nationality to whatever country I am in once I have been there for three years, but actually not sure that would really serve much purpose - one of my nationalities is a top European one, so I should get by okay from that I should think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
    one of my nationalities is a top European one, so I should get by okay from that I should think?

While english/jamaican, playing in belgium, you will most likely get good english and belgian jobs. Germany or Italy? Not likely, only below Serie B!

vCash
    To be fair, thinking about it, I want to win all competitions, not just the top league in each country. So I want to start at the bottom anyway, so it doesn't matter, right? I may still up my CA/PA because winning the league with the team I have might be difficult and it would be nice to be offered a better job once I've made it to the top league, then again, I don't want all the unwanted attention from England which will inevitably happen.

vCash
    Hi,

Has anyone ever had problems getting a job overseas? I have been managing in England for a number of years, have won numerous Premier League and Champions League titles with two club as well as the World Cup and European Championship with England and am second in the world manager rankings. I recently resigned from Newcastle and have been applying for jobs overseas but am never offered a position, either at big clubs or small clubs, whereas I am offered every job in England that comes up

Is there anything that you can do to get a job overseas?

vCash
    Moved your post to here mate, have a read, this should answer your question

vCash
    ok just a quick random one but I won the Prem 10 times and Champions League a few times with Corby Town then I applied for about 30 jobs at bottom division clubs around the world in countries like Brazil, Sweden, Argentina, Denmark, Poland and Turkey, and was accepted by all of them. My reputation was superb in England and Very Good worldwide I think, I'll check my CA/PA to see if it would have affected it

vCash

Trouble in finding new job! HELP!

Playing d game since 2002, but never had this much trouble in finding a new job. I started game, org db, with all top 5 leagues, in france.
    I managed Marseille for four season, wining first division in last three, two cups,two league cups,in third season uefa cup and in fourth CL.
    Resigned from Marseille in search for a new job, im best (or most popular) manager in d world and i cant find a job for three years now.
    I am manager of Brazil, since 2006, but not even second division clubs from any nation didnt offer me d job, of course i applied for all of them.
    Only job offers i got are from third, and lower division clubs.
    Any help?

vCash
    poor ca, use savegame editor and raise your ca. At the beginning of a game you're handed a random CA which affect the jobs u can take after your first club, it's pretty god damn stupid but hey - it's the way it works.

vCash

Changing jobs: Financial crisis or do I smell?

Is my version bugged or is it infinitely hard to change jobs. I've won the national championship in Denmark three years in a row, I'm no.1 with a superb reputation nationally and internationally I'm 19th with a good reputation. For about 18 months I have applied for jobs in the English lower leagues (primarily D2 and D1). I have applied for at least 10 jobs and had no luck so far.

I'm running the latest update with the 2.19 Tampani patch.

Please help me with some insights.

Kindest regards

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast