Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Finding a new job abroad - by Red9

vCash
    thanks for the info....
    at this point i have a question : i would assume that CA/PA should naturally go up when we win a European cup, become champion, etc.. reputation is going up, even takin the first ranking in overall list... so this still does not help to get jobs?

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Rep goes up but CA/PA stays the same as whatever it was when you were first created as a manager..... so if it started at 13/27 that's where it will stay....
    Last edited by Craig Forrest; 24-02-15 at 07:30 PM.

vCash
    What is the best Save game editor for this, with Oct DB, tapani 3.9.68 and patcher 2.19 in 2014 ??

Currently Inter, won 3 titles in a row, 2 CL's but cant even get the Hull or Swansea jobs!!

Any help is appreciated.

vCash
    Mate, what is that you're using to edit the manager attributes etc? And why have I never seen that before??? lol

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    GK save editor in the downloads section

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...?do=file&id=16

vCash
    Nice one man! I'll give this a bash. Never even knew there was such a thing!!

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    1. Run it and the game as an admin
    2. Don't expect instant results..... changing your CA/PA and adding a second nationality HELPS.... but there are a lot of other factors that the game looks at

vCash
    Cool. Fecking Chrome keeps preventing me from downloading it - thinks it's a dodgy file.... urgh

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Should ask you if you want to keep that kind of file or discard it...... mine does.... maybe I changed something in settings...

vCash
    Yeah I just used a different browser and it downloaded fine. Any tips on what else I can use that editor for other than changing the CA/PA for the manager? (that you can't do on the normal editor)

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    that editor is great.... and it edits save games, not just pre-game stuff like the official one..... I also use CM explorer for pre-game stuff too.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Have anyone done some serious, long-term testing of this issue? In my current save I have been going for much longer than I usually do; I'm about to start my 17th season or so. I have noticed I am starting to get job offers without applying; the most recent ones being from Chelsea and England (international manager). It made me think perhaps we are too impatient about this thing. Perhaps expecting job offers after having 3-4 successful seasons is a bit unrealistic?

My manager is English (that might explain the job offers from Chelsea and England).
    I started at Anderlecht, won a lot. Went to FC Köln after five years or so, won a lot. Then went to Arsenal, won a lot. Currently at Getafe in Spain, have won promotion from the Spanish 2nd division but not much else yet.

I haven't checked my CA/PA. My reputation is probably around the 200 mark, though.

This might all be a coincidence, hence my question if anyone has tested this for 20+ seasons..

edit: Oh, never mind, I just read the opening posts of this thread. That's some serious testing all right!
    Last edited by JLa; 07-05-15 at 08:38 AM.

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    I'm 30 years in and I get offers from lots of places... I'm dual nationality and set my CA/PA at game start to 180/180..... but didn't start getting serious offers until about 20-25 years in

vCash
    Yep - doing some of the challenges like CF I have had loads of job offers - usually come after quite a few years though

vCash
    There's potentially a solution to this problem here. It needs testing so any feedback is welcomed.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I just don't manage to find my save in the editor so i can change my CA. Can you help me please?

Thanks and great post

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbs View Post
    I just don't manage to find my save in the editor so i can change my CA. Can you help me please?

Thanks and great post
    For your info, this thread isn't relevant if you're using the latest Tapani patch. The save game editor you're looking for is CM Explorer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbs View Post

Thanks and great post
    Use Gk Editor, its the most stable of the editors

Change your PA/CA and you can also add second nationality of the country you want to move to.

Make sure you run the editor as administrator!

GK Editor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234